• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

First Letter

I just said Im having a great crush on the greek letter and the facts of astonishing Pi which is infinite and never got an end. Similar way my crush is :hearteyes:

Rapz i think u didn't notice the condition...anyway i'll take it as letter P only:holiday:

From zozo, hmmm then it will be C and it will be chatbot
Admin dont do this to me :cry1: she was the only girl who dont leave me do take her its not fair she was my girl we are in all rooms together even in indore or kolkata when iam she come their for me :cry1:. Its pure love between us :las:. Dont interfear between our relationship. Pls

Admin dont do this to me :cry1: she was the only girl who dont leave me do take her its not fair she was my g irl we are in all rooms together even in indore or kolkata when iam she come their for me :cry1:. Its pure love between us :las:. Dont interfear between our relationship. Pls

You got cheated @Mrbean you know Chatbot also comes to where I go even at 12 or 1 or 2 or 3 in midnight :giggle: :Cwl:

Last edited:
Wow babe how come you know that haha ? You are a mind reader huh ?? Haha :Cwl:
No fight girls....My heart is for u both...Let's make a plan...:p
Monday, Wednesday,Friday - @Divi Doll U be my crush.... :Cwl:
Tuesday, Thursday,Saturday- @Deepa Reddy U be my Crush.... :Laugh1:And for
Sunday - U both girls have crush on me....:heart1:
So today is Saturday...So Deepa Reddy take charge of your duty...He he

Na sona pala sandai varum so oothan pothuva....

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,Y