Hmm... That might be true... but how much longer? The wait is worth if its you, but it still hurts.![]()
Ah ah, I never asked you to wait though… you are doing this all by yourself
Hmm... That might be true... but how much longer? The wait is worth if its you, but it still hurts.![]()
Mutton Biriyani is not My favourite lol
Ah ah, I never asked you to wait though… you are doing this all by yourself
You know herThen please let me know that independent woman... I am eagerly waiting to know her...![]()
I have never even talked to a girl in PMs here before, so how am I supposed to know? Have a little mercy on me...You know her![]()
So everyone knows her name except Mr Sea
Time to increase his Curios(ea)ty
Why not..!
Can i apply for that vacancy?
Of course. I think you are the only eligible candidate to fill that vacancy. Propose me in the best way you can.
Let me get idea from @Honey bunch
But i don't want icecream lolI have never even talked to a girl in PMs here before, so how am I supposed to know? Have a little mercy on me...
Please tell me.. I will buy icecream for you.![]()
Why not..!
Can i apply for that vacancy?

No... I want it directly from the bottom of your heart. When I read those words, I need to feel the true depth of your love for me. Borrowed ideas and words just don't have the power to make me feel that.

But i don't want icecream lol
No ways, he is fickle...Finally the said independent woman commented
Now you can propose her
Opposites attract bbgNo ways, he is fickle...