• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thoughts

Mod should be mod I maybe warn them once don't spam but after they come with different I'd and make same shit spam so .. simply mute and deleted no need warnt brain less people cuz they will never learn .
Mods will get tired but spammers won't , oops sry all consider me as spammrr too !!

Mod should be mod I maybe warn them once don't spam but after they come with different I'd and make same shit spam so .. simply mute and deleted no need warnt brain less people cuz they will never learn .
why I dont warn spammers, they know the rule, its the same on EVERY chat site in the world. no spamming. I just ban them.

Hmm can anybody give me power to clean this spammers?? Kinda " spammer cleaner" I'm really good in it as I have fast finger :Cwl: ... These day I'm more active and I see Hindi room becoming dumpster
:bandid:

Ps... I'm so frustrated that I have report limit hahah
I m agree with you, please someone give power to JUPITER or Somaiya Karn again they were handling situations very well when they were mod there, now days it becomes adda for spammers and abusers and now days Pro users also started abusing there by claiming that Zeus Knew it but he gave me warning only but didn't took back my badge but i think none of staff member reported that thing to Zeuz or some senior member here.

Anyways i always trust on Admins and senior staff here they know how to run IC in better way, and i think that's why Today we have Hades in IC.

Last edited:
part of it, that and for some reason people think they have a right to know why they are banned or muted. Where is it written in the rules that a user has a right to anything? I dont recall that in the rules I helped Zeus write. :think1:
Regular Users generally ask for reason when they know that they have been muted or kicked out without any known reason and that too without warning and at other hand regular spammers continuously doing spam on wall and one of staff keep deleting their messages without muting them
.:Cwl::Cwl:

part of it, that and for some reason people think they have a right to know why they are banned or muted. Where is it written in the rules that a user has a right to anything? I dont recall that in the rules I helped Zeus write. :think1:
Agreed. On the other hand it takes 2clicks to choose “IGNORE” on the spammers profile. Then report the chat from wall.

I rarely see anyone reporting from Hindi room. Even though they are seeing the spammers- sometimes warning them wall. Why not report the chat? Mods doesn’t have to be on the room to take care of reports.

Spammers can spam if we entertain them.

Regular Users generally ask for reason when they know that they have been muted or kicked out without any known reason and that too without warning and at other hand regular spammers got punished by getting delete theirs messages on wall.:Cwl::Cwl:
Mute / kick is the warning itself. When you get kicked you see the reason underneath it.

Ban is the punishment.

Agreed. On the other hand it takes 2clicks to choose “IGNORE” on the spammers profile. Then report the chat from wall.

I rarely see anyone reporting from Hindi room. Even though they are seeing the spammers- sometimes warning them wall. Why not report the chat? Mods doesn’t have to be on the room to take care of reports.

Spammers can spam if we entertain them.
Agreed that people don't do report from Hindi room cause whomsoever report he got muted first as action from staff of zozo they don't even bother to see that who is on fault there.

I will surely ask if i get mute i havent got a single mute in 3 months except some days ago as i said "bacha"

P.S hades dont give me mute rapz didi will write it in her excel sheet and then will not make me mod in the next election.

i want to have zero mutes :giggle::heart1:

I m agree with you, please someone give power to JUPITER or Somaiya Karn again they were handling situations very well when they were mod there, now days it becomes adda for spammers and abusers and now days Pro users also started abusing there by claiming that Zeus Knew it but he gave me warning only but didn't took back my badge but i think none of staff member reported that thing to Zeuz or some senior member here.

Anyways i always trust on Admins and senior staff here they know how to run IC in better way, and i think that's why Today we h

Anyways i always trust on Admins and senior staff here they know how to run IC in better way, and i think that's why Today we have Hades in I

Anyways i always trust on Admins and senior staff here they know how to run IC in better way, and i think that's why Today we have Hades in IC.
Yeahh day by day abusing on peak so many abusers are there ....how a old man feel when someone abuse on her wife it's so bad ..i knew some abuser like goofy, circuit7,masoom69....the are PRO abusers blackmailrs...some uncle's are here PEDO....ooh my gosshhh guy's stopp abusing!!!.... please don't support abuser and don't play strategies so many masooms here..... I'm with you uncle Bhatkahua7

Yeahh day by day abusing on peak so many abusers are there ....how a old man feel when someone abuse on her wife it's so bad ..i knew some abuser like goofy, circuit7,masoom69....the are PRO abusers blackmailrs...some uncle's are here PEDO....ooh my gosshhh guy's stopp abusing!!!.... please don't support abuser and don't play strategies so many masooms here..... I'm with you uncle Bhatkahua7
LOL