Expect the unexpected![]()
Yeah... I know... You are such an awesome girl na... So I am expecting only unexpected things from you.
Expect the unexpected![]()
See, this is exactly why I said you’re not sure about yourself… you keep changing your mind/statement lol![]()
Good question![]()
![]()
Damn.. stop teasing the guy.. he is brave enough to post something and was expecting proposals for the monsoon..
Kadal. Kudos to you for the right up.. but be the Man that everyone wants.
You don't know about him lol
He is actually enjoying all this ah ah![]()
Girls play with playboys like you. Enjoy the teasing.Thank you for understanding. And please, save me from these girls... If they don't want to propose, they could have just told me instead of simply teasing me.![]()
If so then it's fine..
Girls play with playboys like you. Enjoy the teasing.
You will come to know about soon enough![]()

You have pillows??No man.... I am heart broken here. This was my last option to find a girl and escape from my loneliness. But I think this is not gonna work now.![]()
Someone good will come for all you love. She would be love deficit and you pour gee with all you love and drown her in itThis is too much... I lost all the hope now. The poor me...
![]()
You will always confuse me with your dramatic replies...![]()

I know you are just teasing, but it genuinely hurts my heart a little. You have no idea how painful the loneliness has been all this time, waiting for someone.![]()
Why are you making these false statements in public? What is everyone going to think? I know this is just your trick to keep other girls away from me. If that is your true intention, I am perfectly okay with it.
![]()

Yeah... I know... You are such an awesome girl na... So I am expecting only unexpected things from you.![]()

What? I know myself very well. But sometimes, just to protect a relationship, I adjust myself a little bit. I think that's a perfectly fine thing to do.![]()

Yeah... That was a good question. And I like to answer good and tough questions.![]()

Thank you for understanding. And please, save me from these girls... If they don't want to propose, they could have just told me instead of simply teasing me.![]()

Oh... So you know me very well. Hmm... Yeah, I guess I am an open book to you, na?
But how can I enjoy this? You all were just making fun of me for posting a proposal invite. I am really sad to know that you are stopping other girls from proposing to me by spreading rumors about me..![]()
