• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Treasure Hunt - second key hunt + first standings-

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls explain this guys i donno what to say or do View attachment 157527
OKAY LETS GET TO POINT: NICE EDITING SKILLS WHO EVER DID ! . BRAVO ...

Here original version without editing !

IMG_20230827_104216_642.jpg

Next : NAME WRISHUU ITS DIFFRENT THEN ON EDITED ONE .

Next : chcek DIFFRENT in font and plus in orginal NOT EDITED EVER ! U DONT KNOW TELE HAVE OPTION WHEN U EDIT ITS STAYS ? Dont try tell me he edit after SS

Screenshot_20230827_104336_Gallery.jpg

pls zoomed

And Guys All of you who were in team Viking worked really very hard and We were very lucky to have a Team like this..... :heart1:

So Many People Would think That our Team never practiced and didn't gave their hard work......

that at least I wont take into me and I cant hear..... cause I know how much hardships we gave for our preparations.....

So many Strategies By @ARYAN @Malar @Vanadhii and so much sweet useful suggestions by all of you... telling me that ya in the game they can ask this please lets practice a bit..... our most senior leaders @Malar and @Vanadhii alwys guiding us that this is how we should fins key and all...... and nevertheless we gave our best.......
View attachment 157519 View attachment 157520
View attachment 157521 View attachment 157522
View attachment 157523 View attachment 157524
View attachment 157525 View attachment 157526

Love you guys for all This fun time we spent together........... There were at least 4 forum groups we made..... which all of them had above 45 messages.... of just raw practice and strategy...... and not only that all of you were very supportive to get connected in joint meetings so that all of us could play jointly
this is called pure team work.....

there were also cases on first key finding where I came to know that some player in our group gave the hint to opponent player group might be friend or what i dont know...... so i immediately removed them and revised the group....... but anyways we were all strong bonded..... and were the best team in all cases Love you all.......

@Vanadhii @Malar @Pyaar_uu @ladywiththelamp35 @Vikaash♥ @AYUSHMAN @Mickey_Mouse @Arunk420 @Freaky @Bekhayali @00Wolfie00

❤️ Aurelia.......
You guys had a practice in convo, so what's in this .

View attachment 157528

Next : chcek DIFFRENT in font and plus in orginal NOT EDITED EVER ! U DONT KNOW TELE HAVE OPTION WHEN U EDIT ITS STAYS ?

View attachment 157529

pls zoomed
Double faced drama leys grab some popcorn after this key hunt :Cwl:

View attachment 157528

Next : chcek DIFFRENT in font and plus in orginal NOT EDITED EVER ! U DONT KNOW TELE HAVE OPTION WHEN U EDIT ITS STAYS ? Dont try tell me he edit after SS

View attachment 157529

pls zoomed
Jupiter font is different :Cwl::Cwl:, Editor award cancel

We never mentioned u guys didn't practice I just said the other teams especially @sssingh team had a great effort towards game n they practice well n I know it personally bcz their team mates mentioned about practice everytime I speak with them .........every team has practice very well but no one left in middle
Bunny I told you everything personally right ??

and its not for you, I said....... cause everyone is saying their team practiced thats why I also tagged my team members and showed that they practiced too so that their moral donot break atleast.........

You guys had a practice in convo, so what's in this .
listen it all happens after some instances...... we had people might be in my team only who shared our hints to the group who didnot get hint...... just out of pure friendship...... even some of us who were in charge told them a lot not to do this please...... but they didnt listen...... they shared.....
then we had another player who had friend in other group who was a friend of that person...... so he was such clever you wont believe that during practice he was the most fast and intilligent guy but during game time he had his friend so he was answering only after his friend was giving the answer...... so many cases happened..... I even removed some of them........ But A moral is required for everything........ what moral we had on the first game everyone saw...... this is not the case now..... after so many instances their moral is also going down..........

listen it all happens after some instances...... we had people might be in my team only who shared our hints to the group who didnot get hint...... just out of pure friendship...... even some of us who were in charge told them a lot not to do this please...... but they didnt listen...... they shared.....
then we had another player who had friend in other group who was a friend of that person...... so he was such clever you wont believe that during practice he was the most fast and intilligent guy but during game time he had his friend so he was answering only after his friend was giving the answer...... so many cases happened..... I even removed some of them........ But A moral is required for everything........ what moral we had on the first game everyone saw...... this is not the case now..... after so many instances their moral is also going down..........
Agree with you.. but u can't blame the organisers for what your team did right..

Can you clear this with your team.. about the SS shared by Jupiter.. the SS u got is which one the one Jupiter sent or aaryan sent.. if it's the one which aaryan sent means then someone from the other team tricked u.. or the one jupiter sent is then again the problem is in ur team..

Agree with you.. but u can't blame the organisers for what your team did right..

Can you clear this with your team.. about the SS shared by Jupiter.. the SS u got is which one the one Jupiter sent or aaryan sent.. if it's the one which aaryan sent means then someone from the other team tricked u.. or the one jupiter sent is then again the problem is in ur team..
amm.......... im not clear on this thing...... very frank to say.........
cause who's Screen Shot is right i myself donot know........

see the person who gave @JUPITER sis screenshot should also be from that group and the one who sent screnshot to our team @ARYAN is also from that group....... and what i am recently seeing that both message same but user name different..........

so this spy.... agent..... leaker....... cheater....... this buisness is still now going on.........

thats why I told @Aashman Bunny that i lost all my hopes playing........... cause no use na...... again if next game we would get key or any other team will get key these spies, agents, leakers, cheaters would come back to Crack hint or might be key location from the hint given group

View attachment 157528

View attachment 157529

pls zoomed
So sad of jupiter why u have to explain to all, just stay in ur point who want to play just they will play game

Then u would have checked before posting na bro :Cwl:

amm.......... im not clear on this thing...... very frank to say.........
cause who's Screen Shot is right i myself donot know........

see the person who gave @JUPITER sis screenshot should also be from that group and the one who sent screnshot to our team is also from that group....... and what i am recently seeing that both message same but user name different..........

so this spy.... agent..... leaker....... cheater....... this buisness is still now going on.........

thats why I told @Aashman Bunny that i lost all my hopes playing........... cause no use na...... again if next game we would get key or any other team will get key these spies, agents, leakers, cheaters would come back to Crack hint or might be key location from the hint given group
This is exaclty my point. the hint or question or something gets leaked it sure from whoever spy it is. And we wasting our time to search and play this game.

HINT IS SHARE TO BOTH TEAM . LOST TEAM GET AFTER 1HR .

FINISH THE ISSUE .

what happen its happen . We can't change it .

GAME IS NOT OVER YET !
But siso trust me......... today also there can be case that the hint will get leaked........ If you will take my suggestion...... change the key location and hint for both the teams winning one and loosing one

This is exaclty my point. the hint or question or something gets leaked it sure from whoever spy it is. And we wasting our time to search and play this game.
Bro ur team played well in first mini game.. can understand what u r going through because I personally know some of ur players and their mindset and capabilities. Solve it within ur team and come back stronger.. rest is up to you and ur team buddies..

Status
Not open for further replies.