• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

do your job

SenorTaco

Novice Sprinter
ok u know what i'm tired of this so i'm posting this and zeus knows about this so here goes valrun vt whatever his name is he needs to be removed as mod he threatens chatters says hes not gonna do his job he wont protect people its bs 1st he came after me now hes going after sophie i'm not gonna stand for this crap just because he gets blocked he has to have his propaganda bs passed on seriously he has 1 job to protect people yet all he does its stroke his ego and harass people Sophie is a chatter yet everytime someone attacks her and she tries to fight back they tell her to shut up and kick ban her its not about her in general but this is the second time vt has harassed threatened chatters that i know of it's not right it's not fair if someone does something wrong against chat rules and violates stuff then ok but she hasn't done anything and yet she has to here stuff and then u wonder why vips leave cause they don;t feel protected bottom line if you don't wanna do your job don't be a damn mod

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-06-13 at 6.04.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-06-13 at 6.04.27 PM.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2018-06-13 at 6.05.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-06-13 at 6.05.49 PM.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 43
This is absolutely fucked up. It is the mod's job to protect the VIPs and members of the chat site from all the harrasers and trolls. But if VT refuses to go and do his job because of his ego, then I agree, he should be removed as a mod.

Sophie deserves just the same amount of protection that anyone else in that chat room, regardless about who she has or has not blocked.

NOW SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CUNTS THINK THEY KNOW ADMINS BUISNESS,BTW WHAT VALRAVN SAID CAME FROM ME LAST NIGHT TACO AND YES ZEUS DOES KNOW ABOUT IT CAUSE THE MOMENT I WAS INFORMED I INFORM EVERY ADMIN ON OUR GROUP SKYPE NOW FOR THE REMOVAL OF OUR MOD THAT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN ,YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY AND SEEING YOU HAVE THE STAFF ON BLOCK MAKES YOU JUST A LITTLE BUTTHURT PEICE OF WHINING CRY BABY SHIT ..STAY THE FUCK OUT OF ADMINS AFFAIR OR NEXT TIME YOU WILL NOT BE C8MING BACK AND THAT'S A PROMISE

While the mod was dealing with PEDOS in German chat SOPHIE was telling people just to block them ..so you whine and bitch saying WE don't do our job but when we are you still whine and bitch ..YOUR PROBLEM IS WE DON'T TAKE YOUR CRAP TACO WHEN YOUR DISSING THE SITE AND ZEUS ..WE HAVE ALL SEEN IT ..EVEN TALKING SHIT ABOUT ADMINS ..OHH YES WE KNOW AND GOT SENT THE SCREEN SHOT OF SHIT YOU SAID ABOUT HADES ..TRUST ME TACO YOU MIGHT BE ZEUS LITTLE BITCH NOW BUT YOU AIN'T OURS AND YOU DEFF AINT ABOVE THE CHAT RULES SO I SUGGEST NOW YOU LAY FUCKING LOW AND STAY OUT OF STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY ABOUT CAUSE YOU HAVE JUST AS MANY COMPLIANTS ON YOUR ASS

Ok, so before we jump all over my ass. Let’s clarify the situation.

But first, let me deal with you first Taco.
You were banned because you attacked a staff member, which if you read the rules was justified. So nothing I did was against site rules, they were enforced. In fact if you read the open letter to you, you will see why you were banned. Everyone is welcome to see that by the way.
You have harassed me for oh so very long.

Foxydiva, I’ve never spoken to you. so for you to say what you did I can only assume was based on hearsay from others.

As for Sophie, let’s clarify the situation.

Sophie was ranting about the pedo’s in GC, fair enough. I dealt with them and removed them.
I go back to main and I see her say “They must not know about the block button, someone should tell them about it”
Now, here in lies two problems.

1) I don’t speak fluent German.
2) They don’t speak fluent English.

I get told of pedo’s, I go in, Ban them and job done.
I told Sophie, not in a vicious or nasty way that it was a pretty ignorant statement, we all make them, even I do. But we learn and move on.
However, Sophie didn’t see it like this and played the victim card to garner sympathy from users and went on a all day spree.
Sophie proceeded to block me, as a VIP it was a very silly move to make as I can’t deal with assholes or idiots who are attacking her nor can I see her call for help when she needs it.
I made it clear to her that if she wanted to block me, she is aware of the consequences.
Hardly a “thrashing” or “preference”

All VIP’s are under my protection, even registered users and non-registered are under my protection.
But if you do things like block me how am I to do to my job? Can you see the problem here? I can’t act on things I cannot see, its a no go.
I’m sorry you see it like this, but this is the official truth of what happened.

Like i said and told the whole room now if senor Taco wants to decide who and and how WE do our jobs ,user and vips now must ask HIS permission and then he can decide - HOW WE DEAL WITH THE BEGGERS ,HOW WE DEAL WITH THE PEDOS WHEN CALLED IN TO OTHER ROOMS ,THE SCREEN SHOTS AND PICS CAN NOW BE SENT TO HIM TO VERFIE ,HE CAN DEAL WITH THE CONSTANT DEMANDES OF ABUSEAND INSULTS ,THE CONSTANT NON STOP ANSERING OF QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE SITE AND THE IFO HE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT AS IT IS ONLY DISCUSSED BETWEEN ZEUS AND HIS ADMINS

As for the sophie situtation some of you may remember that she was once unvipped twice and banned for doing excatly what she did last night and Also causing Drama over a name a Dying vip (RIP) chose and in which was accepted by admins ,Becky boo aka Raindrop died a few weeks later after being heavly trolled and abused in pm by sophie .sophie back then known as rainbow then went on to tell a another Vip on FB that zeus was her "ONLINE BOYFRIEND" and that she was untouchable because she was ZEUS's vip ,calling me and a vip whore ,hades a drunken cunt and minos a old asshole .in which after the screen shots were sent to us Hades to action she was banished out of sex chat and told to stay ouin video chat until she could mlearn and prove she was VIP material in which she did but with the warning to never ever go behind or judge admin reasons

the site has rules you fuck them up your dealt with ,you dont like who is staff its YOUR problem SUCK IT up we are here because the owner TRUSTS us to do the job not for us but for his site and users ,i have had more complaints on my ass then a stay dog has fleas yet i am still one of the longest reigning Admins and Female on at that

ALL I AM GONNA SAY NO IS YOU REMEMBER YOUR PLACE AND LET US DO OUR JOB ,YOU DONT LIKE IT SUCK IT UP OR FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE ,WE ARE ZEUS'S TEAM STAFF ,HIS ADMINS AND MODS DEAL WITH IT

Let's all take a deep breath and calm down. Ok?

Not always we will agree with what the staff does, and I say this because not long ago I was just a user, but now seeing from the behind the scenes I know how things work, I know how much everyone works and how much effort we all have to put here to keep things working the best way we can. Our best may not seem to you good enough, and we are aware of it, but again we're only humans we don't have super powers, we can't predict the futture, nor change the past.

Reading all those words I can feel your anger and frustration about the past. But is it really that important to hold grudges for that long? Is it really goning to be that good for anyone? My answer is NO! While we are all screming from opposite sides, solutions will never be found, problems will never be solved. And that's what I am trying to do. It's like we're all going to war or something, but it's a chat room, and not a battlefield.

Before I adress the issue, that in my opinion was the only thing that started this thread, I'll talk about the block button. The infamous block button that people complain about when it comes to the abusers but you seem to do it all too well when it comens to blocking the staff...... When that doesn't work and you user are on the right side, trust me we will do our jobs and mute/ban if rules are being broken. Something I have learned is that we're on a sex chat room, some people will come in already telling you to spread your legs, show pussy, opan bobs and so on. Others will chat normally, do some innocent flirting and they might get the luck of having a pm with that girl, who knows. The begging is always stopped whe it reaches a point of too much, and that can't be argued. Everything just seems to be getting to the personal lane way too much lately. People come to sex chat room expecting to see boobs, some girls expect to see some dicks, that's life so if you don't like it if it bugs you too much, block, if it doesn't work then you inform the staff we will act on it, cause although you may think that we don't care, we do care and we're here to best assist all of you in the best way we can.

Now I'm going to address the thing that started all this Sophie being banned by VT (still can't type that other mod name). Anyway here's what I gotta say about it:

VT is well aware as much as I am that he and I don't always agree on everything, and till I knew everything that went down I wasn't completely on his side. But this changed today. I know what is like to have a user block you and complain about you, and say that you're not doing your job. Our ability to act fair is taken from us. We can't see things clearly and so to say make a decision that will actually be the right one. I have said this before. If you want our help you have to let us help you, we don't need to love each other, dance around holding hands like in a 50's movie where everything is just so goddamn perfect, or just sit around a bonfire and sing Kumbaya. It's not what we want or what we expect either. So let's act with a little bit of maturity here, and do some thinking? If Sophie blocked VT how can he help her? The block button keeps us from seeing anything and everything the user says in main room, they can't pm us and we can't pm them. So it seems that what's being asked of us now is to see through the block button like some super heros. She kept him from doing his job, and sisnce she doesn't want his help or his interference why should he even bother???? I know what is like to be there blindsided, so on this matter I am on his side, and thank you @VestigiaTerre and @Aphrodite for letting me know everything.

Today I've come to the conclusion that no matter what we do, there'll be someone bitching about it, complaining it's not good, that chat sucks, that the staff is ignorant to what happens, that we're blinded, that we don't act fair and blah blah blah...... I've heard this before and I am sure it won't be the last. But I've made my peace with it. Back to the Sophie issue, she has a long history of being banned and causing trouble, and same happened again this time, and as Rose said, VT went to her so he could know how to act best, he didn't have any power trip, he wasn't feeding his ego and banning just cause he can, there was more to the story. My advice on any future complain/report is that we all try to find out what trully happened before we jump on to conclusions and start a war over nothing. She broke the rules by attacking a staff member, she was pusnished as she should have been, (and believe me if I were there when it happened it would have been a double ba) and formally warned that as long as she has VT blocked he won't be able to protect her, which doesn't mean the other staff members won't if the time comes and we need to ban and mute the abusers. I think that that's what most people understood from the post, so let's make that clear now.

And as for the comment about the posting on forum thing, I'll clear that as well since I'm admin on forum too, when users come with complaints even about staff members Zeus either ask them to e-mail him about it or to post it on forum with the screenshots proving it, on this very thread so the forum staff (Zeus, Aphrodite, Insonmaniac, Bacon and myself) can read it and be aware of what happens in chat room and also here on forum. Let's keep in mind that the forum is a free place for everyone that comes in looking for help, that wants to joke around or whatever. So we're prepared to take the either good or bad feedback from users, and we all have different ways of responding to it. Let's just avoid turning something so little into something big.

So now we have all facts, from all sides and we can clearly see who was right and who was wrong. So let's all start acting our ages and instead of going with rant after rant, based on past issues and grudges, LET'S ALL MOVE FROWARD! Nothing was done out of the pure intent of banning a user, there was no unfairness. THE STAFF ACTED THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE ACTED. THERE WAS NO ABUSE COMING FROM VT'S SIDE.

Now that everything has been cleared, let's all be the grownups we are and move on.

Thank you.

Alright alright alright, lets settle this down now.

1. My mistake, for not having the man notification on main rooms when admins ban the certain person. ( this makes users to aware, and informed. that admins are banning and muting sure based on complaints.

2. The new UI which i was already mentioned in here >>> https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/you-feel-abused-and-no-action-taken.1020/
Will fix most of these issues.

3. Give me 7 more days. You guys gonna see a new ZOZO and it gonna be more secure and friendly for all.

4. In the new UI, we gonna have mod and admins changes. Like some admins gonna be removed and we make new admins and mods based on each room we have.

5. About the ban for posting a pic o_O i dont think so its fair. I will have a word with VT about this.

Alright alright alright, lets settle this down now.

1. My mistake, for not having the man notification on main rooms when admins ban the certain person. ( this makes users to aware, and informed. that admins are banning and muting sure based on complaints.

2. The new UI which i was already mentioned in here >>> https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/you-feel-abused-and-no-action-taken.1020/
Will fix most of these issues.

3. Give me 7 more days. You guys gonna see a new ZOZO and it gonna be more secure and friendly for all.

4. In the new UI, we gonna have mod and admins changes. Like some admins gonna be removed and we make new admins and mods based on each room we have.

5. About the ban for posting a pic o_O i dont think so its fair. I will have a word with VT about this.
Thank you Z

OK WAIT A FUCKING SECOND ,I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND WHY ON SKYPE EVEN BEFORE I BANNED SOPHIE AND AS FOR NEW MODS AND ADMINS THATS NEW CAUSE FROM WHAT YOU TOLD ME IT WAS ME YOU SG AND HADES
AND MOD

NOW WE ARE HAVING NEW ADMINS AND MODS
YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET MY PROMOTION CAUSE IM DONE WITH DEALING WITH THE WHINING CUNTS ON THIS SITE AND DOING MY JOB AND GETTING IT THEN THROWN BACK IN MY FACE

IVE HAVE BEEN HERE DOING THE SAME STUFF 4 YEARS AND NOT ONCE LEFT
IF IT NOW WHINING CRY BABY USERS WHO DECIDE HOW WE DO OUR JOBS THEN DO IT WITHOUT ME

This right here is why some people will always be considered idiots, know your facts before bringing shit up and blowing it out of proportion! Let them do their jobs and handle it how they see fit! And Fuck you Taco!

I am not sure whether I should enter this discussion or not.

This is a fee site. It is operated and monitored by volunteers. When we users make demands of them, it isn't really no different that desperate guys making demands of the female users. "Open boobs" is no different than "do your damn job".

If users paid to watch performers, then they could pay the performer to meet their demands. Similarly, if this was a pay site such demands for better monitoring could be met. It is not.

Aphrodite banned me in the main room. I wrote in German to a German user about the rule to use English in the main room. Was I upset? Yes. Did I deserve it? Yes. I did my time and I came back and I won't do it again.

If Aphrodite spared me, then she would have played favorites. Unfortunately, it will happen.

I think there should be some decorum the mods should use. If aggressive language ised used, it sets the wrong tone and subjects the mod to more potential for confrontation.

mmm funny you should voice something but then again seeing the user who whined about shit is also the same user who accused YOU of saying that zozo was hacked and had a virus ...but ofc it was brought to my attention by 2 souces and also confirmed by senor taco to ..but hey if he wants to drag a lil army in even though dissing you behind ..not my problem

Ok, so let's breathe again? Let's all calm down? The main issue has been solved. Zeus is aware about it, he has already spoken on the matter. We do have freedom of speech, but I think what's missing here is a whole lot of respect. We're still doing the yelling and all of that finger pointing thing.

1) The post was about what happened to Sophie. That part has been cleared.

2) We can't fix in one day what has been happening for the last 6 years.

3) Freedom of speech goes both ways. As long as no one is willing to actually listen without trying to convince anyone that they're right and the others are wrong we'll be stuck in this argumentation forever!

4) We want to hear from you, we want to know what you think, no one is asking you to not to do so. But don't expect we'll listen to it passively. We're also granted our right to reply, especially when we feel attacked for doing our jobs. There has been many times and I agree that mods and amdins have overstepped their roles and had power trips, reason why they were demoted from their positions. But we (current staff) try our best to act fairly.

5) The reasons behind the banning and the response posted in main rooms were an admin decision by Rose based on previous history and what went down that night. You've complained believing that there was unfairness, we've provided you the whole story poving that there was no unfairness, and why that decision of a 2 hour ban was made. So if anyone was thinking that Sophie was banned forever be sure now that she wans't.

6) This isn't a wicthes hunt. We're not here hunting anyone down, we're not hounds for that matter. Answers were asked and they were given.

Ok, now I'll address the matter from a more personal opinion:

Expecting that the people that felt attacked to be silent about everything, and not to give them the same right of speaking and deffending themselves is not fair at all. It's something immature. And right now I am not playing any favorites, Rose knows I'd tell her If I thought she was wrong, just as Vt knows I'd do it, but after everything I've read I see it crystal clear. My opinion therefore remains the same.

One last thing, whenever you guys have a problem, come to us, talk to Zeus (you can contact him when he's in chat room, on his e-mail: [email protected] or here on forum), Aphrodite, Hades, Bacon (when she's around), Gaia (me), VT (still don't know the new mod name), we will talk to you, we will listen, and if you have a point we will do what's best.

Now before I finish my post, which I expect to be my last on this thread. I think it's a little unfair to say all those things about the senior staff members, when not long ago they did everything in their power to protect you from your then stalker. I think if they had done nothing, then you could genuinely say that they failed their jobs, but that was not the case.

I think we're all so stuck on hating each other, and bashing each other that no one will be able to see each other's side on this. I know it is frustrating to feel no one is helping you, but the staff can only act based on what we know, and on what we see and on what we're told as long as we have proof. Say it in main rooms in a diss won't help the case, it will probably make it worse, especially because it breaks the chat room flow, and it ends up spoiling the fun of others that have nothing to do with the possible problem. We're all people, limited in certain ways, and we're all trying to do our best. The way certain topics are approached define how it will be received, the respect we give you we expect it in return, just as the respect you give us you expect it in return. We're not punching bags to your frustrations. We all care about this place, main reason why we devote precious hours of our time to make sure everyone is protected.

So again, let's act our ages, let's be a bit mature and move on forward and not backwards.

When I talk about acting our ages, I'm talking about everyone that is yelling, me included. I am listening to what you are saying, the former plataform had a only 3 day ban, and this one we can ban longer, but the chat room is still under development, so sometimes our ban button doesn't work, that's why we always ask to block. It's like in life, when someone annoys you, you ignore them and leave it, in chat room we have the block button to help you do that. Zeus has most of the vpns blocked so the abusers won't come and won't keep the abuse. We do our best under our capabilities and using the tools we have. The reason why we ask proof of things is because people in the past have abused staff's good faith, manipulated the truth and the wrong person was punished. We ask for those things not because we don't believe you, or because we don't care, it's the opposite of that; we ask for those things because we care and we want to make the right decision.

We have all agreed on this thread that the situation reported had its merit, there was a reson for the punishment. And that's what I am trying to say. But in one day we can't fix the past, no one can fix the past, and we like to know what happens to avoid any future problems and mistakes. When it comes to the ip change Zeus has already talked about it and explained how difficult it is to ban a user forever. We're doing our best, and the way things are being said do sound like bitching, and I understand the reasons, you are angry and you have the right to be angry especially if you feel abused.

I'll be more than happy to know everything you think, and everything you've been through, and I'll be more than happy to help you the way is possible for me to help. None of us are fighting, we're all too agitated right now, so everything and anything we say sounds like were fighitng.

My main point is about the reason the thread was created. That reason was explained and cleared. And that's what I hope we all can move on from.

Thank you for all the times you've helped other users, that you've warned the staff about it, it's really appreciated. We're hearing you, we're listening to you. Just please try to understand our side as well, we will always ban when we see the ban is needed, we will mute when the mute is needed,and we'll do our jobs. We do our best, and if you or any other user, ever think we're not doing that, please let us know, we'll be more than happy to provide the explanation if really needed.