• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beryl and admin see

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wicked , Even seen me abusing anyone?
@Administrator , let's see what @Wicked says!!
Rofl its obvious u wont abuse in front of wicked but most have seen you abusing
Stop justifying urself
First thng you r on a position whr u need to maintain dignity of that position
Second in any condition you must not abuse any users and u abused 2 girls
Third just explain why the hell will any girl will be jeoulos of you?
Fourth if you were not wrong why it took you so much time to come on this post ? Though u were tagged here
Fifth most important those girls are good chatters not any abuser who u will abuse :mad:

2nd thing Beru never said that she wants to be a Mod. Friends of her who knows her they named her to be a Mod.
I did also named her and alys i do :):)

Hello people,
Good evening!!

Let me start from @Uncle42 Thick , Hi sir, you were telling that this guy should be taken action , when that old cherry issue is going on , you were advising us to solve problems in private. I just wanna ask one question to you , don't you think administration makes mods and gives power to people after understanding them and keeping an eye on them for days!! and when this issue suddenly pops up though moderator is been there from a very long time , didn't you feel that situations might not be in favor of moderator at that point of time , just think from moderator side too, you will visualize the different perception to this situation. If you need the explanation to this situation , you can ping me in private, I can explain!!

@Deepak Kiran , Have you ever seen me abusing a girl before? Didn't I help you whenever you ping me in private that somebody is abusing so and so girl?? I am asking this cause you were closely watching me from long time , we were in the same wall! Didn't you get a thought that why would hidden have to talk like this? Are you just commenting , is it because you get influenced by majority ?

@Mrbean , Did I abuse any girl when you were on wall, didn't you at least feel that why would hidden do like this!!

@Dare Devil , Have I ever abuse anyone on wall before ? Be truthful, Hope you will be that kind of guy!!

@Pankhuri , Just answer me one thing, Did I ever abused you or any other girl or any other guy at least apart from this situation?

Here any other person apart from Beryl who thinks I abused girls or at least I abused you ?

Is there anybody here who felt like hidden won't do like this just that the situation is bad for him?

AND FINAL QUESTION TO EVERYONE , JUST THIS SITUATION MADE YOU FEEL LIKE HIDDEN SHOULD NOT BE MOD OR ANY OTHER PROOFS WHICH SUPPORTS YOUR INTENTIONS ON ME NOT TO BE YOUR MOD ANYMORE ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ok
Can everyone just try to stay calm and stop trying to make the situation complicated and last but not least...stop targetting him(hidden) for god's sake.
Just because he is not reacting to your comments, doesn't mean he did something wrong.

We are in the world where if some girl raises an issue.... whole world supports that girl and never thinks from that boy's point of view.

Every comment of yours can affect someone's mental health ,so please think before commenting anything bad.

Hidden never used abusive words (forget about abusing girls,he never even abused boys)
In that 1st screenshot, he raised a question !
he didn't abuse her!

Iam not here for a while iam just now returned and more over decision is on admin pls all stay calm and silent.

Hi @Administrator,

I know what happened that day. But to be frank , Its not that I cant give answer to them but it's just that I don't want to give explanation to all these people cause I know there is a saying which goes like this, "Better to keep your mouth shut instead of arguing with fools and jealous people". So I follow that statement. and its up to you @Administrator do what you think is correct. I happily accept your decision.

Thanks.
So Mod Hidden u r claiming that all are fools here whomsoever is commenting on thread.

So Mr Intelligent tell me one thing as Mod u should watch wall that none abusing or spamming & atmosphere of wall why u try to poke ur Nose in every conversation going on.

Some fool users trying to know that y u banned two good chatters Manasvi and Pankhuri and instead of replying that u started ur questions from selective users, y u are giving reply what is asked and what special u know that what happened that day.

Y are u always look like biased and egoistic whenever anyone asks u why u block someone and ur ego reflected in reply u give to user whomsoever asked u question this position is given to for maintaining peace in room not to satisfy ur Ego.

Y u always given statement yaha sab aise hi hain kya kisi ko baat karni nahi aati ladte rehte hain are u appointed as Mod to Judge people?

and also explain how come a Mod can openly ask to girls for PM as u r in mood to cam LOL?

and last but not least if u can't take Sarcasm y u give sarcastic statements on wall for others.

Mr. Intelligent Mod Hidden it'd be honor for me if u explain queries of Fool User.

Last edited:
If you only know half the picture, dont claim to know the truth.

Dont react according to current situation, only react if you all know the entire story, and that includes in both sides.
We all can see its a huge Misunderstanding only. So a calm and one on one discussion is a must. This can be fixed, only if both parties open up.
So cool down for awhile and talk it out when you're ready! It'll help.

peace out w/ ♡♡♡

Omg , the things happened so decide quickly next what to do , what not to do. Actually am waiting for judgement :blush:

Ok ok
Can everyone just try to stay calm and stop trying to make the situation complicated and last but not least...stop targetting him(hidden) for god's sake.
Just because he is not reacting to your comments, doesn't mean he did something wrong.

We are in the world where if some girl raises an issue.... whole world supports that girl and never thinks from that boy's point of view.

Every comment of yours can affect someone's mental health ,so please think before commenting anything bad.

Hidden never used abusive words (forget about abusing girls,he never even abused boys)
In that 1st screenshot, he raised a question !
he didn't abuse her!
U r not ic user and moreover dont take his side just caz he is ur frnd
See what he did
A good frnd is one who shows thr frnd whr they are wrong rather then just closing eyes

Dont react according to current situation, only react if you all know the entire story, and that includes in both sides.
We all can see its a huge Misunderstanding only. So a calm and one on one discussion is a must. This can be fixed, only if both parties open up.
So cool down for awhile and talk it out when you're ready! It'll help.

peace out w/ ♡♡♡
What ever the situation does it gives him right to call a good chatter chutiya amd ban her ?
If u were on pankhus place or manasvis what would have been ur take ?

What is wrong is wrong who so ever do it
If rather then justifying his act if he eould have said sorry to the girls it would have not messed up this much
But instead of feeling shame on his act he is justifying
I know he dont like me and what ever he said for me i have no concern
I m just against his abusing them and banning

@Mahesh Babu I did not say that you are bad and abusing before. I just commented your behavior in this particular scenario

As you are in a moderator position and in this situation it would have been better if you had dealt it in a calm way instead of saying that word even if someone has provoked/irritated/instigated you or you got disturbed by some users

You have complicated the situation and It would have been better if you gave a warning before and banned those users with proper reasons

What is wrong is wrong who so ever do it
If rather then justifying his act if he eould have said sorry to the girls it would have not messed up this much
But instead of feeling shame on his act he is justifying
I know he dont like me and what ever he said for me i have no concern
I m just against his abusing them and banning
angry agent :giggle: cool. These things already gone to admins knowledge and wait for his decisions.

Si Jane with half picture how can we decide who's ryt & who's wrong.... According to proof @boomaa abused but we don't know d whole conversation.....

I heard Booma's version also... Blaming someone for unknown issue is not at all fair(PPL who don't know d issue) ... I know booma from 2019 December he never abuses any girl r boy...

He used bad words on wall ofcourse it's not acceptable.... As a mod he need more patience but we don't know y he lost his patience nah....

Every truth has two sides; it is as well to look at both, before we commit ourselves to either..

Hi @Administrator,

I know what happened that day. But to be frank , Its not that I cant give answer to them but it's just that I don't want to give explanation to all these people cause I know there is a saying which goes like this, "Better to keep your mouth shut instead of arguing with fools and jealous people". So I follow that statement. and its up to you @Administrator do what you think is correct. I happily accept your decision.

Thanks.
What do you mean by fool people's,
Jab tumse kucch poocha hai to uska reply do , ba ki hum sabko fool bol k iska sapashtikarn denne se bhago , hum sab fool hain kyu , kyuki tumse jawab manga hai ,tum ulta sab se question karne lagge , akhir kyu nahi jawab de rahhe ki kyu abuse kiya un donno ko phir baad me ban kyu kiya , ek ko kiya hota to samjh sakte ki galti se ho giya sorry bol k chal jatta phir doosri same galti , kis cheez ki ego hai tumme , main ussi din bola tha hidden tumko ki power ka galat use mat karna kahi ye na ho ki bandar k hath me machis de di ab wo poore jungle ko aag lga de, tumne wahi kiya , hidden bakiyo ka pta nahi par mujhe sapashtikarn chahiye ki hum sab question kar rahe hai to hum fool kaise huye ,baki faisla admin ne karna hai

Uuuffff...this didn't solve yet..??
Okay am not in the picture when all this happened but I think I can give a suggestion here...

YY can't u guys have one on one n look into issues with proofs n am not sure every chat can be taken a ss to keep it for future lol...if u do means its just planned n plotted

Coming to hidden, yeah he has an attitude n confident (sometimes over confident).. sorry every person has der own attitude...yeah sometimes his sarcasm hurts ppl but he doesn't mean it with any intentional..(lol am not saying this bcoz am his frnd pls don't tag me saying am his frnd)

Every coin has 2sides just look Into it n solve the issue guys..be clam I can see all emotional n anger here...y dont u guy keep everything aside n take a deep breath, think n question urself that r u guys gonna meet out of zozo n meet, fight, love, kiss,or do whatever it is...just come have fun n keep egos aside

We r here to have fun n peace (ofcourse many things) so just chill chumma :heart1:

@Administrator i was busy in pm and also reading wall i saw one good chatter manasvi got banned by hidden and everybody wants to know why hidden banned her, which rule did she break but hidden was ignoring so i said "this is our sensible mod" then he said "pankhu u r chutiya", what kind of this behaviour ? Is this a manner to talk with a girl, or a way to explain something? Instead of saying sorry He is saying we are fools and jealous people.. do we came here to get insulted ? Decision is in your hands .. thanku

Status
Not open for further replies.