• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shades of My Moon ✨❤️ #HBD Nilaani ...!!

View attachment 207538
IM EMOTIONAL
View attachment 207539

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Nilaani

A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always.

____

Ps.. WEAKNESS ! beautiful wishes but u could make her 2 points of reaction score and she will have same as u it's disturbing me now :Anger:
Thank u so much Babe :hearteyes:

Everyone knows that he's my only weakness and his happiness is my happiness. So gave extra love to him. That's y the difference in reaction score :giggle:

Really such a cute and beautiful write up Prenddd... Beautifully penned down what ever u fee for caps..I am reading again and again :heart1: :heart1: Stay happy both of u and have more and more happy memories..Dark can be so beautiful when only moon is around:heart1:View attachment 207669
Leyyy :Dream1: am also reading it in repeat mode ~~ elaiii @kriishh naraiya notes edutheko daa , theva padu future ku

Happy Birthday Nillaniiiii ✨✨✨
Be Happy always !!!
Wen I joined zozo I thought u were a strict officer and never turned back to uu ...
After , joining forum came to know that u are a such jovial and funny girl ....
Thanks to this zozo platform ...
@Darky
Maamey Nan innikum solven Nilaani kidaika nee tha koduthu vachu irukanumm ..

Let ur relationship continue forever ❤️✨
Thank u Naveen :inlove:

Neenga mattum illa.. Neraya per Darky also Enna terror Nu Than nenaikiranga :giggle: athu ein nu ippo varaikum enaku puriyala. But Pesuna therinjidum dummy baava Nu :p

Unmaya sonna @Darky kedachathuku naan than lucky.. Ithe vera oruthar Na naan panra kodumaiku eppavo pichitu poi irupanga. But he never left my side and keeps pouring more and more luv:heart1:

View attachment 207634 vanakam prend uh
Aani engira Nilaani un aaalu oorula iruka ellaa gif um use panni wish pannitaan irunthalum Annandra pasathula Naa ethavathu anupanume athaan View attachment 207638
Nalla iru maa saaptuko olunga goodu girl ah iru stay blessed and be happy ok ah treat uh vachuru
Thank u so much Unexpected Anna :inlove: :giggle:

Marakama airport la pakathula edam Potu vainga :p

View attachment 207644

Wishing you a very happy birthday to you @Nilaani. Hope you have a great year ahead with good health, prosperity and happiness. I got to keep this short because we're new to each other and I hope (guess you'll hope to) I might write up a nice story next time! God bless you. Peace ✌️
Thank u so much Jasper :inlove:

Next year wishes write up nallathave varum Nu nambuvom :giggle:

View attachment 207661
Wishing you a very happy birthday
Moon
❤️✨ May you be gifted with never-ending bliss in your life .
Stay blessed always ✨

A special acknowledgment to @Darky Darls for Always making his loved one and Ppl around him feel Loved , Happy and Special Alwayyysss✨
Thank u so much :heart1:

Already template ah @BATSY comment La quote panniten :giggle: