• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Treasure Hunt - second key hunt + first standings-

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want me to post all the ss and create a fuss here? I have plenty ... just go on with it .. We not gonna waste time in this anymore. Good luck all the teams and organizers.
THE END
what is this threatening by screenshot ??? Maybe finish your sentence what u have what u don't have , don't behave like FUSS kid . And 2nd if u want screenshot the team of @sssingh can provide you and u will see how they work hard for it !!!!

You think everyone need cheat because somebody was better than other ??

Maybe if you pratice with ur team you will see how easy it can be , SO don't try threatening or saying we are biased . ! .

Have u watched yesterday's game how quick they answered now again say we leaked the questions....so they cheated

I know most of guys think we are biased n supportive to mods n gave easy hints to key searching tbf none of the above stuff is true ....

If anyone wants to leave u can leave I don't fucking care about anyone just don't spread fake rumours....
The panel trusted me n @JUPITER alot n allowed us to organise the game n we trying to make everyone gets entertainment not into fights just tell us if u guys don't want to play we will quit the game just don't make any fucking drama....(this line is just to certain set of people not to everyone)

Just get a clarity u guys want us to continue the game or cancel it @Nilaani @Somaiya Karn @sssingh

what is this threatening by screenshot ??? Maybe finish your sentence what u have what u don't have , don't behave like FUSS kid . And 2nd if u want screenshot the team of @sssingh can provide you and u will see how they work hard for it !!!!

You think everyone need cheat because somebody was better than other ??

Maybe if you pratice with ur team you will see how easy it can be , SO don't try threatening or saying we are biased . ! .

Screenshot 2023-08-03 213633.pngScreenshot_2023-08-13-15-42-41-337_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2023-08-13-15-30-09-741_com.android.chrome.jpg

Even I have friends in every team even some users who are not in any teams asked me about game question or threads or next game but I never shared with anyone even some can think if girls can talk with aashman nicely he will give details to him n even boys If we be good to Jupiter she will give support to us......

Trust me buddies everything is trash A GAME IS GAME there is no chance for any favour to anyone

Even I have friends in every team even some users who are not in any teams asked me about game question or threads or next game but I never shared with anyone even some can think if girls can talk with aashman nicely he will give details to him n even boys If we be good to Jupiter she will give support to us......

Trust me buddies everything is trash A GAME IS GAME there is no chance for any favour to anyone
:clapping::clapping:

Hello Guys.......
and all my family members of team Viking.......
so as many of you told me too...... about many problems which you are facing....... what might be the case.....
no issue...... :heart1:
But will you guys Play from next game ?? if you would confirm over here it would be more easy for bunny @Aashman to organize the next game......
and also more easy for me to decide something usefull

@Vanadhii @Malar @Pyaar_uu @ladywiththelamp35 @Vikaash♥ @AYUSHMAN @Mickey_Mouse @Arunk420 @Freaky @Bekhayali @00Wolfie00

Have u watched yesterday's game how quick they answered now again say we leaked the questions....so they cheated

I know most of guys think we are biased n supportive to mods n gave easy hints to key searching tbf none of the above stuff is true ....

If anyone wants to leave u can leave I don't fucking care about anyone just don't spread fake rumours....
The panel trusted me n @JUPITER alot n allowed us to organise the game n we trying to make everyone gets entertainment not into fights just tell us if u guys don't want to play we will quit the game just don't make any fucking drama....(this line is just to certain set of people not to everyone)

Just get a clarity u guys want us to continue the game or cancel it @Nilaani @Somaiya Karn @sssingh
Me and my team is ready to continue the game.

And Guys All of you who were in team Viking worked really very hard and We were very lucky to have a Team like this..... :heart1:

So Many People Would think That our Team never practiced and didn't gave their hard work......

that at least I wont take into me and I cant hear..... cause I know how much hardships we gave for our preparations.....

So many Strategies By @ARYAN @Malar @Vanadhii and so much sweet useful suggestions by all of you... telling me that ya in the game they can ask this please lets practice a bit..... our most senior leaders @Malar and @Vanadhii alwys guiding us that this is how we should fins key and all...... and nevertheless we gave our best.......
1693121047554.png 1693121109674.png
1693121168193.png 1693121206594.png
1693121242051.png 1693121311304.png
1693121338562.png 1693121401463.png

Love you guys for all This fun time we spent together........... There were at least 4 forum groups we made..... which all of them had above 45 messages.... of just raw practice and strategy...... and not only that all of you were very supportive to get connected in joint meetings so that all of us could play jointly
this is called pure team work.....

there were also cases on first key finding where I came to know that some player in our group gave the hint to opponent player group might be friend or what i dont know...... so i immediately removed them and revised the group....... but anyways we were all strong bonded..... and were the best team in all cases Love you all.......

@Vanadhii @Malar @Pyaar_uu @ladywiththelamp35 @Vikaash♥ @AYUSHMAN @Mickey_Mouse @Arunk420 @Freaky @Bekhayali @00Wolfie00

❤️ Aurelia.......

And Guys All of you who were in team Viking worked really very hard and We were very lucky to have a Team like this..... :heart1:

So Many People Would think That our Team never practiced and didn't gave their hard work......

that at least I wont take into me and I cant hear..... cause I know how much hardships we gave for our preparations.....

So many Strategies By @ARYAN @Malar @Vanadhii and so much sweet useful suggestions by all of you... telling me that ya in the game they can ask this please lets practice a bit..... our most senior leaders @Malar and @Vanadhii alwys guiding us that this is how we should fins key and all...... and nevertheless we gave our best.......
View attachment 157519 View attachment 157520
View attachment 157521 View attachment 157522
View attachment 157523 View attachment 157524
View attachment 157525 View attachment 157526

Love you guys for all This fun time we spent together...........

❤️ Aurelia.......
We never mentioned u guys didn't practice I just said the other teams especially @sssingh team had a great effort towards game n they practice well n I know it personally bcz their team mates mentioned about practice everytime I speak with them .........every team has practice very well but no one left in middle

Status
Not open for further replies.