• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beryl and admin see

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member 3281

Screenshot_20210115-223713.png Screenshot_20210115-223815~2.pngye mod h yaha k respected mod .. admin isi sparks ki baat kr rhe the now i got it .. they dont know how to talk with a girl koi ladki bhav nhi deti to aise krte h .

@Mahesh Babu
Whats ur take on this
I never wanted to be mod or admin
Users see potential inme so the recommend my name why are you jeoulous over it and what was the need to abuse a girl ?
Kindly give explanation that too in short

View attachment 18899 View attachment 18902ye mod h yaha k respected mod .. admin isi sparks ki baat kr rhe the now i got it .. they dont know how to talk with a girl koi ladki bhav nhi deti to aise krte h .
it's already been happened in past also Hidden Ban people for no reason first he poke his nose in every conversation without knowing context and when people ignore him he start instigate people and then misuse his powers.

He is Mod he should take care that nothing wrong is happening on wall not to intervene in every conversation even if people are talking normally he clearly satisfying his personnel grudges by misusing his powers.

Can we have any explanation from Hidden why he misuse his powers.

Admin please look into it.

Hi @Administrator,

I know what happened that day. But to be frank , Its not that I cant give answer to them but it's just that I don't want to give explanation to all these people cause I know there is a saying which goes like this, "Better to keep your mouth shut instead of arguing with fools and jealous people". So I follow that statement. and its up to you @Administrator do what you think is correct. I happily accept your decision.

Thanks.

Hidden u liar shame on u .. mujhse sorry bol rha tha conversation me and in front of admin shana ban rha h aaj bol rha h we are jealous people Bewakuf..

Hi @Administrator,

I know what happened that day. But to be frank , Its not that I cant give answer to them but it's just that I don't want to give explanation to all these people cause I know there is a saying which goes like this, "Better to keep your mouth shut instead of arguing with fools and jealous people". So I follow that statement. and its up to you @Administrator do what you think is correct. I happily accept your decision.

Thanks.
Jeoulousy and foolishness is flowing throw ur act
U even use to abuse all users when u were only pro that too because u were unlucky to get pm of zny girl that time
U are thr to moderate not to judge ppl
Be ashamed of ur deed instead
Say sorry to both the girls and asure you wont repeate it

Status
Not open for further replies.