• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shades of My Moon ✨❤️ #HBD Nilaani ...!!

Darky

✨ Dark_Knight of ZoZo ✨
Senior's
Chat Pro User
InShot_20240222_214529856__01.png

So let's resume our beautiful chapters
From where we left !

✨✨❤️❤️❤️✨✨

InShot_20240222_220840141.jpg
https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/நீ-நான்-நிலா-❤️.26133/

From the bright glow of moon to the Dark mystery of my evolved new moon ❤️ Your glow always illuminated in my night sky ✨

borboletas-butterflies.gif

A year now from where we left was just another rollercoaster ride for me ..
Love, Laughter, Anger, Intimacy, Quarrels, sacrifices, Gossips, Scandals..

You name it, I nailed it !

Thrills & Kicks were always guaranteed .. :p

Yet you glowed more brighter than ever in my darkness after all struggles you have went through over this year..

moon-ramadhan.gif

Ppl say they ll stand against the world for their loved ones ... ! I always considered it as a myth until I witnessed the things & bonds you sacrificed for me ❤️
IMG_7687.gifIMG_7687.gifIMG_7687.gif

If you're my hinata, I'll be your Naruto to always protect you with all the chakra left in me !

I know things you have lost becos of me is something I can never bring it back to your life, but I always make sure you ll be surrounded with happy & supportive hearts around !

InShot_20240222_223147541.jpg

Indha oru varshathula
konjam sandaigal...
Chinna chinna misunderstandings..
Sweet & Spicy Quarrels ....
And obviously neraya nerayaa kisu kisukkals...!!
Ikr, A relationship won't be fruitful unless you have all these elements endulged :p

Screenshot_2024-02-03-02-24-55-80_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I know I always kept you Enthrilled with all my moves, left you numb with Next enna kondu vara kathirukano moments ! :p
Ennaikum idhula endha korayum vekka maten..lol

You always respected my boundaries..
Thanks for letting me to be myself and
Allowed me to be the Dark.. As every other planets know me as !
You always been my Happy partner

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot_2024-02-03-00-53-06-74_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Moonu ila Muppadhu per vandhalum..
En Nila endrum En Venilaaa than ❤️

InShot_20240222_235602031__01.png

Enna vandhalum...Enna aanalum..
We both know we ll come back to each other despite whatever happens around us ❤️

Enga poga ?

Screenshot_2024-02-01-14-58-29-11_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

In my love for the moon, I find a sense of purpose and meaning. It is a love that transcends the boundaries of time and space, a love that connects me to something greater than myself. And so, I will continue to gaze up at the night sky, my heart full of love and awe for the moon, forever in love with its beauty and mystery..

Happy B'day My MoonPie !
@Nilaani
❤️

And to mention ...!
Screenshot_2024-02-22-22-45-19-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

After all the these years, I made thru the list to surpass you which I always promised..I consider, the numbers that carved in this list is all the love & trust I gained from the lovely ppl I met here..✨ who always supported us through all this time through
our thick & thin..

A spl thanks to everyone ❤️
Happy more days ahead ! Cheers

images (2)-1.jpeg

“A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
:holiday::fest:

The moon is a loyal companion. It never leaves. It's always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it's a different version of itself.
:heart1:
1000020197.jpg

The moon is the reflection of your heart and moonlight is the twinkle of your love❤️✨

There Is Only One Moon On Every Dark Night,And That's is You, The One And Only " Darks Moon "❤️✨

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NILAANI"

❤️HAPPY BIRTHDAY NILAA❤️
To the most cute and chill caps
Wish you a many many more happy returns of this day Nilaa
Would like to mention a special thank you Treasure Hunt game..Though we have spoken before that game brought us closer..Found You are the most lovable person Nila❤️
U Have never failed to show ur love..The way you care for your loved ones is always special and I have always felt it..Among so much struggles and annoys u never give up and stays always loved..
Love to see u happy my capss

images (64).jpegnila-11.gif

This image is always spl to me and will love to be in your team always as a member or as sleeper cell:Dream1:
received_1011180939908160.jpeg
Will always be a knight for you Dark's Moon
Got many lovely souls Amii, Darky,Jo..via this team and will never forget ❤️❤️
images (62).jpeg
Let's make this day always special Nila..Happy happy birthday and stay happy always :heart1::kiss: U are always my PM.... my most fav caps❤️
❤️Love you always
❤️

Last edited:
Initially, we were strangers, mere usernames in the vast expanse of the internet. Our interactions were limited, cautious, and filled with uncertainty. We exchanged a few messages here and there, perhaps liked each other's posts, but the depth of our connection remained undiscovered.

IMG_20240222_235115.jpg

As time went on, however, our paths began to intertwine more frequently. Our conversations grew longer, our exchanges more meaningful. We shared stories, laughed at each other's jokes, and found comfort in each other's presence.
[ Ludo , Treasure hunt n ZPL memories, Zigzag, Pubg, Movie & Forum threads]

Somewhere along the way, we realized that we had become best friends. It wasn't a conscious decision;it just happened naturally, as our bond continued to grow stronger with each passing day. We knew each other inside and out, from our favorite foods to our deepest fears.

:inlove::hearteyes:

Our zigzag Times✨

From Spamming to Songs...We travelled a long way

You were the one who stood with me when I was completely exhausted ✨❤️

She is my girl

:kiss:

Like any relationship, we faced our fair share of ups and downs. There were disagreements and misunderstandings and moments of frustration .Yet, through it all, we remained committed to each other, determined to overcome any obstacles that stood in our way.

Looking back on our journey, I am filled with gratitude for the best friend who has been by my side through thick and thin. You have brought light into my darkest days, laughter into my moments of despair, and hope into my moments of doubt.

Thank you for being a constant source of joy, laughter, and companionship in my life.

You deserve all the happiness and love in the world, today and always.

Wish you many more happy returns of the day di

:heart1::heart1:

Love you Always Alexa❤️✨

1000088436.jpg
IM EMOTIONAL
1000088437.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Nilaani

A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always.

____

Ps.. WEAKNESS ! beautiful wishes but u could make her 2 points of reaction score and she will have same as u it's disturbing me now :Anger:

When you rise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love !
Every day is a blessing from Above and consider it a new beginning !

Happiest Birthday to
My MoonAlagii ❤️

download (29).jpeg

You don't have to play masculine to be a strong woman. Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses. “The king may rule the kingdom, but it's the queen who moves the board ! For me you are the strongest Queen I have ever seen ~~ your boldness ans braveness towards the field of world infront of you have left me speechless !

images (59).jpeg
images (50).jpeg
Dear MoonAlagi,

Thank you for coming into my path ~~ ( well basically thanks to Bubloo @Darky )
I cherish all the convo and bonding with you always. I wish to create more memories with you ! In this special day of yours.. I wish all the blessings from above to be upon you always ! The blessings of Heaven and Earth to be fulfilled on you always ! And yeahh I LOVE YOU ALOT MY MOONALAGI ❤️

heart-touching-birthday-wishes-37-576x1024.jpg

Initially, we were strangers, mere usernames in the vast expanse of the internet. Our interactions were limited, cautious, and filled with uncertainty. We exchanged a few messages here and there, perhaps liked each other's posts, but the depth of our connection remained undiscovered.

View attachment 207536

As time went on, however, our paths began to intertwine more frequently. Our conversations grew longer, our exchanges more meaningful. We shared stories, laughed at each other's jokes, and found comfort in each other's presence.
[ Ludo , Treasure hunt n ZPL memories, Zigzag, Pubg, Movie & Forum threads]

Somewhere along the way, we realized that we had become best friends. It wasn't a conscious decision;it just happened naturally, as our bond continued to grow stronger with each passing day. We knew each other inside and out, from our favorite foods to our deepest fears.

:inlove::hearteyes:

Our zigzag Times✨

From Spamming to Songs...We travelled a long way

You were the one who stood with me when I was completely exhausted ✨❤️

She is my girl

:kiss:

Like any relationship, we faced our fair share of ups and downs. There were disagreements and misunderstandings and moments of frustration .Yet, through it all, we remained committed to each other, determined to overcome any obstacles that stood in our way.

Looking back on our journey, I am filled with gratitude for the best friend who has been by my side through thick and thin. You have brought light into my darkest days, laughter into my moments of despair, and hope into my moments of doubt.

Thank you for being a constant source of joy, laughter, and companionship in my life.

You deserve all the happiness and love in the world, today and always.

Wish you many more happy returns of the day di

:heart1::heart1:

Love you Always Alexa❤️✨

Pubg Ku Nandri :giggle: :heart1:

View attachment 207538
IM EMOTIONAL
View attachment 207539

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Nilaani

A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always.

____

Ps.. WEAKNESS ! beautiful wishes but u could make her 2 points of reaction score and she will have same as u it's disturbing me now :Anger:

Hahaa Sugar, Anything for her ❤️:giggle:

When you rise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love !
Every day is a blessing from Above and consider it a new beginning !

Happiest Birthday to
My MoonAlagii ❤️

View attachment 207555

You don't have to play masculine to be a strong woman. Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses. “The king may rule the kingdom, but it's the queen who moves the board ! For me you are the strongest Queen I have ever seen ~~ your boldness ans braveness towards the field of world infront of you have left me speechless !

Dear MoonAlagi,

Thank you for coming into my path ~~ ( well basically thanks to Bubloo @Darky )
I cherish all the convo and bonding with you always. I wish to create more memories with you ! In this special day of yours.. I wish all the blessings from above to be upon you always ! The blessings of Heaven and Earth to be fulfilled on you always ! And yeahh I LOVE YOU ALOT MY MOONALAGI ❤️

View attachment 207548

Awww thanks for all the mentions Bubs ❤️
We re glad to have you with us ✨
You always stayed by her side with or without my presence ! I cannot find words to describe the support you've given us ! We love you always ❤️

Awww thanks for all the mentions Bubs ❤️
We re glad to have you with us ✨
You always stayed by her side with or without my presence ! I cannot find words to describe the support you've given us ! We love you always ❤️
Goyala ! We dont do thanks and sorry ~~ konnuruven thanks soli thali vechaa ! For me you guys are one soul ! Ava vera nee vera illa Bublo.. Unna entha alavuku pudikumo equally avala pudikum ❤️ stay blessed always ! :kiss: