• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Proposals Invited From "Strictly" Singles

Yes... of course. I have absolutely no experience with proposing. I am actually a very shy guy by nature, and talking to girls makes me very nervous.

100% false statement, lol. You’re not a shy guy at all. You always seem to find a way to flirt with girls:hi:​
 
Damn.. stop teasing the guy.. he is brave enough to post something and was expecting proposals for the monsoon..
Kadal. Kudos to you for the right up.. but be the Man that everyone wants.
 
How do I know dear!! If you ladies know, then that would be great.. as he is proposing for ladies and not for guys.. so I shouldn't have to know much on that..

It’s not about proposing to a guy or to you, lol. It’s about figuring it out by seeing his responses.
 
Top