• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Treasure Hunt - second key hunt + first standings-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay wot if some other team comes and says the same next week will you be postponing it again...
Seems u didn't read my msgs clearly I asked the captains to update their available players list n I don't wanna hear these excuses anymore if u guys are not interested to play we will stop the game ...

Don't repeat the same thing continuously we talk with captains n take their info no need to update everything on thread

Seems u didn't read my msgs clearly I asked the captains to update their available players list n I don't wanna hear these excuses anymore if u guys are not interested to play we will stop the game ...

Don't repeat the same thing continuously we talk with captains n take their info no need to update everything on thread
Okay alright will take this now..... But

Anyways thank you.....

I have another question shall I not regarding the postponing stuffs

It's fine... the game is being conducted tactfully enough. starting right form the auction.... we don't need to stand up to every move... once the decision is taken by @Aashman let's all follow that... it's not right to ask the organizers repeatedly to be considerate... the participants can co-operate a little more ...:inlove:

Let's enjoy the game :Like:

@ARYAN it will be nice from ur side if u let us know about game.... your players are confused and u just left last game and ddnt wrote to me or Aashman anything ??!
After discussion with the teammates Vikings are taking any futher part of this tournament due to biased organizing of the game in certain aspects. If someone wants to play from my team team they are free to play from any other team mot under Viking logo and name. Thank you.

After discussion with the teammates Vikings are taking any futher part of this tournament due to biased organizing of the game in certain aspects. If someone wants to play from my team team they are free to play from any other team mot under Viking logo and name. Thank you.
Biased organising? Are u kidding so u think we leaked questions or game details before the game itself? Don't u know how hard we worked to get this game these words from u I never expected

Biased organising? Are u kidding so u think we leaked questions or game details before the game itself? Don't u know how hard we worked to get this game these words from u I never expected
you want me to post all the ss and create a fuss here? I have plenty ... just go on with it .. We not gonna waste time in this anymore. Good luck all the teams and organizers.
THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.