• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thoughts

Yeahh day by day abusing on peak so many abusers are there ....how a old man feel when someone abuse on her wife it's so bad ..i knew some abuser like goofy, circuit7,masoom69....the are PRO abusers blackmailrs...some uncle's are here PEDO....ooh my gosshhh guy's stopp abusing!!!.... please don't support abuser and don't play strategies so many masooms here..... I'm with you uncle Bhatkahua7
Yaa bro i know this all id...

Yeahh day by day abusing on peak so many abusers are there ....how a old man feel when someone abuse on her wife it's so bad ..i knew some abuser like goofy, circuit7,masoom69....the are PRO abusers blackmailrs...some uncle's are here PEDO....ooh my gosshhh guy's stopp abusing!!!.... please don't support abuser and don't play strategies so many masooms here..... I'm with you uncle Bhatkahua7
yes agree that abusing is on peak now days and for supporting my statement i m sharing some SS from last Night only here so all can see how A pro user abuse on wall with Regular Registered nick.
@Administrator @Aphrodite @Hades @Rapunzel @Pinkcandy @Athena@Harley Quinn all please have a look that what kind of users are holding badge in Hindi chat room.

All SS are with time stamp and i forgot name but in some thread someone said that they don't find any report form hindi room ever, in these SS see Gangster 16 report limit in which it clearly reflected that my report limit is been reached maximum but surprisingly none action has been taken.

All these SS are form last Night only all messages are with date and time now u all can Imagine what all This so Called Badge Holder Pro User do everyday.

Attachments

• Gangster 2.PNG
    Gangster 2.PNG
    220.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Gangster 3.PNG
    Gangster 3.PNG
    205.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Gangster 4.PNG
    Gangster 4.PNG
    203.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Gangster 5.PNG
    Gangster 5.PNG
    243.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Gangster 6.PNG
    Gangster 6.PNG
    171 KB · Views: 13
  • Gangster 7.PNG
    Gangster 7.PNG
    118.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Gangster 8.PNG
    Gangster 8.PNG
    181.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Gangster 9.PNG
    Gangster 9.PNG
    214.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Gangster 11.PNG
    Gangster 11.PNG
    187.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Gangster 12.PNG
    Gangster 12.PNG
    190 KB · Views: 8
  • Gangster 13.PNG
    Gangster 13.PNG
    235.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Gangster 14.PNG
    Gangster 14.PNG
    230.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Gangster 15.PNG
    Gangster 15.PNG
    226.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Gangster 16 Report limit.PNG
    Gangster 16 Report limit.PNG
    221.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Gangster 17.PNG
    Gangster 17.PNG
    225.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Gangster 18.PNG
    Gangster 18.PNG
    282.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Gangster 19.PNG
    Gangster 19.PNG
    293 KB · Views: 8
  • Gangster 20.PNG
    Gangster 20.PNG
    278.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Gangster 21.PNG
    Gangster 21.PNG
    303 KB · Views: 14
Can i ask are the block buttons broke or do you just enjoy in engaging in Drama,why are we expected to be miracle workers and stop spammers ,how many of you have used VPNS or Sparatic Ips at sometime ,how many of you can come in after being banned ,we ain't robots ,we ain't gods we do what we can but hope that you have the common sense to help yourselves ,this is why we gave the block button for you all to use and be able to enjoy chattting while ignore idiots
do you know how many of these damn reports about spammers we read every god damn day ,you have given spammers ,abusers etc exactly the attention they are looking for by talking about them congrats

Can i ask are the block buttons broke or do you just enjoy in engaging in Drama,why are we expected to be miracle workers and stop spammers ,how many of you have used VPNS or Sparatic Ips at sometime ,how many of you can come in after being banned ,we ain't robots ,we ain't gods we do what we can but hope that you have the common sense to help yourselves ,this is why we gave the block button for you all to use and be able to enjoy chattting while ignore idiots
do you know how many of these damn reports about spammers we read every god damn day ,you have given spammers ,abusers etc exactly the attention they are looking for by talking about them congrats
here i am not questioning that why he didn't get blocked or not here i am just saying what kind of users are having badge here and claiming on wall that Zeus knew abt it and he just warn him that don't abuse but didn't took his badge back. and he still do abusing on wall with his other registered nicks. i Know all are human beings here none can act like robot but when a badge holder do this and no action will take against him its quite surprising.

I would say it is a matter of justice.
Ignore, be happy and someone is abusing it means there was a fight from both sides, why would someone abuse without doing anything, you must have done something but you hide your own ss over smart. Some people go on fighting and fighting and some people come here to avenge the enmity after fighting. Come here to harass the staff doing drama. Report itUse the ignore option. Be happy. If you feel bad, ignore my words, be happy. I hope now you will not abuse me by targeting me in the chat room. thanks.

you have been banned remember, you are the same circuit7 who forced will to ban certain words to @Ichayan how many times you have been banned on the site above 100 times . I've seen how many times @Ichayan & @Rapunzel have banned this @Bhatkahua7 ids

We should forget the fight and think for the restoration of the site, should help in making the site beautiful, together we should live in peace

I would say it is a matter of justice.
Ignore, be happy and someone is abusing it means there was a fight from both sides, why would someone abuse without doing anything, you must have done something but you hide your own ss over smart. Some people go on fighting and fighting and some people come here to avenge the enmity after fighting. Come here to harass the staff doing drama. Report itUse the ignore option. Be happy. If you feel bad, ignore my words, be happy. I hope now you will not abuse me by targeting me in the chat room. thanks.
Ayana let me clear for me he is non existing user on zozo i can ignore him without blocking and, tell me one thing why don't u suggest to ignore if as u saying that i m also fighting with him why he keep on abusing and not only to me others too don't he have Ignore button or he is allowed to abuse cause he is PRO And PRO's here don't need to follow rules.

Just see the time of first SS and the last one how long he continued abusing on wall didn't he get time to ignore whomsoever was fighting with him or provoking him?

you have been banned remember, you are the same circuit7 who forced will to ban certain words to @Ichayan how many times you have been banned on the site above 100 times . I've seen how many times @Ichayan & @Rapunzel have banned this @Bhatkahua7 ids
All knows who i am i never hide my self in seven year here, and do my ban justify abuse of this PRO user, Or u wanna say here that u got banned more then 100 time that's why This pro user is allowed to abuse on wall:Cwl::Cwl:

All knows who i am i never hide my self in seven year here do my ban justify abuse of this PRO user, Or u wanna say here that u got banned more then 100 time that's why This pro user is allowed to abuse on wall:Cwl::Cwl:
abusing no one is allowed and you are a pro to find the fault of the site i also live in the chat room i have seen who abuses without meaning. The first time Zeus explained and kicked the supporter, because it is not allowed to name the noon, didn't know that's why there was a mistake.
For this he was sentenced to 2 days. Don't pretend here, use the site calmly. thanks don't fill the thread with unnecessary comments tnx

abusing no one is allowed and you are a pro to find the fault of the site i also live in the chat room i have seen who abuses without meaning. The first time Zeus explained and kicked the supporter, because it is not allowed to name the noon, didn't know that's why there was a mistake.
For this he was sentenced to 2 days. Don't pretend here, use the site calmly. thanks don't fill the thread with unnecessary comments tnx
just read ur comment carefully u might get to understand who is filling Thread with unnecessary and logic less comments and undersatnd what i am asking here from @Administrator @Aphrodite @Rapunzel @Pinkcandy and other staff of zozo.

HOW A ABUSER CAN HOLD BADGE OF ZOZO HERE?

That is my question Aayana isn't it simple to understand?:giggle: