Vacancy ? so you are indirectly telling tat someone else occupied his heart before ? huh![]()
Just for your info... No one in my heart.
Vacancy ? so you are indirectly telling tat someone else occupied his heart before ? huh![]()
I never ever proposed any guy![]()
Why are you waiting for her, huh?You can always make the first move and propose to her from the deepest depths of your sea heart
![]()
Everyone say that in beginning....but later loves it ~ ~I am way too independent for his possessive nature to even consider.
View attachment 435680
Finally the said independent woman commented
Now you can propose her
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
If it did not work for six months, how do you expect it to work now?
Go back to the drawing board, maybe you will realize where the mistake lay.
Aishhhh too much dramatic lolAm ready to accept all proposals... And then I will filter it.![]()
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
If it did not work for six months, how do you expect it to work now?
Go back to the drawing board, maybe you will realize where the mistake lay.
You never know hun~~
Ahem....or you found the right candidateGirls... taking @cheetra 's advice to heart, I am officially pausing all incoming proposals for now. I know this might be heartbreaking news for some of you! But I need to do a little soul-searching and refine myself before I step back into the spotlight. Until then, please hold onto your proposals.

Still you don't get it.Girls... taking @cheetra 's advice to heart, I am officially pausing all incoming proposals for now. I know this might be heartbreaking news for some of you! But I need to do a little soul-searching and refine myself before I step back into the spotlight. Until then, please hold onto your proposals.
Aishhhh too much dramatic lol
Somethings you just knowYou never know hun~~

Still you don't get it.
Hint : Which article you used most in your first post on this thread and also this one.
Somethings you just know
Kadal anagram is Ladka....
![]()
Just for your info... No one in my heart.
