• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mod Jupiter abuses her power and threatened me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sushila and @Bbcformoms

Please if you have to argue go in privet chat and argue together..... and if you now also think you are right and people doing wrong to you in zozo.....

Please personally write a message to Administrator or Pinkcandy or Hades or Aprodite or any one...... you feel

And also you write your problem and complaint with proof over here : [email protected] and here :
[email protected]

Don't make forum a mess please......
Delete the thread, you people hold the power, and it will be gone, it is there so people are saying about this topic, dont blame us for everything

WHY PEOPLE COMMENT HERE WHO DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON ???

As I said its not only about dp ....she is rude and its not first time I mute her or other admin or mod so stop comment here now .. and @Bbcformoms u should not even comment here because u was not there yesterday so what u doing here ??? .

Stop it now .... As I SAID @Sushila its not only about ur dP is about that u are RUDE U ARE ABUSING AND saying shit about other state . Thanks @Administrator remove this now .
Mate i thought it was for the dp so i came up

Mate i thought it was for the dp so i came up
You are absolutely right. It's all about the dp and mod Jupiter has realised that she did wrong so she is just trying to bring facts from history, to hide her mistake and not even talking about the offensive portion of the DP

Attachments

• DP.jpg
    DP.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 5
Congratultions everyone you all fell into her attention seeking 15mins of trolling fame ,
she/he knows damn well her DP would cause a issue and is RACIST btw . i dont know who she/he thinks he/she is but @JUPITER did her job and did it like she was told to by us admins
@Sushila i suggest you learn to keep your opinons and dislikes to yourself and if i see or hear of the DP again you will be put of ban on sight list along with all the other abusers

You are absolutely right. It's all about the dp and mod Jupiter has realised that she did wrong so she is just trying to bring facts from history, to hide her mistake and not even talking about the offensive portion of the DP
Stop with this pic and stop comment here now it's enough. Nobody wanna know ur opinion keep it to urself .

This dp clearly saying anyway that : hate for hindi people ...

READ UR DP PROPERLY AND ASK URSELF what is mean behind ur decent change from
" hate " to " not like" ... its change just word but meaning is same just u said in nice way.

Status
Not open for further replies.