• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beryl and admin see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then let it be open i did my job to avoid more mess on this thread
If you guys enjoying it let it keep rolling :Cwl:
sweetie trust us the only way to get it sorted is to discuss it
its also the point of mod ,admin and user talks and finding solutions ,they need to say what they need to say

been doing this years and even had to deal with indian chat when zozo was a whole one site ,lets us help out and give you advice ,we know there is a differance between Our side and yours but do you see complaints about fights and abuse from our side in here

sweetie trust us the only way to get it sorted is to discuss it
its also the point of mod ,admin and user talks and finding solutions ,they need to say what they need to say
Rose its don love he said sorry to pankhu yaa he dint yet to manasvi
People from ic will come n create drama here again yesterday thr was lots of chaw i faced in ic lol

been doing this years and even had to deal with indian chat when zozo was a whole one site ,lets us help out and give you advice ,we know there is a differance between Our side and yours but do you see complaints about fights and abuse from our side in here
Thats what i m saying thats what i always say in ic learn from other cjat rooms how they all frndly chat but u cant change mentality of ic ppl guys come thr to chat wht girls but they call whore slut and characterless to girls who comes to adult chat room

Thats what i m saying thats what i always say in ic learn from other cjat rooms how they all frndly chat but u cant change mentality of ic ppl guys come thr to chat wht girls but they call whore slut and characterless to girls who comes to adult chat room
i know that ,we get them in sex chat aswell but they soon learn how we work ,we even get our own abusers that say the same ,i dont know if you were ever on flash but sex chat was a nightmare to what it is now ,myself ,Hades and minos cleaned it up ,men are men whatever there color or race, just got to know how to deal with them ,if you need support or help come find me ,as a female and admin owner i dont take no mess or abuse ,People think Hades is mean and scary ,me im pure sadistic and evil when i need to be and i will not hestitate to make someones life a living hell when it comes to protecting other females and decent people

i know that ,we get them in sex chat aswell but they soon learn how we work ,we even get our own abusers that say the same ,i dont know if you were ever on flash but sex chat was a nightmare to what it is now ,myself ,Hades and minos cleaned it up ,men are men whatever there color or race, just got to know how to deal with them ,if you need support or help come find me ,as a female and admin owner i dont take no mess or abuse ,People think Hades is mean and scary ,me im pure sadistic and evil when i need to be and i will not hestitate to make someones life a living hell when it comes to protecting other females and decent people
Haha no i m on zozo since three years but have been used many other general flash chat rooms so had friends from different countries so know all sort of atmosphere
Will definetly like u or hades as admin in ic too to show those abusers thr true colour

Haha no i m on zozo since three years but have been used many other general flash chat rooms so had friends from different countries so know all sort of atmosphere
Will definetly like u or hades as admin in ic too to show those abusers thr true colour
we have asked @Administrator to let us in but he said no . from what we read and see (and im sorry if you dont like this @Administrator ) but from what we see is the indian team have no communiation between them ,they dont work as a team like what sex chat team does ,that is one error . 2nd i dont know the rules of indian chat but you dont even seem to basic one like No beggin or demanding females ,no spamming social media ids etc in the main ,no abusing or disrespecting users or staff ,these simple base rules will and do make a start and should be enforced . Females should not be scared to chat or be abused in anyway on any term ,they have just as much right to have fun as the males do, They also have the right to say NO and have the NO respected . now as you know i dont have power in indian chat but i will in any shape or form help guide you and the staff ,you can come to me for any issue you want advice on how to handle (it will also take a load off @Administrator)
it is up to you guys if you wanna try our way of doing things to help you do yours but remember this one thing you will get abuse ,you will be hated and you can not take sides in anyway even if people you deal with are friends ,no one is above the rules or protected ,vips ,pros or long time users NO ONE gets special treatment

we have asked @Administrator to let us in but he said no . from what we read and see (and im sorry if you dont like this @Administrator ) but from what we see is the indian team have no communiation between them ,they dont work as a team like what sex chat team does ,that is one error . 2nd i dont know the rules of indian chat but you dont even seem to basic one like No beggin or demanding females ,no spamming social media ids etc in the main ,no abusing or disrespecting users or staff ,these simple base rules will and do make a start and should be enforced . Females should not be scared to chat or be abused in anyway on any term ,they have just as much right to have fun as the males do, They also have the right to say NO and have the NO respected . now as you know i dont have power in indian chat but i will in any shape or form help guide you and the staff ,you can come to me for any issue you want advice on how to handle (it will also take a load off @Administrator)
it is up to you guys if you wanna try our way of doing things to help you do yours but remember this one thing you will get abuse ,you will be hated and you can not take sides in anyway even if people you deal with are friends ,no one is above the rules or protected ,vips ,pros or long time users NO ONE gets special treatment
I like the way u expressed n ur support for the users...tq for handling this in a normal way where all others users can approach u guys for any kinda help..

We All respect u guys for making it safer place..

Status
Not open for further replies.