• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shades of My Moon ✨❤️ #HBD Nilaani ...!!

Capsss-ehhhh !!

Happiest birthday to you ! I wish all the blessings stays upon you always caps .. ! You were truly a good and kind friend I have found here ❤️

View attachment 207777

View attachment 207779

No matter how far apart we are, you will always be in my heart. Though miles may lie between us we are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles it measures by the heart ❤️

Copywriter: @kriishh
Uthavialar : Naane athu naane ~~~ ❤️

" Tharpothu @kriishh avargal work la rombha busya irupathunal en idam uthavi kethular "

(En sonthapal tamil ku maniyum )

Sothaipal ila Bubsyy Adhu Sodhapal :map:

Capsss-ehhhh !!

Happiest birthday to you ! I wish all the blessings stays upon you always caps .. ! You were truly a good and kind friend I have found here ❤️

View attachment 207777

View attachment 207779

No matter how far apart we are, you will always be in my heart. Though miles may lie between us we are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles it measures by the heart ❤️

Copywriter: @kriishh
Uthavialar : Naane athu naane ~~~ ❤️

" Tharpothu @kriishh avargal work la rombha busya irupathunal en idam uthavi kethular "

(En sonthapal tamil ku maniyum )

@Maayaa ❤️ ♥️✨️ Ammu love you ♥️✨️Nan sonathaa elathiyum type panitaa so sweet ♥️✨
View attachment 207805

@Nilaani caps♥️✨♥️
Happy birthday to the most amazing person I know! May your birthday be filled with joy, love, and laughter, and may your heart be overflowing with happiness throughout the coming year...
Thank u Krish.. We didn't talk much. But we share a spl bond. I wish this bond lasts forever :inlove:

Happy Birthday Nilseyyyyyyyy
:heart1:
Stay Shines likes this forever Nila Kutty
:kiss:
We didn’t spend times to talk each other but this day I share you something is ..
I likes you more❤️✨
I wish this will continue tilll ………..End
@Nilaani

:heart1:
Thank so much dear.. Ithu varaikum namaku pesa vaaipu kedaikala. Ini pesuvom kandipa and we'll have a lot of fun together :heart1:

View attachment 207437

So let's resume our beautiful chapters
From where we left !

✨✨❤️❤️❤️✨✨

View attachment 207455
https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/நீ-நான்-நிலா-❤️.26133/

From the bright glow of moon to the Dark mystery of my evolved new moon ❤️ Your glow always illuminated in my night sky ✨

View attachment 207487

A year now from where we left was just another rollercoaster ride for me ..
Love, Laughter, Anger, Intimacy, Quarrels, sacrifices, Gossips, Scandals..

You name it, I nailed it !

Thrills & Kicks were always guaranteed .. :p

Yet you glowed more brighter than ever in my darkness after all struggles you have went through over this year..

View attachment 207476

Ppl say they ll stand against the world for their loved ones ... ! I always considered it as a myth until I witnessed the things & bonds you sacrificed for me ❤️
View attachment 207477View attachment 207478View attachment 207479

If you're my hinata, I'll be your Naruto to always protect you with all the chakra left in me !

I know things you have lost becos of me is something I can never bring it back to your life, but I always make sure you ll be surrounded with happy & supportive hearts around !

View attachment 207464

Indha oru varshathula
konjam sandaigal...
Chinna chinna misunderstandings..
Sweet & Spicy Quarrels ....
And obviously neraya nerayaa kisu kisukkals...!!
Ikr, A relationship won't be fruitful unless you have all these elements endulged :p

View attachment 207482

I know I always kept you Enthrilled with all my moves, left you numb with Next enna kondu vara kathirukano moments ! :p
Ennaikum idhula endha korayum vekka maten..lol

You always respected my boundaries..
Thanks for letting me to be myself and
Allowed me to be the Dark.. As every other planets know me as !
You always been my Happy partner

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 207484

Moonu ila Muppadhu per vandhalum..
En Nila endrum En Venilaaa than ❤️

View attachment 207517

Enna vandhalum...Enna aanalum..
We both know we ll come back to each other despite whatever happens around us ❤️

Enga poga ?

View attachment 207489

In my love for the moon, I find a sense of purpose and meaning. It is a love that transcends the boundaries of time and space, a love that connects me to something greater than myself. And so, I will continue to gaze up at the night sky, my heart full of love and awe for the moon, forever in love with its beauty and mystery..

Happy B'day My MoonPie !
@Nilaani
❤️

And to mention ...!
View attachment 207520

After all the these years, I made thru the list to surpass you which I always promised..I consider, the numbers that carved in this list is all the love & trust I gained from the lovely ppl I met here..✨ who always supported us through all this time through
our thick & thin..

A spl thanks to everyone ❤️
Happy more days ahead ! Cheers

View attachment 207494

Wish you both a happy life @Darky @Nilaani , when is the B Day party?