• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Treasure Hunt - second key hunt + first standings-

Status
Not open for further replies.
otherwise no use na @JUPITER sis ....... cause after 1 hour you will give hint....... might be they will find the key within 20 mins from 2pm ............

what pass other team hint cheat etc.. it's means directly blame on my team..
let me clear you guys one thing my teammate didn't find the key with the help of hints..I'll explain to you after the game how my team got the key last time. I just don't want our personal trick other team to know .. before the game

otherwise no use na @JUPITER sis ....... cause after 1 hour you will give hint....... might be they will find the key within 20 mins from 2pm ............
Whether there is a sharing of clue or not it's not organising team mistake it's teammates who share clue make team mates be serious and play fair I'm saying this to everyone

looks like former Vikings team got moles in their team itself... it's sad to experience this... you did great @Aurelía ʚїɞ dear... kudos to your efforts... hope you can continue with honest team mates... I personally want you guys to be in game ... this could happen with any cap/ vice cap... it's upto the individuals what morals they follow...
@JUPITER and @Aashman have been giving so much effort in this... disheartening to see them being questioned just because some fellow users could not stay truthful to their own team... anyways... I hope we will be having a enjoyable entertaining game for the rest part ...
happy hunting :inlove:

dammm this year treasure is more interesting than finding keys !

1. first thing as ex player of this game ( host will never play biased towards any team )
2. if someone thinks so that in mini game why the opposite is answering fast because some mod helped me then blue demons were winning always against green hawks as they were fast as fuck ( and we thought too that mods are cheating , even i remember i said that @Aashman must have helped them many things came out at that time too ss and many users [ as i was new that time i didnt knew many tamil and telugu users ]
from ss i mean other team users sharing clue with other team ( no host was involved in it , but it was the participants who said that host are included too )
but thats not true

in mini game : the fastest wins and it doesnt matter who it is youcant think that they are cheating , secondly i didnt thought users would go to this level of editing and adding host name there

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE CLUE SHARING HAPPENS , DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY MEMBERS YOU KICK OUT OF YOUR TEAM SOMEBODY WILL TELL CLUE ( atleast this it was i saw at my time )

so the clue was made hard enough that no one can crakc it was but i guess it was 2nd or 3rd clue previous year which was crakced in 20 mins

BTW YOUR GAME IS GOING ON SORRY NOT DISTURBING TEAMS

just stating what i felt , just play it as a game dont think for cheating because editing is a nice trick dude

AND YEAH WHOEVER DID THIS EDITING THING : why taking game to such levels bro ! just play the game with your hardwork with your team and you will get some nicest days of your life wether it be viking or any else team

no one is blaming anyone hardwork and teamwork here guys ! i removed the blue demons group but trust me i personally had arranged almost 50+ calls with my on meet with voice and met most of the nicest person on zozo shared the very great time with them

I AM STATING AGAIN YOU CANT STOP CLUE SHARING ! just do hardwork for it

PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.