• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How do you feel in that moment

I am not crying yrr

I was stating crying as your pains,sadness you feel inside you nobody can feel or understand that.

like in my case my behaviour was totally i stopped talking to everybody including my parents my parents asked wht happened i said i keeping myself quite to focus on studies and they agreed to it
i wanted them to force me to say wht bad happened to me

so here i mean that i was smiling in frnt of world

everyone faced this same in their past. Actually this the lesson how to go forward with smile without caring anyone... Here i learnt, I'm the best one to takecare of myself... ❤️ Self love definitely makes you best person in society... (Avoid if I'm wrong here)

I tell everyone that I have no sorrow, there must be someone who understands me and says this is not true... or I have a habit of smiling at everything, there should be someone who reads the eyes and says, you are not happy. .!But there is no one for me, I feel from people's words, it is not happy, there is a problem in it and I try my best to solve the problem, but nobody cares about me. How do you feel then? How do you control your emotions in that moment?

..........me Self Love Self care best
Why r u giving space to your emotions which hurts u and kills ur time... Can't u ignore those like they way u ignore roadside dogs when they bark on u. ..

(Note : From today I love u more than anyone even more than cheater @Illusion ... Wait who is @Illusion :smoking:)

I tell everyone that I have no sorrow, there must be someone who understands me and says this is not true... or I have a habit of smiling at everything, there should be someone who reads the eyes and says, you are not happy. .!But there is no one for me, I feel from people's words, it is not happy, there is a problem in it and I try my best to solve the problem, but nobody cares about me. How do you feel then? How do you control your emotions in that moment?

..........me Self Love Self care best
There are so many who didn't have no one to understand. You are not alone in the wold. Just forget all these and live your life. Enjoy your present, learn from the past and forget, plan for the future.