• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Treasure Hunt - second key hunt + first standings-

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Here comes the second stage of the hunt......the second mini game THE FASTEST FINGERS FIRST....... same as first mini game the captains need to send a player for each round and we describe you guys about a thing n the first person who finds the answer gets a point.......

correct answer gets you plus two points and wrong answer gets u minus one.
_______

Pov : we only consider one answer it may be right or wrong or spelling mistake it's not counted only one answer is taken......
Don't argue in btw the game regarding this.

FIRST MATCH :
18/08/2023
9pm IST

@ARYAN vs @sssingh

SECOND MATCH
19/08/2023
9pm IST

@Nilaani vs @Somaiya Karn

_______

FIRST MATCH STANDINGS

First team: 4 points @Nilaani

Second team : 3 points @Somaiya Karn

Third team : 2 points @sssingh

Fourth team: 1 point @ARYAN

Last edited:
Here comes the second stage of the hunt......the second mini game THE FASTEST FINGERS FIRST....... same as first mini game the captains need to send a player for each round and we describe you guys about a thing n the first person who finds the answer gets a point.......

correct answer gets you plus two points and wrong answer gets u minus one.
_______

Pov : we only consider one answer it may be right or wrong or spelling mistake it's not counted only one answer is taken......
Don't argue in btw the game regarding this.

FIRST MATCH :
18/08/2023
9pm IST

@ARYAN vs @sssingh

SECOND MATCH
19/08/2023
9pm IST

@Nilaani vs @Somaiya Karn

_______

FIRST MATCH STANDINGS

First team: 4 points @Nilaani

Second team : 3 points @Somaiya Karn

Third team : 2 points @sssingh

Fourth team: 1 point @ARYAN
Spelling mistake is not counted? So If the answer is misspelled, will u take it as right answer? :think1:

Spelling mistake is not counted? So If the answer is misspelled, will u take it as right answer? :think1:
no no that means if the spelling is not it won't be taken as right answer :( one chance and the answer has to be right. I hope there is no ngtv marking for spelling :cry1::las: will there be negative marking? @JUPITER

no no that means if the spelling is not it won't be taken as right answer :( one chance and the answer has to be right. I hope there is no ngtv marking for spelling :cry1::las: will there be negative marking? @JUPITER

For wrong answer there is minus 1. So spelling mistake will be also counted as wrong answer right ...

Whatever ur answer maybe right or wrong or misspell no more second chance or correction only one answer will be considered.......n if the answer is correct then +2 and if it's wrong minus one

Pov : we won't consider I got net issue or lag issues u inform to ur captain before they send u to play

Whatever ur answer maybe right or wrong or misspell no more second chance or correction only one answer will be considered.......n if the answer is correct then +2 and if it's wrong minus one

Pov : we won't consider I got net issue or lag issues u inform to ur captain before they send u to play
When i Answered Eagle instead of crow and told misspelled .. @Aashman be like...#jffbalayya-balakrishna (1).gif

People work from 9-5, some are busy in clg stuff, studies, some got family issues, relationship issues. Zozo is not only used for sexual things but also for distraction and fun.
This game was supposed to be FUN. So that we could all come together, distract ourselves and enjoy !
But it's really sad to see that someone betrayed us, our so called chat friends (some, not all) cheated us in a fun game.
And what's more disappointing is that the captain is a staff member whom we trust with our Zozo problems.
Also, if you still wanna cheat, then there's no point in us playing, is there ?
Proud of my team for not using wrong means !!

@JUPITER & @Aashman are very well aware of who did what, sorry on their behalf for disappointing you and disrespecting your efforts !!
Anyways, no anger or hatred :fingercross: We just expect to play the next round fairly and for fun, not as a race to earn more points !! See ya in the next round..

Status
Not open for further replies.