• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thoughts

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Hmm can anybody give me power to clean this spammers?? Kinda " spammer cleaner" I'm really good in it as I have fast finger :Cwl: ... These day I'm more active and I see Hindi room becoming dumpster
:bandid:

Ps... I'm so frustrated that I have report limit hahah

Learn to let go
U ddnt understand my point maybe u not chat on wall much but I do and makes me frustrating after my message got 10000 spam ... Soo I can't let go while some shit who is boring disturbing my peace on wall with my friends and no I cant go on pm because it's not possible to make chat group on pm .

U ddnt understand my point maybe u not chat on wall much but I do and makes me frustrating after my message got 10000 spam ... Soo I can't let go while some shit who is boring disturbing my peace on wall with my friends and no I cant go on pm because it's not possible to make chat group on pm .
I understand your concerns

And nowadays ppl muted without reason and warnings. me abhimanyu lover there is many more. In my case reasons is incest...
I use this site almost 9 month. I never get muted with incest or abusing

Sometime its not work in hindi room u came hindi room and see which typ of spaming done there and abuser also
Dear, I am well aware of what happens in hindi room. As a mod (I was an unimod) I hv done my time in that room. What I realised is the harder you go after them harder they come back. When I let go, they stopped cuz none noticed them n they got tired trying to irk people

Hmm can anybody give me power to clean this spammers?? Kinda " spammer cleaner" I'm really good in it as I have fast finger :Cwl: ... These day I'm more active and I see Hindi room becoming dumpster
:bandid:

Ps... I'm so frustrated that I have report limit hahah
Hindi room has now become an abuse room, where now only fighting spamming takes place. Now it looks like the spammer's room is just that speaking sadly

I talked to @Rapunzel about the Hindi room. Hindi room user is facing problem, give unimode to Hindi room. A medium that the user knows can judge right and wrong. If seen, the Hindi room is the second largest population room, but I am saying with a sad heart that there is no unimod present among the members of the Hindi room to look after our room.

I talked to @Rapunzel about the Hindi room. Hindi room user is facing problem, give unimode to Hindi room. A medium that the user knows can judge right and wrong. If seen, the Hindi room is the second largest population room, but I am saying with a sad heart that there is no unimod present among the members of the Hindi room to look after our room.
N d one who is on screen mostly !

Mod required !!