• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Treasure Hunt - second key hunt + first standings-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain how @Radheyy and @Aurelía ʚїɞ found the key without hint?? :zzz:
for me sissoo i again started finding all popular or most viewed or some what like that threads one by one and again I found it last........... same like before game........ as We didnot get the hint this time....... I made a plan That I will search all The common messages in admin and owner panel like administrator, hades, pinkii, rosy, and all and @ARYAN will search telegu room and @Vanadhii will search tamil room popular

and the luck favored

rest i cant tell maa

Last edited:
With or without hint - same action is needed "to search across all the threads", that my team did with divide nd rule concept

we divided work with my team mates Radheyy responsibility to take care of administrator thread nothing else
Searched 27k+ threads in this short period.. Wow :clapping:

By the way it was really fun at least without hint our limited team members today enjoyed searching.......

I enjoyed a lot....... :giggle: cause nothing more I am getting except enjoyment.....

because every time I am the last one like The Last of Us Game

with hint last time we were last this time also without hint we were last so from today I will play without hint

BTW my strategy for today without hint was :---
"And if you ask me more........ I will say that i got the idea since i did not get any hint instead of searching everything let me search threads by administrator, hades, pink candy, aphrodite and all admin and owner panel...... and let @ARYAN search telegu room popular and @Vanadhii search tamil room popular

and the luck did a favor.........

Thats all from my side Today "

@Aashman Bunny be careful from next time to hide key in more secured un-common place except these I told :giggle:

By the way it was really fun at least without hint our limited team members today enjoyed searching.......

I enjoyed a lot....... :giggle: cause nothing more I am getting except enjoyment.....

BTW my strategy for today without hint was :---

"And if you ask me more........ I will say that i got the idea since i did not get any hint instead of searching everything let me search threads by administrator, hades, pink candy, aphrodite and all admin and owner panel...... and let @ARYAN search telegu room popular and @Vanadhii search tamil room popular

and the luck did a favor.........

Thats all from my side Today "

@Aashman Bunny be careful from next time to hide key in more secured un-common place except these I told :giggle:
No No someone told us where is the key :Cwl:

Key search and finding keys

N
Key search and finding keys

Next unofficial game :fest:

To find the someone !!!!! :bandid:

Status
Not open for further replies.