• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shades of My Moon ✨❤️ #HBD Nilaani ...!!

Mazhaye ❤️✨

Unexpected ah inga kedacha oru spl bond.. Munaadiye chat and forum la paathu irunthalum, @Darky ivar Nala than I started talking to u. Thanks to him for bringing u into my life :heart1:

We don't talk daily, we don't have lengthy conversations.. But whenever I felt low or confused about my relationship or something , I came to u only.

Naan solratha porumaya ketu, Ithellam onnume Illa baby Nu oru kozhanthaya samathanam panra Mathiri pesi Enna sari pannirukinga.. We always back up each other. Rendu naal naan post podalana ennachu MoonAlagi ku thedura akkarai, engayum Enna vittu kudukatha Luv... Really feel blessed to have u by my side.

U and ur happiness is important to both me and Darky. We'll always be there for u.
Love u so much :heart1::kiss:

Kanne un sollil kanden ariyaattha thaai mugam :heart1:

Thanks for the gifts ❤️✨
Kanne un sollil kanden ariyaattha thaai mugam

You left me speechless with this lyrics bby ❤️

❤️HAPPY BIRTHDAY NILAA❤️
To the most cute and chill caps
Wish you a many many more happy returns of this day Nilaa
Would like to mention a special thank you Treasure Hunt game..Though we have spoken before that game brought us closer..Found You are the most lovable person Nila❤️
U Have never failed to show ur love..The way you care for your loved ones is always special and I have always felt it..Among so much struggles and annoys u never give up and stays always loved..
Love to see u happy my capss

View attachment 207594View attachment 207596

This image is always spl to me and will love to be in your team always as a member or as sleeper cell:Dream1:
View attachment 207597
Will always be a knight for you Dark's Moon
Got many lovely souls Amii, Darky,Jo..via this team and will never forget ❤️❤️
View attachment 207598
Let's make this day always special Nila..Happy happy birthday and stay happy always :heart1::kiss: U are always my PM.... my most fav caps❤️
❤️Love you always
❤️
Laaaa … aishu !! Moon knights is entry point for me too !! To get such a nice bond and zozo mates ! @Nilaani thx for picked me in auction for that treasure hunt game :angel:

Hi Captain and Vice captain.

Periya memories lam illa. aana first expression than best expression nu solluvom illaya.

athu pola than. Zozo tamil room la meet panen captain ah. Yarume pesa ninaikatha person kita ivangala vandhu pesinanga. Thank you for that.

Hi how are you nu than pesinom athukaparam nanga pesala. Pink Candy vachu senjanga beta ponappo. Apparam oru chinna bayam vanduruchu ivanga friends edhachum solluvangalo ivanga kita pesina. So mudinja alavukku I stayed away and then finally she and darky team moon knights la add pananga.

Second ZPL match win panna apparam than nanga nalla pesinom athuvum FB naala. Avanukkum thanks sollikren. I had so much fun.

Captain Nilani kita pesinathala than Darky Bro Krish Aadhirai FB (ah munnadiye theriyum but athukaparam than nalla kalaichom) ivangala ellam meet panna mudinjuthu.

Wishing you a many more happy returns of the day captain.

Niraya vishayangal solli kuduthanga zozo vandhappo. Thank you.

Also, I wish you that you get to see that person before 2024 ends. That person the one we talked about.

Specials thanks to:

FB (Ellam sari agirum macha) Minnus (Thank you for always being there) Nilani (Caap next time ZPL cup namadhe) Darky (Cup mukkiyam bigilu) Krish (Eppudraa na vilayadathappave macha 6 podu 5 podu nu solra - Veraa maaari support macha. Vaaipe illa) J_D (rompa pesattiyum nanga pangus) Thanks mapla. Aadhirai (Pesinathu illa rompa but respect irukku. Neenga panna vishayam edhuvum marakka matten. Thank you)

<3 Be safe and take care.

Happy Birthday to Captain @Nilaani and @Januu

Periya memories lam illa. aana first expression than best expression nu solluvom illaya.

athu pola than. Zozo tamil room la meet panen captain ah. Yarume pesa ninaikatha person kita ivangala vandhu pesinanga. Thank you for that.

Hi how are you nu than pesinom athukaparam nanga pesala. Pink Candy vachu senjanga beta ponappo. Apparam oru chinna bayam vanduruchu ivanga friends edhachum solluvangalo ivanga kita pesina. So mudinja alavukku I stayed away and then finally she and darky team moon knights la add pananga.

Second ZPL match win panna apparam than nanga nalla pesinom athuvum FB naala. Avanukkum thanks sollikren. I had so much fun.

Captain Nilani kita pesinathala than Darky Bro Krish Aadhirai FB (ah munnadiye theriyum but athukaparam than nalla kalaichom) ivangala ellam meet panna mudinjuthu.

Also, I wish you that you get to see that person before 2024 ends. That person the one we talked about.

Specials thanks to:

FB (Ellam sari agirum macha) Minnus (Thank you for always being there) Nilani (Caap next time ZPL cup namadhe) Darky (Cup mukkiyam bigilu) Krish (Eppudraa na vilayadathappave macha 6 podu 5 podu nu solra - Veraa maaari support macha. Vaaipe illa) J_D (rompa pesattiyum nanga pangus) Thanks mapla. Aadhirai (Pesinathu illa rompa but respect irukku. Neenga panna vishayam edhuvum marakka matten. Thank you)

Vera oruthar Nu nenachi than I started talking to u. U resemble him a lot. Ppls vibe therinji song podrathu, talking to selective ppl, and no unnecessary talks. Nama convos mostly will be about songs. Then we played zpl in same team. Tamil theriyum Nu Than ungala team La eduthen. Zpl Appo than I got to know u more. Scores paathu update panrathula irunthu wall la matha players Ah follow panni avanga moves crct ah predict panra varaikum u did great. Eppudraaaaa Nu irukum. And the post match talks after second match ❤️ saw the funniest side of u.. Really enjoyed talking to u.

U r such a sweet person. Romba reserved ah illama Try talking to more ppl. And thank u once again for ur lovely wishes :inlove:

Specials thanks to:

Nicely penned yaa ..

View attachment 207437

So let's resume our beautiful chapters
From where we left !

✨✨❤️❤️❤️✨✨

View attachment 207455
https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/நீ-நான்-நிலா-❤️.26133/

From the bright glow of moon to the Dark mystery of my evolved new moon ❤️ Your glow always illuminated in my night sky ✨

View attachment 207487

A year now from where we left was just another rollercoaster ride for me ..
Love, Laughter, Anger, Intimacy, Quarrels, sacrifices, Gossips, Scandals..

You name it, I nailed it !

Thrills & Kicks were always guaranteed .. :p

Yet you glowed more brighter than ever in my darkness after all struggles you have went through over this year..

View attachment 207476

Ppl say they ll stand against the world for their loved ones ... ! I always considered it as a myth until I witnessed the things & bonds you sacrificed for me ❤️
View attachment 207477View attachment 207478View attachment 207479

If you're my hinata, I'll be your Naruto to always protect you with all the chakra left in me !

I know things you have lost becos of me is something I can never bring it back to your life, but I always make sure you ll be surrounded with happy & supportive hearts around !

View attachment 207464

Indha oru varshathula
konjam sandaigal...
Chinna chinna misunderstandings..
Sweet & Spicy Quarrels ....
And obviously neraya nerayaa kisu kisukkals...!!
Ikr, A relationship won't be fruitful unless you have all these elements endulged :p

View attachment 207482

I know I always kept you Enthrilled with all my moves, left you numb with Next enna kondu vara kathirukano moments ! :p
Ennaikum idhula endha korayum vekka maten..lol

You always respected my boundaries..
Thanks for letting me to be myself and
Allowed me to be the Dark.. As every other planets know me as !
You always been my Happy partner

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 207484

Moonu ila Muppadhu per vandhalum..
En Nila endrum En Venilaaa than ❤️

View attachment 207517

Enna vandhalum...Enna aanalum..
We both know we ll come back to each other despite whatever happens around us ❤️

Enga poga ?

View attachment 207489

In my love for the moon, I find a sense of purpose and meaning. It is a love that transcends the boundaries of time and space, a love that connects me to something greater than myself. And so, I will continue to gaze up at the night sky, my heart full of love and awe for the moon, forever in love with its beauty and mystery..

Happy B'day My MoonPie !
@Nilaani
❤️

And to mention ...!
View attachment 207520

After all the these years, I made thru the list to surpass you which I always promised..I consider, the numbers that carved in this list is all the love & trust I gained from the lovely ppl I met here..✨ who always supported us through all this time through
our thick & thin..

A spl thanks to everyone ❤️
Happy more days ahead ! Cheers

View attachment 207494

Mama :kiss:

Intha 1.5 years la Naan neraya sonna word ithuva than irukum. We don't do thanks and sorry. But still I want to thank u for everything u did for me.

InShot_20240223_193820093.gif

U came into my life when I was totally broken. I was scared to hold ur hand as I thought what if he is another heartbreaker?
And I expressed the same to u too. But all u asked me was just hold my hands and be with me. I feel happy that I took ur hands..

Oru paiyanala ivlo Luv kuduka mudiyuma? Athum ipdi oru virtual platform la, its just attraction and it'll fade away in few days Nu neraya yosichiruken. U proved me wrong.

I've spent my happiest days with u. Yes I've lost few good souls in this journey. I miss them of course. But I never regret choosing u over them. U never made me feel that void ever. Naan feel panna koodathu, mathavanga panra chinna vishayam Kooda enaku hurt aagumo Nu yosichi nee panra vishayangal lam made me fall for u more. U gave me so much love that I couldn't think about anything else.

Our journey is not always a happy one. Neraya sandaigal, kobangal, varuthangal irunthiruku.. Mostly naan than sanda potruken bcz of my over thinking. But still u fixed everything and poured me more luv. I'm kinda obsessed with u and I'm scared of losing u. Athanalaye neraya sanda potruken. But evlo sandai vanthalum u never thought of leaving me. Naanum yosichiruken ivlo sanda podrom but y u r still with me Nu... Still I think y so much Luv towards me which I actually don't deserve. Only thing I know is I'm so lucky to have u in my life. U r the only one my Luv is meant for.

Every time I read ur birthday wish, kannu verkuthu dawww... I can feel ur Luv towards me in each of ur words. Intha Luv eppavume irukanum Nu Than en aasa.. Enna aanalum unna vittu ennala poga mudiyathu.. Athu unakum nallave theriyum.. Lifelong unna tholla pannite than iruppen.. My Luv for u keeps growing day by day. Athu eppavum korayama unna happy ah paathukuren..

Luv u so much Mama :kiss::heart1:

Kaalam yavum kadhal Kolla vaarayo

:heart1:

Intha 1.5 years la Naan neraya sonna word ithuva than irukum. We don't do thanks and sorry. But still I want to thank u for everything u did for me.

View attachment 208045

U came into my life when I was totally broken. I was scared to hold ur hand as I thought what if he is another heartbreaker?
And I expressed the same to u too. But all u asked me was just hold my hands and be with me. I feel happy that I took ur hands..

Oru paiyanala ivlo Luv kuduka mudiyuma? Athum ipdi oru virtual platform la, its just attraction and it'll fade away in few days Nu neraya yosichiruken. U proved me wrong.

I've spent my happiest days with u. Yes I've lost few good souls in this journey. I miss them of course. But I never regret choosing u over them. U never made me feel that void ever. Naan feel panna koodathu, mathavanga panra chinna vishayam Kooda enaku hurt aagumo Nu yosichi nee panra vishayangal lam made me fall for u more. U gave me so much love that I couldn't think about anything else.

Our journey is not always a happy one. Neraya sandaigal, kobangal, varuthangal irunthiruku.. Mostly naan than sanda potruken bcz of my over thinking. But still u fixed everything and poured me more luv. I'm kinda obsessed with u and I'm scared of losing u. Athanalaye neraya sanda potruken. But evlo sandai vanthalum u never thought of leaving me. Naanum yosichiruken ivlo sanda podrom but y u r still with me Nu... Still I think y so much Luv towards me which I actually don't deserve. Only thing I know is I'm so lucky to have u in my life. U r the only one my Luv is meant for.

Every time I read ur birthday wish, kannu verkuthu dawww... I can feel ur Luv towards me in each of ur words. Intha Luv eppavume irukanum Nu Than en aasa.. Enna aanalum unna vittu ennala poga mudiyathu.. Athu unakum nallave theriyum.. Lifelong unna tholla pannite than iruppen.. My Luv for u keeps growing day by day. Athu eppavum korayama unna happy ah paathukuren..

:blessing::blessing::heart1:

View attachment 208045

:doh: Sarii pothum naa kannu vachiruven aproo

View attachment 208045

My most awaited reply ! ~~ ❤️ simple beautiful

View attachment 208045

Nammalayum Manasa Maathi Love Panna Vachiruvanga Polaye Namma Kandukatha mariye Poiduvom 1000020543.gif
Unga Rendu Pera Ippadi Pakarathey Antha Feel Nalla Iruku Epayum Ipadiye Irunga :heart1: