• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Little Did i Know!!

Iam with you!!

Traumas can be deadly and it cannot be healed without love!!!

Akash started to explain his trauma to Jeni

It started in his age of 5 and continued until 12

He grew up in a environment of abuse!!

His mom and dad always went on with fight and if he comes in between he would be beaten too. He was envious of the other children in the school who would receive the parent's love!! . .. He was in a total depression and Mentally affected as well which resulted in him trying to take his own life too!!

Even now that memories would come and go in his head.. When he started to love Jeni He wanted to give the opposite of whatever environment he experienced in! He was afraid if Jeni knew that he was once mentally affected he didn't know how she would take that!!

Upon hearing all this, Jeni did not speak anything. That left Akash to overthink more.. His hands started shiver and he pressed his fingers... Jeni just came near Akash and went near his ears and told him " I will always be with you and Iam yours "

She then went through his hair!!! slightly rubbed his lips with her hands and kissed it.. That kiss was so intense!! That left Akash to hug her tight and he started to cry!! Jeni gently kissed his eyes that assured him that she is his and He can rely on her for whatever things that would be!!

She started to remove his shirt and the intense developed!! And that made them show their love to each other!!

"Actions speak more than words" That was all akash needed!!

Let's see in next episode

View attachment 208850

Aakash ku inoru peru Aalavandhan ah irukumo :think::think:

oJ51wB.gif

So what's Next Step?

Akash and Jeni had a really intense night and they could not leave each other's embrace!!

Jeni : Akash!!! It's Morning and We have college to attend and you know it's our Final year so you gotta concentrate!

Akash : Yeah Jeni!! We can go!! So listen Can I ask you few things and you should answer me honestly!!

Jeni : Yeah you can!!

Jeni answered by getting up from the bed and took her clothes down!!

Akash : What's the rush for clothes baby?

Akash asked with a flirty voice

Jeni : So is that from one of your questions?

Akash : Fun huh? Okay okay I will ask . I said few things about my life's most important and most rough path . What do you think about that? Am a little worried

Jeni placed her hands over Akash's cheeks

Jeni : Akash!! Do you believe in me that I would not judge you by your past?

Akash : Yes I have dear!! But you know I don't wanna miss spending my times with you and I need a lifetime with you!!

Jeni : " You already started that lifetime with me Honey "Didn't you realize that now?

Akash smiled on hearing that

What more affirmation does he need than those words!! Those words triggered a great trust between them both!

Jeni : So you are living with your Mom right!? Where is your Dad? Have you seen him in recent times?

Akash : Nope I have not seen him in last few years and I don't want to

Jeni : So you went to home last week right? You went in a rush?is that something to do with what you said about your past!!

Akash : They are finally getting divorced Jeni!

Jeni was stunned and did not know how to react to that statement as well

Love does not need affirmation!! It just needs the trust and blind trust!!

The kind of blind trust which would not destroy them both!!

Let's see in next episode!! View attachment 209081

Pona episode la switch ah off pannanga..

Indha episode athoda morng enchukranha...Naduvula nadandhadhelam enga kannu :emo::smoking:

images (13).jpeg

Last edited:
Everything happened for good!!

Jeni was stunned on hearing Akash's statements!!

Akash continued to talk

They said they wanted to talk to me! I knew this would be for the best . I just felt relieved that their loud arguments would not happen anymore! They finally started to being true to themselves that they should live happily without the other! I can say it was the best decision

Jeni came near Akash and listened to all this by keeping her head on his shoulders!!

Akash : So?

Jeni : Nothing Honey!! Am just thinking how I should make you smile now!

Akash : Nothing you just have to do it one more time!

Jeni looked at him from top to bottom and clicked her tongue saying "No!! You can't handle that! Now we should proceed to college!!

After some fun conversation between them, They reached the college attended few sessions . . She went to her dorm and He proceeded to his house after the college ended!!

A call from mom to Jeni!!

Jeni : Yeah Mom!! What happened??

Mom : Am visiting your college tomorrow Jeni

Jeni : What? Why?? I would come next weekend right

Mom : Just simply to see you!! Pick me up from Railway station tomorrow morning sharp 8 O clock

She hung up the call saying that!!

Jeni thought that yeah that's my usual Mom!!

Will see in next episode!!!

Everything happened for good!!

Jeni was stunned on hearing Akash's statements!!

Akash continued to talk

They said they wanted to talk to me! I knew this would be for the best . I just felt relieved that their loud arguments would not happen anymore! They finally started to being true to themselves that they should live happily without the other! I can say it was the best decision

Jeni came near Akash and listened to all this by keeping her head on his shoulders!!

Akash : So?

Jeni : Nothing Honey!! Am just thinking how I should make you smile now!

Akash : Nothing you just have to do it one more time!

Jeni looked at him from top to bottom and clicked her tongue saying "No!! You can't handle that! Now we should proceed to college!!

After some fun conversation between them, They reached the college attended few sessions . . She went to her dorm and He proceeded to his house after the college ended!!

A call from mom to Jeni!!

Jeni : Yeah Mom!! What happened??

Mom : Am visiting your college tomorrow Jeni

Jeni : What? Why?? I would come next weekend right

Mom : Just simply to see you!! Pick me up from Railway station tomorrow morning sharp 8 O clock

She hung up the call saying that!!

Jeni thought that yeah that's my usual Mom!!

Will see in next episode!!!
Awesome writing as usual!!! waiting for the climax!!!:fingercross: