You have every opportunity to improve yourself, though nothing is served on a platter.
Noted. Thanks...
You have every opportunity to improve yourself, though nothing is served on a platter.
Why i am laughing at this
No one in the past, either... You have no idea just how unlucky I am.![]()

Yes... of course. I have absolutely no experience with proposing. I am actually a very shy guy by nature, and talking to girls makes me very nervous.
Sorry... It was typo... And I just confirmed once again... I am man only... So you canlikelove me.

Thats all is your usp , being a man ?
Btw how old are you

Damn.. stop teasing the guy.. he is brave enough to post something and was expecting proposals for the monsoon..
Kadal. Kudos to you for the right up.. but be the Man that everyone wants.


You don't know about him lol
He is actually enjoying all this ah ah![]()
You don't know about him lol
He is actually enjoying all this ah ah![]()
How do I know dear!! If you ladies know, then that would be great.. as he is proposing for ladies and not for guys.. so I shouldn't have to know much on that..You will come to know about soon enough![]()
How do I know dear!! If you ladies know, then that would be great.. as he is proposing for ladies and not for guys.. so I shouldn't have to know much on that..
The responses I saw but not much because it's for ladies.. he can't ask from everyone though..It’s not about proposing to a guy or to you, lol. It’s about figuring it out by seeing his responses.
Ah ahhe got confused
Yeah, I can believe that… whoever she was, she was pretty lucky![]()
100% false statement, lol. You’re not a shy guy at all. You always seem to find a way to flirt with girls
