• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Little Did i Know!!

Jeni_

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
En thread anga kanom!! So inga continuing!!!

Precap :: Akash and Jeni proposed each other!!! They had Dinner together and Jeni saw Blood from his ears which shocked both of them!!

Akash : Jeni Calm down!! Let's go to doctor

They went to doctor's nearby immediately

Doctor started to examine!!

Doctor : there's no issues with your body!!

Akash : But I have never seen blood in my ears!!

Doctor: Yeah it may be because of stress too!! Do you have any problems that you think about too much?

Akash: There are few doctor!! But will blood come because of that too

Doctor : Yeah.. Do you have any traumas!

Akash : Doctor! That is Yes I have one!

Doctor : Share it with your loved one and relieve the stress!! You cannot have that trauma always within you

Akash : Sure Doctor!! Thanks!!

Jeni and Akash left the Hospital!! Jeni was stunned on hearing that he has a trauma! They know each for long time but she did not know about his trauma!

Jeni felt like useless that she was never be able to support and never asked unhappy things to Akash!! Traumas can lead your life to make you suffer like anything and Jeni knew that!! Her eyes we're filled with tears thinking about those things

She held Akash's hands throughout the day!! Akash knew that he has to share his trauma with her now but he was afraid that she might leave her if she knew about that so he acted like all happy all this time with her!!

So what may be the trauma that holds a distance between them now!! Will that trauma separate them!!!

Will see you guys soon!!!

En thread anga kanom!! So inga continuing!!!

Precap :: Akash and Jeni proposed each other!!! They had Dinner together and Jeni saw Blood from his ears which shocked both of them!!

Akash : Jeni Calm down!! Let's go to doctor

They went to doctor's nearby immediately

Doctor started to examine!!

Doctor : there's no issues with your body!!

Akash : But I have never seen blood in my ears!!

Doctor: Yeah it may be because of stress too!! Do you have any problems that you think about too much?

Akash: There are few doctor!! But will blood come because of that too

Doctor : Yeah.. Do you have any traumas!

Akash : Doctor! That is Yes I have one!

Doctor : Share it with your loved one and relieve the stress!! You cannot have that trauma always within you

Akash : Sure Doctor!! Thanks!!

Jeni and Akash left the Hospital!! Jeni was stunned on hearing that he has a trauma! They know each for long time but she did not know about his trauma!

Jeni felt like useless that she was never be able to support and never asked unhappy things to Akash!! Traumas can lead your life to make you suffer like anything and Jeni knew that!! Her eyes we're filled with tears thinking about those things

She held Akash's hands throughout the day!! Akash knew that he has to share his trauma with her now but he was afraid that she might leave her if she knew about that so he acted like all happy all this time with her!!

So what may be the trauma that holds a distance between them now!! Will that trauma separate them!!!

Will see you guys soon!!!
:inlove:wow da