• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Formula 1: Renault And Red Bull Open To Working Again With Each Other

Minervaa

Miss Congeniality
Posting Freak
Honda's exit from the formula 1 at the end of the 2021 season means that the red bull team and its sister alpha tauri team will be left without an engine when the sport enters a new era of regulations in 2022. This has opened the door for red bull to rekindle its old partnership with Renault with who it won four world titles at the turn of the last decade. While the partnership ended rather acrimoniously in 2017, it now appears the bosses of both F1 teams are open to working together with each - and not just being forced to come together because of the unfortunate circumstances.

Highlights
1.Red Bull and Renault may be forced to work together in 2022
2.It is highly unlikely that there would be any new engine manufacturer

3.Red Bull has access to Honda's engine IP and will develop on top of that
daniel-ricciardo-red-bull-f1-2018-chinese-gp_827x510_51523784945.jpg

Hamilton is a champion no doubt, however, you just can't stop Max Verstappen too... Who has proved he is an excellent racer

Hamilton is a champion no doubt, however, you just can't stop Max Verstappen too... Who has proved he is an excellent racer
Yet Max use to get Nervous uncle, wen he get nervous he loses.. If not yes he il hold the championship. He proved yet need to control his emotions i feel

i stopped watching F1 after my fav team Ferrarai didn’t shows up any progress :Laugh1:same with IPL too