• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How do you feel in that moment

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
I tell everyone that I have no sorrow, there must be someone who understands me and says this is not true... or I have a habit of smiling at everything, there should be someone who reads the eyes and says, you are not happy. .!But there is no one for me, I feel from people's words, it is not happy, there is a problem in it and I try my best to solve the problem, but nobody cares about me. How do you feel then? How do you control your emotions in that moment?

..........me Self Love Self care best

I tell everyone that I have no sorrow, there must be someone who understands me and says this is not true... or I have a habit of smiling at everything, there should be someone who reads the eyes and says, you are not happy. .!But there is no one for me, I feel from people's words, it is not happy, there is a problem in it and I try my best to solve the problem, but nobody cares about me. How do you feel then? How do you control your emotions in that moment?

This happens wid me mostly , I console everyone but for me no one is there but in tat case I cry a bit then I do tat things wot makes me happy , I spend tym kidos , I listen to song I do calligraphy n many sort of things !!!

I don't expect anyone to understand my untold or unexpressed emotions. If I'm hiding something, it's because i don't want them to know OR its my shortcoming to be incapable of expressing it and letting someone in.

If I'm able to gauge on someone's reaction and mood and help them out, that's good. I cannot expect someone to act or understand in the same way, everyone has different ways of reacting and understanding things.
But sometimes everyone needs a man who can understand deeply

I don't expect anyone to understand my untold or unexpressed emotions. If I'm hiding something, it's because i don't want them to know OR its my shortcoming to be incapable of expressing it and letting someone in.

If I'm able to gauge on someone's reaction and mood and help them out, that's good. I cannot expect someone to act or understand in the same way, everyone has different ways of reacting and understanding things.

Sad felling :confused:

first of all sorry i might have opened this thread on day when i was in hurry and only replied to kiara.

OHK
@Somaiya Karn i guess i know wht you are doing, nobody understands you so you have stopped crying in frnt of the world and started going with their flow . talking about the understanding part i am just curious , do i understand you?..
and i am always there for you as i said a promise .

you want someone to help you out when you have problems but no one does bcz they dont understand .

this type of things happened me in past and when no one understood me i started listening to raps and writing my thoughts and as you see
now i converted it into a infinite poems carrying the same meaning but in infinite point of view

i cant control my emotions the only thing i can control is my tears and convert those tears into a laughter.

FOR ME I SCARED OF SELF LOVE BECAUSE I KNOW THERE A MONSTER INSIDE ME WHOM I HAVE SUPPRESED WITH VERY DIFFICULTY I DONT WANT TO TAKE SNY RISK AND BRING THAT ALTER EGO KAWAKI IN ME
I am not crying yrr

:heart1:

A coincidence or maybe just meant to read this right now. I would feel it so much. But i would never try to push myself to feel better in an instant its never gonna happen in this very moment. I tend to lash out and give hints but ofc ppl wont understand mixed signals lol. I hate self sabotaging me, oh well i just did . But then maybe this happens to reassess myself. You a you thats true . It will always gonna be alright as long as you try harder to hold on when it occur again.

Not everybody senses your pain inside what you display is what your is peoples perception .

Butt

There is always a person or some closed set of ppl who really understand what you are going through and do something about it . If you have one you are lucky ,if you have 2 you are gifted , if you have many more then that called born with a silver spoon

first of all sorry i might have opened this thread on day when i was in hurry and only replied to kiara.

OHK
@Somaiya Karn i guess i know wht you are doing, nobody understands you so you have stopped crying in frnt of the world and started going with their flow . talking about the understanding part i am just curious , do i understand you?..
and i am always there for you as i said a promise .

you want someone to help you out when you have problems but no one does bcz they dont understand .

this type of things happened me in past and when no one understood me i started listening to raps and writing my thoughts and as you see
now i converted it into a infinite poems carrying the same meaning but in infinite point of view

i cant control my emotions the only thing i can control is my tears and convert those tears into a laughter.

FOR ME I SCARED OF SELF LOVE BECAUSE I KNOW THERE A MONSTER INSIDE ME WHOM I HAVE SUPPRESED WITH VERY DIFFICULTY I DONT WANT TO TAKE SNY RISK AND BRING THAT ALTER EGO KAWAKI IN ME

sometimes i show mine depending of the context and situtation ,but most the time when emotions get to hard i switch off my humanity switch (something @Hades and friends hate i do ) . switching them off isn't good but for me it is easier to handle

I am not crying yrr

I was stating crying as your pains,sadness you feel inside you nobody can feel or understand that.

like in my case my behaviour was totally i stopped talking to everybody including my parents my parents asked wht happened i said i keeping myself quite to focus on studies and they agreed to it
i wanted them to force me to say wht bad happened to me

so here i mean that i was smiling in frnt of world