• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mod Jupiter abuses her power and threatened me

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not colonization anymore speak your rights and be shut, no justice here probably u won't get any my best advice move along
Justice is definitely found when it is right, just look at the whole matters and then say... Do you think justice should be done by allowing political things to riot?

By that attachment i see that it's here personal feeling that's no wrong at all, coz there's no hindi people it's just a language used by Indians, India is a diversed culture she didn't mention any faiths, do not discriminate without proper knowledge and treat equally

So
I'm not even indian but I'm not frustrated like you to put dp of my own likes.... I never said about any language like the way u said . If u don't like then no need to reply or close ur pm just for ur friends simple so ur talk is just nonsense . If u don't like close it or even better log out .
Mentioning one's likes and dislikes make that person frustrated what a logic

Justice is definitely found when it is right, just look at the whole matters and then say... Do you think justice should be done by allowing political things to riot?
Where does it get political? Hindi is a language not religion

Then you don't know anything insulting the language is a crime
I don't know anything??? Hehe that's the power you possess which made u said that, every person has the right to possess own likes and dislikes that's democracy, and she put a dp in Bengali room not in some other rooms and going viral with that lol

Ms/Mrs Khan you must understand that mentioning a language is not provoking and u r talking about riot! Hilarious

Don't play tricks and change the topic. The issues you are mentioning about are not even happened in the last week. I never said anything about hindi or hindi speaking people yesterday. I just put dp that's also after getting confirmation from babai_43. I am again attaching it. There is no hate speech against hindi.
i think was in bengali room and you said hindi people not allowed. language is only medium of expression. i like bengali gals a lot. they are pretty . they are sexy. bengali is sweet language. i would love to marry bengali. dont cut me and ppl like with this hate. yes many hindi ppl are nonsense. not all. i was in kolkata .. every one speaks good hindi... improve ur city . chill with language.

@Sushila and @Bbcformoms

Please if you have to argue go in privet chat and argue together..... and if you now also think you are right and people doing wrong to you in zozo.....

Please personally write a message to Administrator or Pinkcandy or Hades or Aprodite or any one...... you feel

And also you write your problem and complaint with proof over here : [email protected] and here :
[email protected]

Don't make forum a mess please......

I have seen her so many times that she wrote in wall - she hates hindi peoples and bihari s..
This is not acceptable
Stop diverting the topic. Be logical. I havy said or mentioned anything about bihari people. My dp is completely non offensive. If u find any problem with the dp mention it. Don't bring opd history to justify your work mute culture. I am again attaching the DP.

Attachments

• DP.jpg
    DP.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 1
@Sushila and @Bbcformoms

Please if you have to argue go in privet chat and argue together..... and if you now also think you are right and people doing wrong to you in zozo.....

Please personally write a message to Administrator or Pinkcandy or Hades or Aprodite or any one...... you feel

And also you write your problem and complaint with proof over here [email protected] and here
[email protected]

omg Aurelia you are so knowledgable and logical .... wow !!

@Sushila and @Bbcformoms

And also you write your problem and complaint with proof over here [email protected] and here
[email protected]

We are the mess??? Lol how biased i posted only 3 messages in count, and there is no point in discussion that's what I meant nothing else

i think was in bengali room and you said hindi people not allowed. language is only medium of expression. i like bengali gals a lot. they are pretty . they are sexy. bengali is sweet language. i would love to marry bengali. dont cut me and ppl like with this hate. yes many hindi ppl are nonsense. not all. i was in kolkata .. every one speaks good hindi... improve ur city . chill with language.
I don't know Hindi so I mentioned it in my DP so that I don't get hindi messages. Yesterday I never said on wall that Hindi speaking people are non allowed in this room

WHY PEOPLE COMMENT HERE WHO DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON ???

As I said its not only about dp ....she is rude and its not first time I mute her or other admin or mod so stop comment here now .. and @Bbcformoms u should not even comment here because u was not there yesterday so what u doing here ??? .

Stop it now .... As I SAID @Sushila its not only about ur dP is about that u are RUDE U ARE ABUSING AND saying shit about other state . Thanks @Administrator remove this now .

Status
Not open for further replies.