• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mod Jupiter abuses her power and threatened me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushila

Mod Jupiter came to Bengali room sometimes ago and muted me for almost no reason. My dp was not offensive and I got it corrected by verified badge Holder babai_43 who assured me that my dp is completely fine but this arrogant mod Jupiter came and removed my dp and muted me for 4 days without mentioning and explaining any reason to me. I am attaching the DP which I was muted for.

I was later unmuted but mod Jupiter threatened me by saying that she gets reports about me. Does reports against someone without valid reasons confirm him/her guilty? What kind of logic is this?

I don't like hindi - is this sentence offensive? Can't I express my likes and dislikes?

Attachments

• DP.jpg
    DP.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 68
I don't wanna even comment about this. How many time @Babai_43 give u warning ??? Yesterday also many user said u don't listen nobody. I said once no hate on dp or talk if u don't understand u will be simple
mute . Don't make here nonsense even @Babai_43 can confirm that u only looking for fight and spread hate

and this is not ur dp . U change it too look u are innocent

Mod Jupiter came to Bengali room sometimes ago and muted me for almost no reason. My dp was not offensive and I got it corrected by verified badge Holder babai_43 who assured me that my dp is completely fine but this arrogant mod Jupiter came and removed my dp and muted me for 4 days without mentioning and explaining any reason to me. I am attaching the DP which I was muted for.

I was later unmuted but mod Jupiter threatened me by saying that she gets reports about me. Does reports against someone without valid reasons confirm him/her guilty? What kind of logic is this?

I don't like hindi - is this sentence offensive? Can't I express my likes and dislikes?
@Sushila Mods are made mods because they are capable of being them…… no one will mute you for no reasons…. And For the mod, @JUPITER whom u are complaining is very capable one in my view You should-not say that without any proof….
Secondly…… in DP you cannot put pic of your own or any person who is not a renowned celebrity…… (for eg.. insta models, tik-tok models etc….) not allowed…
Thirdly…. You cannot do Language Shaming and intolerance and Ultra-conservative ideas over here… if any one is using different languages in the regional rooms you just report it and move on, mods will take care of it you have no reasons to just write essay in wall saying I dont like Hindi, I dont like this, I dont like that… and provoke fights….

I think MOD has done her duty and it is right Because you can not shaming any language. And can not put any such DP which is controvertial and can provoke others.

Good u make u this complaint . Its not only about dp its about ur rudness.... how many people complain about u . U cannot do normal chat and u are just bothered on their heads that they need to deal with ur stupidity

and this is not ur dp . U change it too look u are innocent
U r a 100% genuine liar, this was my last and latest DP which you muted me for. You are a pathetic inefficient moderator who takes decisions bgased on other's comment, you must check the fact before taking action which u certainly didn't.

P.S. - The DP which I shared is the last and latest and I made it after consulting with babai_43.

Attachments

• DP.jpg
    DP.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 49
Good u make u this complaint . Its not only about dp its about ur rudness.... how many people complain about u . U cannot do normal chat and u are just bothered on their heads that they need to deal with ur stupidity
This time u also proved ur inefficiency by declaring that many people say that I am rude where as I never abuse people in wall, if you have any solid proof of my rudeness then blame me

@Sushila Mods are made mods because they are capable of being them…… no one will mute you for no reasons…. And For the mod, @JUPITER whom u are complaining is very capable one in my view You should-not say that without any proof….
Secondly…… in DP you cannot put pic of your own or any person who is not a renowned celebrity…… (for eg.. insta models, tik-tok models etc….) not allowed…
Thirdly…. You cannot do Language Shaming and intolerance and Ultra-conservative ideas over here… if any one is using different languages in the regional rooms you just report it and move on, mods will take care of it you have no reasons to just write essay in wall saying I dont like Hindi, I dont like this, I dont like that… and provoke fights….
Sp according to people like u I can't express my likes and dislikes also? I don't know hindi and many hindi speaking people send me hindi msgs that's why I mentioned it in my dp.

I don't like hindi - does this sentence mean I am spreading anti hindi propaganda?

I don't like chicken - does this mean I hate people who consume chicky?

Grow up and het some common sense

I think MOD has done her duty and it is right Because you can not shaming any language. And can not put any such DP which is controvertial and can provoke others.
If I don't know a language and I don't like chatting in it then mentioning that is hate according to you?

If i say I don't like non-veg does that mean I hate non vegetarian people?

We are not here to speak the language of our likes and dislikes, repeatedly told, this is not the place for political talk, it is not allowed and hurting anyone's sentiments is not allowed in anyone's language. Don't discriminate. Nor does it allow gender discrimination. A mature person doesn't need to say it over and over again. There is no such thing, there are general rules, consider yourself a little, enjoy the chat, let the chat be peaceful

Don't play tricks and change the topic. The issues you are mentioning about are not even happened in the last week. I never said anything about hindi or hindi speaking people yesterday. I just put dp that's also after getting confirmation from babai_43. I am again attaching it. There is no hate speech against hindi.

Sp according to people like u I can't express my likes and dislikes also? I don't know hindi and many hindi speaking people send me hindi msgs that's why I mentioned it in my dp.

I don't like hindi - does this sentence mean I am spreading anti hindi propaganda?

I don't like chicken - does this mean I hate people who consume chicky?

Grow up and het some common sense
Listen, This is a Site for all..... not for you alone... try to understand it first....... You cannot Portray Unnecessary hatred over here.....

and I have been to Bengali room many a times...... is it always necessary for you to say that I dont like Hindi, I hate Hindi...... and turn it into... fights.. related to religious, political and ultra-national matters ?? If you see any one is continuously speaking any other language except Bengali and English you just report... and move on... specified people will take care of it... But no, you will continue arguing.... World will not Revolve as per your wishes, likes and dislikes...

And in Complaint Category of forum Please post genuine complaints with proofs..... and then also if you think no you are only correct other people are wrong write to administrator and superadmins personally..... write mail to them... if you are really correct they will take necessary actions.....

We are not here to speak the language of our likes and dislikes, repeatedly told, this is not the place for political talk, it is not allowed and hurting anyone's sentiments is not allowed in anyone's language. Don't discriminate. Nor does it allow gender discrimination. A mature person doesn't need to say it over and over again. There is no such thing, there are general rules, consider yourself a little, enjoy the chat, let the chat be peaceful
What on earth makes you think in such way! If I don't know and like French so I am in French politics??? Don't try to divert the point. I never said anything about politics in my dp directly or indirectly.

Attachments

• DP.jpg
    DP.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 51
Listen, This is a Site for all..... not for you alone... try to understand it first....... You cannot Portray Unnecessary hatred over here.....

and I have been to Bengali room many a times...... is it always necessary for you to say that I dont like Hindi, I hate Hindi...... and turn it into... fights.. related to religious, political and ultra-national matters ?? If you see any one is continuously speaking any other language except Bengali and English you just report... and move on... specified people will take care of it... But no, you will continue arguing.... World will not Revolve as per your wishes, likes and dislikes...

And in Complaint Category of forum Please post genuine complaints with proofs..... and then also if you think no you are only correct other people are wrong write to administrator and superadmins personally..... write mail to them... if you are really correct they will take necessary actions.....
I am totally agree with you

I have seen her so many times that she wrote in wall - she hates hindi peoples and bihari s..
This is not acceptable

What on earth makes you think in such way! If I don't know and like French so I am in French politics??? Don't try to divert the point. I never said anything about politics in my dp directly or indirectly.
I'm not even indian but I'm not frustrated like you to put dp of my own likes.... I never said about any language like the way u said . If u don't like then no need to reply or close ur pm just for ur friends simple so ur talk is just nonsense . If u don't like close it or even better log out .

It's not colonization anymore speak your rights and be shut, no justice here probably u won't get any my best advice move along

Status
Not open for further replies.