• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shades of My Moon ✨❤️ #HBD Nilaani ...!!

❤️HAPPY BIRTHDAY NILAA❤️
To the most cute and chill caps
Wish you a many many more happy returns of this day Nilaa
Would like to mention a special thank you Treasure Hunt game..Though we have spoken before that game brought us closer..Found You are the most lovable person Nila❤️
U Have never failed to show ur love..The way you care for your loved ones is always special and I have always felt it..Among so much struggles and annoys u never give up and stays always loved..
Love to see u happy my capss

View attachment 207594View attachment 207596

This image is always spl to me and will love to be in your team always as a member or as sleeper cell:Dream1:
View attachment 207597
Will always be a knight for you Dark's Moon
Got many lovely souls Amii, Darky,Jo..via this team and will never forget ❤️❤️
View attachment 207598
Let's make this day always special Nila..Happy happy birthday and stay happy always :heart1::kiss: U are always my PM.... my most fav caps❤️
❤️Love you always
❤️

Few months back varaikum Aishu na hai, saptiya Nu msg varum wall La athuku apram janu kitta mattum than pesuva Nu theriyum.. Mathapadi perusa pesunathe illa.. Janu and Shraav break eduthapo than ennachu Nu keka i pinged u.. Athuku apram Antha pvt convo la ottada than irunthuchu.. Athayum oru naal un mela semma kovathula vanthu dhoosi thatti vachen :giggle:

Athuku apram hai, hello la irunthu dp suggest panra alavuku convo valanthuchu..

Treasure hunt ku @Aadhirai un name suggest pannapo Kooda yosichen Game Appo kaanama poita Enna panrathu Nu.. But u proved me wrong. U r one of the Gems of Moon Knights ❤️ ✨

Treasure hunt Grp convo la than we started to talk more.. Athum thenga moodi @Jomac ah veluka than irukum :rofl1:

Unaku pvt pannalama nila, intha video un wall la potukava nila Nu Nee ketkum pothu enaku siripa irukum Enna iva ellathukum permission ketutu iruka nu.. But athuku apram we started to talk much more.. We shared Many things.. Happy moments, sad moments, Gossips :giggle:

Really feel happy to have u as my friend. Innum neraya neraya happy moments, gossips lam share pannuvom and neraya profile tour povom :giggle:

U r like my sister more than a friend. Proud to say that u r my Sleeper Cell :heart1:

Love u always :kiss:

Few months back varaikum Aishu na hai, saptiya Nu msg varum wall La athuku apram janu kitta mattum than pesuva Nu theriyum.. Mathapadi perusa pesunathe illa.. Janu and Shraav break eduthapo than ennachu Nu keka i pinged u.. Athuku apram Antha pvt convo la ottada than irunthuchu.. Athayum oru naal un mela semma kovathula vanthu dhoosi thatti vachen :giggle:

Athuku apram hai, hello la irunthu dp suggest panra alavuku convo valanthuchu..

Treasure hunt ku @Aadhirai un name suggest pannapo Kooda yosichen Game Appo kaanama poita Enna panrathu Nu.. But u proved me wrong. U r one of the Gems of Moon Knights ❤️ ✨

Treasure hunt Grp convo la than we started to talk more.. Athum thenga moodi @Jomac ah veluka than irukum :rofl1:

Unaku pvt pannalama nila, intha video un wall la potukava nila Nu Nee ketkum pothu enaku siripa irukum Enna iva ellathukum permission ketutu iruka nu.. But athuku apram we started to talk much more.. We shared Many things.. Happy moments, sad moments, Gossips :giggle:

Really feel happy to have u as my friend. Innum neraya neraya happy moments, gossips lam share pannuvom and neraya profile tour povom :giggle:

U r like my sister more than a friend. Proud to say that u r my Sleeper Cell :heart1:

Love u always :kiss:

Awwww caps..u made me speechless..we usually have like mind..We have felt that many time :hearteyes:
Antha thoosi thattuna moment marakka maataen:giggle:
Thenga moodi ku thanks sollanum:hearteyes:
That gossip moments...hehe enjoyed a lot...innum neraya pannalam.. content ka panjam:giggle:awww happy to get one more sister here:hearteyes::hearteyes:
Proud to be ur sleeper cell..Jambuu adikkama iruntha sari:Cwl:Love you always Nilaa:heart1::kiss:

When you rise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love !
Every day is a blessing from Above and consider it a new beginning !

Happiest Birthday to
My MoonAlagii ❤️

View attachment 207555

You don't have to play masculine to be a strong woman. Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses. “The king may rule the kingdom, but it's the queen who moves the board ! For me you are the strongest Queen I have ever seen ~~ your boldness ans braveness towards the field of world infront of you have left me speechless !

Dear MoonAlagi,

Thank you for coming into my path ~~ ( well basically thanks to Bubloo @Darky )
I cherish all the convo and bonding with you always. I wish to create more memories with you ! In this special day of yours.. I wish all the blessings from above to be upon you always ! The blessings of Heaven and Earth to be fulfilled on you always ! And yeahh I LOVE YOU ALOT MY MOONALAGI ❤️

View attachment 207548

Mazhaye ❤️✨

Unexpected ah inga kedacha oru spl bond.. Munaadiye chat and forum la paathu irunthalum, @Darky ivar Nala than I started talking to u. Thanks to him for bringing u into my life :heart1:

We don't talk daily, we don't have lengthy conversations.. But whenever I felt low or confused about my relationship or something , I came to u only.

Naan solratha porumaya ketu, Ithellam onnume Illa baby Nu oru kozhanthaya samathanam panra Mathiri pesi Enna sari pannirukinga.. We always back up each other. Rendu naal naan post podalana ennachu MoonAlagi ku thedura akkarai, engayum Enna vittu kudukatha Luv... Really feel blessed to have u by my side.

U and ur happiness is important to both me and Darky. We'll always be there for u.
Love u so much :heart1::kiss:

Kanne un sollil kanden ariyaattha thaai mugam :heart1:

Thanks for the gifts ❤️✨

Initially, we were strangers, mere usernames in the vast expanse of the internet. Our interactions were limited, cautious, and filled with uncertainty. We exchanged a few messages here and there, perhaps liked each other's posts, but the depth of our connection remained undiscovered.

View attachment 207536

As time went on, however, our paths began to intertwine more frequently. Our conversations grew longer, our exchanges more meaningful. We shared stories, laughed at each other's jokes, and found comfort in each other's presence.
[ Ludo , Treasure hunt n ZPL memories, Zigzag, Pubg, Movie & Forum threads]

Somewhere along the way, we realized that we had become best friends. It wasn't a conscious decision;it just happened naturally, as our bond continued to grow stronger with each passing day. We knew each other inside and out, from our favorite foods to our deepest fears.

:inlove::hearteyes:

Our zigzag Times✨

From Spamming to Songs...We travelled a long way

You were the one who stood with me when I was completely exhausted ✨❤️

She is my girl

:kiss:

Like any relationship, we faced our fair share of ups and downs. There were disagreements and misunderstandings and moments of frustration .Yet, through it all, we remained committed to each other, determined to overcome any obstacles that stood in our way.

Looking back on our journey, I am filled with gratitude for the best friend who has been by my side through thick and thin. You have brought light into my darkest days, laughter into my moments of despair, and hope into my moments of doubt.

Thank you for being a constant source of joy, laughter, and companionship in my life.

You deserve all the happiness and love in the world, today and always.

Wish you many more happy returns of the day di

:heart1::heart1:

Love you Always Alexa❤️✨

Ivala pathi Enna solrathu??
Epdi iva Kooda close aanom Nu theriyamale close aana person. We met here 2 yrs ago and we were complete strangers for most of the time.

Eppovachu rare ah oru convo pogum.. Athum unaku exams, results Nu Iruntha mattum... Sudden ah vanish aagiduva chat La irunthu.. Eppo pova eppo varuva nu unake theriyama confusion laye vachirupaa... Apdi break eduthapavum en b'day marakama vanthu wish pannitu poi iruka ❤️

Then Pubg La than we got close (most important reason is Darky) Game, chat, athum ZigZag room la than neraya pesi fun pannirukom. Daily convos, games nu poi then finally we met in person. June 3rd ✨It's a special day for me too.

Eppavume happy ah Iruntha bore adikum la.. Of course we had some misunderstandings and different opinions. Athellam Thaandi still we r together. Will always be there for u.. No matter what happens... :heart1:

Love you :kiss:

Ivala pathi Enna solrathu??
Epdi iva Kooda close aanom Nu theriyamale close aana person. We met here 2 yrs ago and we were complete strangers for most of the time.

Eppovachu rare ah oru convo pogum.. Athum unaku exams, results Nu Iruntha mattum... Sudden ah vanish aagiduva chat La irunthu.. Eppo pova eppo varuva nu unake theriyama confusion laye vachirupaa... Apdi break eduthapavum en b'day marakama vanthu wish pannitu poi iruka ❤️

Then Pubg La than we got close (most important reason is Darky) Game, chat, athum ZigZag room la than neraya pesi fun pannirukom. Daily convos, games nu poi then finally we met in person. June 3rd ✨It's a special day for me too.

Eppavume happy ah Iruntha bore adikum la.. Of course we had some misunderstandings and different opinions. Athellam Thaandi still we r together. Will always be there for u.. No matter what happens... :heart1:

Love you :kiss:

:heart1: :kiss: :heart1:

Will always be there for you too!

Azhuthalum sariii sirichalum sariii onave irupom ..
Our bond extends beyond Zozo. Happy birthday once again❤️✨

Last edited: