• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Little Did i Know!!

Everything happened for good!!

Jeni was stunned on hearing Akash's statements!!

Akash continued to talk

They said they wanted to talk to me! I knew this would be for the best . I just felt relieved that their loud arguments would not happen anymore! They finally started to being true to themselves that they should live happily without the other! I can say it was the best decision

Jeni came near Akash and listened to all this by keeping her head on his shoulders!!

Akash : So?

Jeni : Nothing Honey!! Am just thinking how I should make you smile now!

Akash : Nothing you just have to do it one more time!

Jeni looked at him from top to bottom and clicked her tongue saying "No!! You can't handle that! Now we should proceed to college!!

After some fun conversation between them, They reached the college attended few sessions . . She went to her dorm and He proceeded to his house after the college ended!!

A call from mom to Jeni!!

Jeni : Yeah Mom!! What happened??

Mom : Am visiting your college tomorrow Jeni

Jeni : What? Why?? I would come next weekend right

Mom : Just simply to see you!! Pick me up from Railway station tomorrow morning sharp 8 O clock

She hung up the call saying that!!

Jeni thought that yeah that's my usual Mom!!

Will see in next episode!!!
mute check....over over...:makeup:

Likewise!!!

Jeni picked her Mom from the train station and they had a brief talk on what's going on and how her mom is with all the things going on in her town!!

Jeni's Mom is one of the important person in their town and Jeni was a very pampered child. Her Mom never said no to her!
She has always been complimented and Her Mom is one of the coolest! Her smile could bring a sad person to dance with her

They had lunch together!! Suddenly call came from Akash.. Jeni had cut the call.. Again Akash tried to reach Jeni. Her mom noticed that and said "it's Akash right!! I have no issues for you to attend that call "

Jeni went outside the restaurant and called Akash and yelled at him.. " Akash!! You idiot"

Akash : What happened?? Why are you shouting at me?
Jeni: Mom came here!!
Akash : What?? Shall I come there to say Hi to her?
Jeni: no need of that!! Just cut the call if nothing important I will call you later
Akash : There is something important I want to tell you
Jeni : What is that? Please tell me quickly
Akash : I love you!
Jeni blushed immediately on hearing that as she did not expect that reply..
Jeni : You idiot ! Love you too.. Ok I gotta go!! Will call you later

Jeni went inside and asked her mom what might be the purpose of visit
Jeni's Mom said " It's because of Akash "

Jeni was stunned!!

Mom :Don't worry!! I know your relationship with Akash
Jeni : How did you know that?
Mom : Am seeing you from childhood idiot!! Won't I know your thoughts and likes?
Jeni : Yeah but you know us as friends right?
Mom : Akash visited our house last week Jeni

Hey Hey!!! Okies Why would Akash visit Jeni's house!!

Will see it tomorrow in final episode

images (2).jpeg

Likewise!!!

Jeni picked her Mom from the train station and they had a brief talk on what's going on and how her mom is with all the things going on in her town!!

Jeni's Mom is one of the important person in their town and Jeni was a very pampered child. Her Mom never said no to her!
She has always been complimented and Her Mom is one of the coolest! Her smile could bring a sad person to dance with her

They had lunch together!! Suddenly call came from Akash.. Jeni had cut the call.. Again Akash tried to reach Jeni. Her mom noticed that and said "it's Akash right!! I have no issues for you to attend that call "

Jeni went outside the restaurant and called Akash and yelled at him.. " Akash!! You idiot"

Jeni: no need of that!! Just cut the call if nothing important I will call you later

Jeni was stunned!!

Mom : Am seeing you from childhood idiot!! Won't I know your thoughts and likes?

View attachment 209235
Superu superu superu!!!
waitinggggggg!!!:whistle:

Everything happened for good!!

Jeni was stunned on hearing Akash's statements!!

Akash continued to talk

They said they wanted to talk to me! I knew this would be for the best . I just felt relieved that their loud arguments would not happen anymore! They finally started to being true to themselves that they should live happily without the other! I can say it was the best decision

Jeni came near Akash and listened to all this by keeping her head on his shoulders!!

Akash : So?

Jeni : Nothing Honey!! Am just thinking how I should make you smile now!

Akash : Nothing you just have to do it one more time!

Jeni looked at him from top to bottom and clicked her tongue saying "No!! You can't handle that! Now we should proceed to college!!

After some fun conversation between them, They reached the college attended few sessions . . She went to her dorm and He proceeded to his house after the college ended!!

A call from mom to Jeni!!

Jeni : Yeah Mom!! What happened??

Mom : Am visiting your college tomorrow Jeni

Jeni : What? Why?? I would come next weekend right

Mom : Just simply to see you!! Pick me up from Railway station tomorrow morning sharp 8 O clock

She hung up the call saying that!!

Jeni thought that yeah that's my usual Mom!!

Will see in next episode!!!
Ahaaah
Beautiful story.....
Just felt like am watching on the screen...

Likewise!!!

Jeni was stunned!!

View attachment 209235
Eagerly Waiting for final episode .

After final episode i will ping you for few questions :angel:

Hope we see the great end.

Likewise!!!

Jeni was stunned!!

View attachment 209235
next duet song ahh:angel:karupana kaiyalaee enna pudicha kaadhal en kaadhal mayakuthamaaa nu

Surprise!!

life will always gives you surprises!! You cannot predict the things that happened or happening or going to happen in future!!

Little surprises takes you away!! Likewise Jeni also was taken away by the surprise that Akash visited her Mom's. Her Mom Didn't like Akash from the start !!

He once had a quarrel with her Mom for taking her outside to the place which she didn't like. It seems like Akash was taking away her daughter from her! When Akash came into Jeni's life the secrets sharing between her Mom and Jeni got reduced! She hated Akash extremely because of that!!

Akash visited Jeni's Home when he was visiting his own house as well!!
He wanted to confess his love for jeni to her Mom and then to Jeni!

He wanted his mom to accept him as he is going to accept jeni for his lifetime. He explained how he was before and how he was after Meeting Jeni to her Mom.. She was obviously taken away by surprise! . She didn't expect them to be together nor want them to be! But after Akash Coming all the way to her and explaining how much Jeni meant to him made her heart melt a little bit!

After meeting his Mom!! He went straight to the college. Asked Jeni that I want to tell you something..

(You remember the first scene where Jeni would run over the stairs and there the proposal would happen?)

We are in that scene where Akash Happily proposed to Jeni even without telling "I love you " and they had their first Kiss!!

Jeni was so happy on hearing this from her Mom!

Mom : Jeni!! Akash is meant for you! Go for it! I just wanted to see how you both are doing that's it..

Immediately Jeni called Akash and said she wanted to meet him. He came running over to the place where they were!!

Jeni hugged him tightly and eyes started to waver!! "Will you be with me until the end "
Akash kissed her forehead and said " I will " Giving a smile towards her Mom ..

The word "Love you " does hit the heart but the love from eyes can melt your heart and make you fall for it!! Jeni fell for that love!

Little did they know that they are going to hit that stage when they started their friendship!!

You are mine! Is an emotion and proving that emotionally needs some strength and they did it