• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Proposals Invited From "Strictly" Singles

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

If it did not work for six months, how do you expect it to work now?
Go back to the drawing board, maybe you will realize where the mistake lay.

Girls... taking @cheetra 's advice to heart, I am officially pausing all incoming proposals for now. I know this might be heartbreaking news for some of you! But I need to do a little soul-searching and refine myself before I step back into the spotlight. Until then, please hold onto your proposals.
 
Girls... taking @cheetra 's advice to heart, I am officially pausing all incoming proposals for now. I know this might be heartbreaking news for some of you! But I need to do a little soul-searching and refine myself before I step back into the spotlight. Until then, please hold onto your proposals.
Ahem....or you found the right candidate :nerdy:
 
Girls... taking @cheetra 's advice to heart, I am officially pausing all incoming proposals for now. I know this might be heartbreaking news for some of you! But I need to do a little soul-searching and refine myself before I step back into the spotlight. Until then, please hold onto your proposals.
Still you don't get it.
Hint : Which article you used most in your first post on this thread and also this one.
 
Still you don't get it.
Hint : Which article you used most in your first post on this thread and also this one.

Sorry... I think I am finally beginning to understand that I may have some issues I was not able to see in myself. All this time, I honestly believed I was doing everything right and that I was perfect in my own way. So if you have noticed something I need to work on, please explain it to me in PM. I would rather not have others know about it. I genuinely want to understand your perspective and work on myself based on your honest feedback.
 
Top