• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beryl and admin see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Guy's
  • We r here for free (we didn't pay single penny)
  • They give VIPs for security
  • They give PRO for fame
  • They give mods to few for peace in rooms
  • Every time they try to solve our problems n giving der best.
But We PPL always dragging eachother n complaining like school kids,if someone hurts u leave him/her... Keep quiet this is virtual world and we r here for some reasons....

PPL need VIP/Pro tags but they always degrading zozo on wall.... For showoff they need tags but making fun about site is happiest thing to them.. if u don't like zozo don't come..

We have EGO issues n ATTITUDE problems, if some one hurts u... u would like to take revenge on them....

"Abusing women is not a correct thing in my view, but I don't know what happened der so I don't have right to talk"

Come on guys we all are adults not kids instead of complaining just hit block button (this is for all PPL) we have enough matured n we know how to solve our own problems...

PS: ABOVE WORD'S FOR ALL ZOZO USER'S (No offense)

Dear Guy's
  • We r here for free (we didn't pay single penny)
  • They give VIPs for security
  • They give PRO for fame
  • They give mods to few for peace in rooms
  • Every time they try to solve our problems n giving der best.
But We PPL always dragging eachother n complaining like school kids,if someone hurts u leave him/her... Keep quiet this is virtual world and we r here for some reasons....

PPL need VIP/Pro tags but they always degrading zozo on wall.... For showoff they need tags but making fun about site is happiest thing to them.. if u don't like zozo don't come..

We have EGO issues n ATTITUDE problems, if some one hurts u... u would like to take revenge on them....

"Abusing women is not a correct thing in my view, but I don't know what happened der so I don't have right to talk"

Come on guys we all are adults not kids instead of complaining just hit block button (this is for all PPL) we have enough matured n we know how to solve our own problems...

PS: ABOVE WORD'S FOR ALL ZOZO USER'S (No offense)
U r words r sensible i hope all users understand n keep the safe n calm chat n do der work instead of doing hanky panky here

Gud job dear

No matter what a women does Men should not use slang/abuse for a women in any scenario ,even in counter!Even if the women is wrong at 1st place!
I repeat,Men just dont do that or shouldn’t!

Banning regular good wall chatters that too females is something which needs to be dealt very cautiously & with utmost care!

Manasvi &Pankhuri are some coolest among users in ic list to hang around with!

Hidden is going through tough time for more than a week or two by some other thing which he shared to me personally.At the end of the day wether its admin or mod or any1we r humans with ups n down in life even on daily basis.And the night on which this incident happened as far as i can make out it was a bad/off day for hidden amid what he was going through already in his life which i mentioned and hence may be he failed somewhat to deal with situations more calmly.

Lets have big hearts zozo family!
Finally i would say-“to err is human, to forgive divine”!

@Pankhuri & @Manasvii on the behalf of whole of zozo i would say sorry to u both and to evryone who felt uneasy with this incident!

Would humbly request u all to close this issue now after hearing what @Administrator has to say at end to wrap things up!

Thanks

All those who are giving big hearted comment if you guys really dont know what happened kindly stay away from the thread and please stop commenting on others comment and making fun of them
I request those who are related to the thread do the comment
Else the thing will keep on messing
Some people realy took great pause to react on the thread that too saying they dont know what happhn
I kindly would like to mention maya dear panlhuri took ss when he abused her and manasvi was unable to take ss as she was already ban kindly see what manasvi has complaned just keep urself in that place and see when u a good chatter gets abused by a mod and get banned without reason how it feels later abusers and trollers do make fun of it i know what is ic and what all goes thr thats the reason i m reacting so much
Thnx to all who hav showed concerned i m closing comments on this thread untill administration take a look over it
Thank you all

@Mahesh Babu So after reading, replies and comments from people from this thread section. Let me make something clear, i know and aware that there are lot of abusers and ill speaking people indian chat side. In past when i was active like rest of the people in the chat room, i did abused few with ill words to make those people leave, so the room will be safe from abusers and idiots who try to make scene in the chat.

Then later i learned a lot, when we are in such position we should be a role modal for others and should set an example to all to follow our foot path. So now a days i stopped using harsh words on chatters, i let them to speak first, i listen them fully and then take action based on what is good for the site and chat.

So from today @Mahesh Babu or any Moderator/admin in chatzozo is not allowed to abuse anyone including any spammer, abuser, or trollers. Simply use the mute,kick,ban option. Just be a mod, do not be a regular user, when you are promoted as a moderator/admin you have to follow certain rules and simply forget about being a regular user. You are not just a regular user, you have certain responsibility to hold on to.

So i kindly request @Mahesh Babu babu to ask sorry to concern person, and move on. So do to other people, once this matter get closed, You are not allowed to spreak or make comment about this. We all do make mistakes, lets learn something from our mistakes.

And im sorry, i took few days to close this issue. Just forgot and move on people. Lets make zozo a best place, avoid all those silly issues in future. Be respectful to everyone.

@Mahesh Babu So after reading, replies and comments from people from this thread section. Let me make something clear, i know and aware that there are lot of abusers and ill speaking people indian chat side. In past when i was active like rest of the people in the chat room, i did abused few with ill words to make those people leave, so the room will be safe from abusers and idiots who try to make scene in the chat.

Then later i learned a lot, when we are in such position we should be a role modal for others and should set an example to all to follow our foot path. So now a days i stopped using harsh words on chatters, i let them to speak first, i listen them fully and then take action based on what is good for the site and chat.

So from today @Mahesh Babu or any Moderator/admin in chatzozo is not allowed to abuse anyone including any spammer, abuser, or trollers. Simply use the mute,kick,ban option. Just be a mod, do not be a regular user, when you are promoted as a moderator/admin you have to follow certain rules and simply forget about being a regular user. You are not just a regular user, you have certain responsibility to hold on to.

So i kindly request @Mahesh Babu babu to ask sorry to concern person, and move on. So do to other people, once this matter get closed, You are not allowed to spreak or make comment about this. We all do make mistakes, lets learn something from our mistakes.

And im sorry, i took few days to close this issue. Just forgot and move on people. Lets make zozo a best place, avoid all those silly issues in future. Be respectful to everyone.
TYSM Admin for making decision

:clapping:

And I'm sorry, i took few days to close this issue. Just forgot and move on people. Lets make zozo a best place, avoid all those silly issues in future. Be respectful to everyone.
Hi @Pankhuri ,
I know I crossed my limits that time , but regretting now , from now on , I won't use any kind of bad words whatever the situation is !! Mark my word everyone, You people will never see me using foul words. Sorry for everything !! Sorry to @Pankhuri from bottom of my heart !! I will be helpful to you whenever I am needed to you!!and whoever who got hurt by my words, I will try my level best not to hurt you again !! Eye opener for me !! thanks everyone who commented on this post and made me realize that I should not be the one that time and should never be the one later!!

Hi @Pankhuri ,
I know I crossed my limits that time , but regretting now , from now on , I won't use any kind of bad words whatever the situation is !! Mark my word everyone, You people will never see me using foul words. Sorry for everything !! Sorry to @Pankhuri from bottom of my heart !! I will be helpful to you whenever I am needed to you!!and whoever who got hurt by my words, I will try my level best not to hurt you again !! Eye opener for me !! thanks everyone who commented on this post and made me realize that I should not be the one that time and should never be the one later!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hi @Pankhuri ,
Hiddu chuperu, ekada neggalo ekada thaggalo telisinavade ee hidden ... Haa antheee :clapping:

ok so i've been reading and following this situtation for a while ,as you know i am co owner of zozo . My ownership along with Hades is all Sex chat ,German chat etc we dont deal with Indian side but i will give my advice ,opinion and back up @Administrator and even offer help to any staff memebers who need it on what they think should be done ,i have a proposition to the mods ,admins of indian chat to come and observe my teams way of doing things .
user assume we just sit there and push buttons to ban mute etc modding ,being admins is way more ,we can make friends ,we can chat and have fun But we also have to do whats right for the chat ,protect the chat ,respect goes both ways ,if your disrespectful dont expect to get respect in return ,doesnt matter your gender male or female ,if you cant respect each other then you dont belong in zozo ,
if you feel abused dont put your self down to a Abuser's level ,tell a mod ,tell a admin or just simple IGNORE it ,

mods and admins before taking action get both sides of the storys ,if you get abused dont take it personally ,we make a judgement call ,we enforce the rules ,we protect who needs it

the constant childish complaints we see and del with over stupidty on this forum gives yourselves and indian chat a bad reputation and it is sad to see as i know some of you are excellent funny decent people ,
now weather you read this or take the advice i have offered is your choice but seriously instead of fighting try explaining or talking cause yeah we dont always see the whole picture but yelling at each other isnt gonna fix the issues
GROW THE FUCK UP AND ACT LIKE ADULTS

:clapping:

The abusers or some users try to bully moderators or administrators or pro users and keeps on targetting them by provoking/instigating repeatedly to bring them to their level and this is where our real patience and our character should stood up we need to just ignore those people and report immediately to other moderator or administrator

Just ignore those who abuse and ask other users as well to ignore their comments.

Last edited:
Situation in other chat room and in indian chat rooms are far different
People take it lightly using fuck and asshole word in other chat rooms but its not the situation in indian rooms
Anyhow the discussion isover on this thread so now it would be good to close this thread to else new issue gonna evolve
Thnx

oh, you did NOT just try and BLOCK ME from this thread!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

sorry hon. but YOU can't say when its done. I on the other can.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.