• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

do your job

OK, I've only just come across this thread and have now caught up with whatever has been said here. I fully support both Aphrodite and Sexygirl and agree with their statements. I've known Aphrodite and sexygirl ever since both of them joined this site and I've seen them both being rewarded with their positions as moderators and then on to Admins. I know a lot about both of their personal lives and the struggles they have been through and are still dealing with. This is one reason because of my seniority in age to both of them I see them more like daughters than just friends. I' am there for them on skype if they ever need to chat about anything and give advice if I can to help them through those difficult times.
I will not comment on any other parts of this drama, as it has nothing to do with me directly, so I will not interfere with any decisions that have been made.
And please remember that I was once a Moderator on this chat and to this day I still believe that I carried out my duties as best as I could. I muted people, banned people but also would have private PMs with them to explain my reasons for such actions. Many of these people then changed their behaviour in the way they thereafter interacted with the rest of the room. Even after I was sacked from being a moderator I continued to use this site and held no grudges against any of the Admin staff ( even though I believed their case against me was weak ).
Finally can I just add that I'm glad to see that Dozy Joke and the 'Sorrowful' Magpie have now been banned forever. I now feel fully vindicated for my decisions in passing on what had been mentioned in a PM between myself and Dozy Joke :D Thanks guys for the good work you do for this site without any financial gain.

Last edited:
Scorps it was never about Aph or SG the situation kinda took on a life of it's own and you commented on everything except the basis of this so called drama and yes i thought it was bs u got removed as mod you actually did your job just saying

Taco, I made a choice not to comment on the reason for this topic, because I am not fully aware of what has happened before, and have no interest in that in particular. Personally I have not had any problems with you in the past and my respect for you does remain as far as having the right to your opinion and freedom of speech.
My only reason for posting was to let both Aphrodite and Sexygirl know that they have my support. :)

I understand fully on your choice i'm glad at least you respect me scorps cause not many do nowadays i was told the forum is a place to voice your opinion shake up the status quo etc but freedom of speech only qualifies when it's allowed to be and i do respect SG 1000%

OK, I've only just come across this thread and have now caught up with whatever has been said here. I fully support both Aphrodite and Sexygirl and agree with their statements. I've known Aphrodite and sexygirl ever since both of them joined this site and I've seen them both being rewarded with their positions as moderators and then on to Admins. I know a lot about both of their personal lives and the struggles they have been through and are still dealing with. This is one reason because of my seniority in age to both of them I see them more like daughters than just friends. I' am there for them on skype if they ever need to chat about anything and give advice if I can to help them through those difficult times.
I will not comment on any other parts of this drama, as it has nothing to do with me directly, so I will not interfere with any decisions that have been made.
And please remember that I was once a Moderator on this chat and to this day I still believe that I carried out my duties as best as I could. I muted people, banned people but also would have private PMs with them to explain my reasons for such actions. Many of these people then changed their behaviour in the way they thereafter interacted with the rest of the room. Even after I was sacked from being a moderator I continued to use this site and held no grudges against any of the Admin staff ( even though I believed their case against me was weak ).
Finally can I just add that I'm glad to see that Dozy Joke and the 'Sorrowful' Magpie have now been banned forever. I now feel fully vindicated for my decisions in passing on what had been mentioned in a PM between myself and Dozy Joke :D Thanks guys for the good work you do for this site without any financial gain.

Oh Scraps lol such a punchy old fucker lol ...but the "like daughters" comment is a bit creepy.. with everyone seeing what you've said to SG in chat lol :clapping::clapping::clapping: have a blessed day!

we need to focus on the problems and or problems in chat course i'm not allowed anymore since my 1st amendments rights were taken away thanks but i stand by my do your job thread 100% either do your job or let someone else who is better qualified do it :)

Last edited:
I just took a quick jump here on forum on my first day being absent for a while, and was only going to reply to those who were wishing me well and a speed recovery, till I read this, and only thing I will say to you "NancyDrew" aka MagPie, don't talk about me, don't think about me and don't say my name, keep it very away from you. You don't know me and you don't know at all my friendship with Scorps, whom I have known for years. So refrain yourself from ever speaking my name again.

constant harassing and complaining about our mod ,who does the job he was asked to do by Zeus ..who only YOU seem to have a problem with I might point out ..snarky remarks about the site after being warned more then once by staff
you attacked him by making the thread "do your job " where you say he was attacking Soph in which he wasn't he was doing his job which he informed me about and relayed the warning though a vip because Soph like you had him BLOCKED so you used it to your advantage to complain and to get in the middle of admin users affairs
then you continue a few times more after that
you also had a whine when the update was done even though the info was provided by myself and Zeus how to get in and what to do
you have made snarky remarks about the staff and I don't just mean VT or myself but another member in which u should be grateful cause he was looking to ban you back in December and even now you continue the decision I may add was a TEAM dicision ....talked though on our group so yeah NOT just me .you got the same treatment as saint ..admin group talk ..admin group vote but of cause I'll take the blame for doing OUR jobs

I was just stating my opinions and zeus wanted me to post about this subject anyways you banned for me voicing my opinion this never happened in chat just here and before you say it did in the past sure however you can't ban for past things now i know what i seen i stand by what i saw i was in pm with SG and poof you banned me i wasn't even chatting in main that is really petty to do that which shows me you have no morals take it how you wish i was banned for nothing

Last edited:
And for the record don't compare me to saint i have no idea what he did so and i know ya'll just hate me i can see this don't worry you won you should be proud of yourselves treating chatters like garbage and this thread was created cause i felt there was an injustice the sophie thing was like an example this boils down to being lied to for pointing out that someone lied and then created a hate thread about me to cover up there lie which was proven a lie i never attack anyone 1st they attack me anyways like i said you won feel good about yourself i hope you feel proud cause pretty soon all the regs will be banned and or gone and u will be in an empty chat surrounded by bots and other riff raff i think people just comment only to see me be pissed off its like let's see what we can get him to say and or do lets get him to say something so we can ban him and move on well you did it congrats i hope this has made you smile and feel better cause i'm fucking pissed off about it slandering my goddamn name through the mud i really don't even wanna respond to all this childish drama shit anymore say whatever you want i don't care anymore i really don't :)

Last edited:
Okies.. Taco, buddy. I don't think it's because you were addressing an issue. I talk to Aphro, and other staff members about issies all the time. I ask questions, even dryly take stabs at the deplomatic process of the chat from time to time to time. If you talk, reasonably and unbiased. They have no issue listening to your words.

But. Here's tge problem. You're not trying to ask questions, or address an issue by quite literally singling out one sraff member as the reason for all tge worldly plights that plague the existence of mankind.. That's not actively seeking resolve, or solutions. That's a witch hunt.. That's not standing up for someone you think was unjustly persecuted, that's using an ideal as motive for nailing somebody to a cross.

In effect, it only worsens the possibility of that resolve you're claiming to want. Because it drags a past conflict that is inconsequential to the current conflict into the scenario, resulting in two conflicts counteracting one another.

As for this situation being a "clique". I am not actively there enough, nor do I pick favorites in anything. This isn't biased. Hell, Phro already knows I think the tantrums on both sides are ridiculous, and will accomplish nothing.

This is fact that can be observed by reading the past posts and nothing more. If you're really trying to seek resolve by acting this way.. Then you're doing a damned terrible job. No offense..=\