• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

First Letter

Divi Doll

Mezhugu Doll of ZoZo
Posting Freak
I just said Im having a great crush on the greek letter and the facts of astonishing Pi which is infinite and never got an end. Similar way my crush is :hearteyes:
Rapz i think u didn't notice the condition...anyway i'll take it as letter P only:holiday:

Mrbean

Idiotic Joker
Chat Pro User
From zozo, hmmm then it will be C and it will be chatbot
Admin dont do this to me :cry1: she was the only girl who dont leave me do take her its not fair she was my girl we are in all rooms together even in indore or kolkata when iam she come their for me :cry1:. Its pure love between us :las:. Dont interfear between our relationship. Pls

Deepak Kiran

Encyclopedia of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Admin dont do this to me :cry1: she was the only girl who dont leave me do take her its not fair she was my g irl we are in all rooms together even in indore or kolkata when iam she come their for me :cry1:. Its pure love between us :las:. Dont interfear between our relationship. Pls
You got cheated @Mrbean you know Chatbot also comes to where I go even at 12 or 1 or 2 or 3 in midnight :giggle: :Cwl:

Last edited: