• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

do your job

Lol sorry it was the total mini bitch atitudethat got me all fuzzy !!!!!!!:Devil::tso:

can someone actually explain to me in full detail why vt-valrun whatever name he uses sits in chat and does nothing when people get harrased and spam and speak non-english and say whatever and others have no freedoms it's totally unacceptable !!!

Last edited:
Ok so, let’s clear this up. I’ll break it down for easier explanation.

can someone actually explain to me in full detail why vt-valrun whatever name he uses sits in chat and does nothing when people get harrased and spam and speak non-english

You think I do “Nothing” however you don’t see that, because...hey guess what? You’ve blocked me! Woohoo! On my VT account, I do say English only and do act in accordance with the rules set forth on harrassment and spam. Because you can’t see me, you think I’m not doing anything. Again, this is a problem on your side, not mine.

and say whatever and others have no freedoms it's totally unacceptable !!!

Not once have I ever dictated to people on what they can and cannot say, goes against my personal views.
There are times where I have asked people to “dial it back a bit” if it goes too far, I even tell myself that and others have asked me as well, to which I happily oblige.

The fact you even mentioned this, in a thread you created to literally be an ass to me, leads me to the following possibilities.

1) You’re bored, so what else do you do? I know let’s harass Valravn/VT, by making up fantasy stories of things that never happen because I have him blocked.
Which by the way, contradicts what you said in the bullying/harassing thread, by (believe it or not) harsssing me.

2) You think you know what’s going on between staff, again..you don’t, so best not to go down that road again.

Ok so because you dont see like back in flash when we mute or ban, is in what your saying is that we are doing nothing ,so what do YOU want us to do Taco annouce every time we ban or mute someone ,let YOU in on shit that has nothing to do with you cause its ADMIN buisness , right now if i was you id keep a very low profile seeing how you and your lil forum buddy diva seem to like to attack the staff
cause right now myself ,ZEUS and all the admins are sick and fucking tired of all the good damn fucking drama some of you users are causing, YOUR grip against VT is pathetic for a grown ass man o keep on about ,so every stfu or fuck off simple as a
you have the moad and myself blocked ,so what gives you the right to say something about how and the way we work
do you have access to our ADMIN groups ,do you see what we talk about and organise between us ,do you see how we keep each other informed of who and why we muted or banned ? NO you dont cause your a USER not a staff member now run along and go find someone to fondle

1st of all Aph i never said your name second of all why did u bring up foxy's name this has nothing to do with you or anyone else this concerns 1 comment i was saying zeus said its fair game in here and beside why don't u go ask him why he banned mags jake and nunya forever hmmmm .... the only person who should respond is vt cause it's directed at him and i never bully and or harass people in here and i wouldn't touch you Aph with a 100 foot pole but seriously u wanna talk shit on me thats fine i can take it but don't talk shit on people who aren't here and can't defend themselves it's so sad you have to bring up stuff that has nothing to do with my post go troll your agenda on your own posts ok i only speak the truth and the valrun account isn;'t blocked never was so whatever :)

for one the situtaion why they were banned is a adminproblem that is betwen ell admins and has been building up between zeus and them for a while so yeah WE know
second: you are always on VT ass ,like you wre every mod before him ie amaya ,kelsie , andrew so yeah when you commen about one of the ZOZO STAFF picked and agreed to be made mod by the team and Owner you get a reply from us all ,now the reason i mentioned diva is if your so against bullying how come you didn come and complain when she was bad mothing the site he other day ,bad mouthing the site ,the dmin and talking shit about ME ,yet you make such a fuss about harrasment ,and bulling and non speaking english yet when your comfronted about stuff it "no i didn't say that " ,tell you what seeing you like on oing drama lets see if Hades would like to maybe ask you about shit you said about him in decmeber when he came into the chat to call you out but you ran and beforz you even ask YES zeus knows abou this whining and yes i asked permission first NOTHING IS DONE WITHOUT A TEAM DISCISION
ps i have informed zeus to look at this and a dicision will be made between staff as off your future here cause we dont need your constant whining and drama We have a SITE to RUN and not have to stop to WIPE YOUR LIL WHINING ASS

Ok, busy day today for us all. Drama never ends does it? I'm gonna just ramble at first cause first I'm sick and under meds effects and gotta get all this shit out of my head.

Now I read it all and gonna say this: and i'm trying to be very rational about things and trying to show at least my logic on things, so to make it clear I'm not attacking anyone, not offending anyone ok? Is that clear for everybody? Hope so, cause I'm not going to apologize for speaking my mind.

1) VT only logs with the mod account when needed. I have seen him do it before. And as far as I remember that was something Zeus agreed on him doing, we discussed it on our admin group and everybody was ok with it. And if you have his VT account bloked you can't see him say the thngs in main nor see if he informed everyone if he's on brb, and it is known that abusers, trolls, beggars start shit storms when we're not there, or when we're on brb. We all know they do it, so if we can't see it we can'te be sure stuff happens or don't happen right?

Ok, what's next...... Right. Whenever any of us staff members are mentioned in anything be it good or bad, but especially bad, we will have something to say, cause again we communicate and we know what is going on on each other's lives, and especially what happens with users. So we will talk about it, our right too.

Ok now you've said that Rose attacked Foxy by only mentioning her, ok, let's review what attack really is, cause mentioning a person's name it's not an attack. An attack was what she did in chat room by dissing everyone, cause I heard it, attack was what I got right here on forum by trying exacty to clarify what bullying, trolling and abuse is. And I remember getting attacks, snide remars what ever by her because of that. So on that case and especially after what she's done, she got (on my point of view) on the abuser/attacker place, cause what she said was uncalled for. If people spent most of theur times trying to solve their shit dramas instead of attacking we wouldn't have this sort of problem anymore!

You wanted VT to comment and he commented. You can't see what he does in the VT account, and many users still know him as mod with that name, so he speaks up and when shit doesn't get solved he jumps in and get it done, it's not absolutely everything that needs a mute or ban, the chat loses its main purpose.

Let's not bring up issues that do not belong on the forum, but that it belonged and belongs to staff. They had their reason to be banned and period. We know everything that happens backstage, behind the scenes you pick the name you want. And Rose does have a point, if you're against the bullying you should stand up for anyone who gets bullied and not only a few, it's not a battle to pick sides, it's about what is right.

And yeah wifey we staff are just fucking done being attacked for every single thing we do and say, not being important if we're always here (unlike other sites) to help them all, hear their complaints, spend nights awake for them, sometimes even jump in on chat when we're out at work or doing whatever cause something came up in chat room. No apparently that doesn't fucking count right?

Want us to help don't block any of our accounts, let us do our job, and keep inm ind that staff issue is staff issue, we solve everything among ourselves, ban who needs to be banned, just like Saint was, publicaly known he was a friend of mine, but when he crossed the line after multiple warnings I was the first to say he should be banned and I was the one to do it. So if at any point on the commenst were even insinuated that we're bias and take decisons based on personal opinions, well be sure now that we don't.

All the decisions we make are discussed thouroughly, we do this cause we care, this is not oh just a hobby for us, we get bs and crap daily and constantly! You think you know what abuse is LOL AND a very sarcastic LOL, you know nothing and that's targeted to everyone who thinks have been really abused in chat room. Try being called a nigga in pm every time yuo turn down a fucker in the room, try getting hateful messages every time you login, go through that and then you can talk about abuse and shit like that.

Sorry right now and today, just not having it anymore, it seems people are out to test my temper, like let's see how long she can still play nice, fair warning, when bitchy me decides to make an appearence, people are not gonna like it. So to end this thread with a very good tone:

Remember that if you say whatever you want you will get what you don't want, simple as. Freedom of speech as many have yelled about comes with a huge responsibility and maturity that I can see many don't have it, which is funny, so you can say stuff but others can't? Not very logical.

My personal recommendation: unblock the VT account.

Till that is done arguents is just lost cause we can't really talk about what we can't see, can we?

Ok amaya kelsie i hadn't seen those two in forever and i never said anything bad about them and i don't know any andrew person sorry - i never rode anyones ass i just call it how i see it he doesn't do what the requirements of the job call for it's just my opinion if anyone sees otherwise that's their opininon - as far as foxy's bullying it's not my business to comment or not comment on something that wasn't directed or that doesn't concern me what she said or didn't say is between staff and foxy not me - as far as drama i don't cause drama stupid people cause drama that's not me i am always good in chat people provoke so that's their fault not mine - i always speak my mind if i tell 1 person 1 thing i will tell person #100 the same thing i don't agree to disagree i don't know why this is going on but i do know this i know what i say never changes just saying - people take this place as a joke i mean come on even on this thread no one really cares they just comment to comment and i have no idea why my friends attack me as well as my enemies its so weird it's lets gang rape taco up the ass and make him laugh i mean seriously and as far as unblocking someone what will that solve not a damn thing just so he can say shit about me on 2 accounts just like he told mags why is she friends with a piece of shit and when your a staff member your not supposed to be bias friend or not someone does wrong you do your job mute ban etc this isn't my first rodeo i have modded chats before i know what goes on i just don't understand when i point out stuff i get shit on this is why the chat will lose people and or eventually die right there and maybe zeus needs to pay staff so everyone will care idk that's not my call i think the amount of abuse they take they should be paid i agree there but to jump on my ass for what other people said about people that's wrong and FD blame VT he forgot to fill the damn nachos again then again i wouldn't eat them he may poison u haha - in the end let me just say i like this chat i always have i support the owner 100% i just don't like his choice in some staff i'm not saying whom but i'm sure it's not a secret so i will comment on whatever responses are said from now and i hope zeus reads this and comments belive me when i say this i don't start drama drama starts on me

Woah now. Okay, I'm gonna level here.. I'm not VT's biggest fan. And even I got to ask, why did you feel the need to blame him for the lack of glorious nachos.. And then accuse him of the desecration of them?

Not trying to be rude. Am simply saying that there is no solution if you're actively causing the problem. And attacking a staff member for issues that he isn't the confirmed decider of is like blaming a janitor at a hospital for a surgeon botching a bypass.=\

omg perfect "as far as foxy's bullying it's not my business to comment or not comment on something that wasn't directed or that doesn't concern me what she said or didn't say is between staff and foxy not me " ...Yet your complaint with the ss of the biusness between us and soph was then huh ? that was your business cause i concerned a vip that you had to get involved and where the fuck you get he talks shit about you i have no idea cause he dont say or even talk about you in the main or in our group skypes ..we have more stuff and our convers and no way in hell are you even brought up unless its in our admin chat between staff
and i to so you know have been ADMIN and Co Admin on other chats before ZOZO so i know how it works to but still you bitched about
(1) the sophie banning + because it was VT
(2) because of a mutaul friend and VT conversation which well nobody needs to know about
(3)No posting to cause drama ..yeahs thats a condiction

anyways i have a SITE and more important users to take care off then continue to wipe your whining lil lying cry baby Ass
stay the fuck out our admin buisness ,stay the fuck off VT ass cause your BS against him and excuses are nothing but a waste of time and space in the forum ,if zeus had any problem with ME or VT being on his staff we would be gone already so we dont give two flying fucks what you think
We are ZEUS'S Staff NOT yours

Ok, so there’s a lot of contradictions so hang on; this is a long one.

i just call it how i see it he doesn't do what the requirements of the job call for

So you know what the job requirements are?

as far as drama i don't cause drama stupid people cause drama

That’s exactly what you’re doing now, there was no need to do what you did, but you did it anyway.

i have no idea why my friends attack me as well as my enemies its so weird

Not weird at all, perhaps because they’re getting tired of you? Hell, if my IRL friends pulled the same shit you do here, I’d get tired of telling them the same thing too.

as far as unblocking someone what will that solve not a damn thing just so he can say shit about me on 2 accounts just like he told mags why is she friends with a piece of shit and when your a staff member your not supposed to be bias friend or not someone does wrong you do your job mute ban etc

So going by that statement, you don’t want to resolve this. That’s fine, you can keep blocking my VT account, makes no difference to me, however it leads back to before, cannot act on what I cannot see. We’ve gone full circle on this.
As for Mags, I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt l. However I may as well drop this in.
Her an I had a Skype call, she was telling me how she was growing tired of you. Like full on tired, having to put up with your constant whining etc. What also you don’t know, is that after I made that comment, she had a go
At me for “questioning her friendship” to which I apologised, I’m entitled to say what I like, much like you are. (Funnily enough, you’ve spoken a lot more shit about me than I have you, mainly because I don’t give a fuck about you).

I do my job as and when needed, hence two accounts. As agreed between site owner and staff!

As for the nacho’s, sorry. I ate them all, they were jus too good. We don’t get them here in the UK.

Ok, so there’s a lot of contradictions so hang on; this is a long one.

i just call it how i see it he doesn't do what the requirements of the job call for

So you know what the job requirements are?

as far as drama i don't cause drama stupid people cause drama

That’s exactly what you’re doing now, there was no need to do what you did, but you did it anyway.

i have no idea why my friends attack me as well as my enemies its so weird

Not weird at all, perhaps because they’re getting tired of you? Hell, if my IRL friends pulled the same shit you do here, I’d get tired of telling them the same thing too.

as far as unblocking someone what will that solve not a damn thing just so he can say shit about me on 2 accounts just like he told mags why is she friends with a piece of shit and when your a staff member your not supposed to be bias friend or not someone does wrong you do your job mute ban etc

So going by that statement, you don’t want to resolve this. That’s fine, you can keep blocking my VT account, makes no difference to me, however it leads back to before, cannot act on what I cannot see. We’ve gone full circle on this.
As for Mags, I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt l. However I may as well drop this in.
Her an I had a Skype call, she was telling me how she was growing tired of you. Like full on tired, having to put up with your constant whining etc. What also you don’t know, is that after I made that comment, she had a go
At me for “questioning her friendship” to which I apologised, I’m entitled to say what I like, much like you are. (Funnily enough, you’ve spoken a lot more shit about me than I have you, mainly because I don’t give a fuck about you).

I do my job as and when needed, hence two accounts. As agreed between site owner and staff!

As for the nacho’s, sorry. I ate them all, they were jus too good. We don’t get them here in the UK.
Sacrelige!!

Ok, so again here I am, and I'm just wondering: were you just pushing my buttons? were you all just seeing how far I could go without keeping my cool?

Well fuck it, now let's all gonna see a side of me I don't show people cause not even I like that side of me, and that should say it all about what's coming next from me, I apologize in advance for anything I might say now, and don't worry I don't curse to do that, I can still be mean and hurtful with my honesty and yet keep it all classy ;)

You can say all you want, good for you, I applaud that, but don't mention me without saying my name and not expecting me to remain all quiet, cause it's not gonna happen. VT knows where we both stand when it comes to modding style, the difference here and the main difference here is that him and I solve the shit one on one and we have done it more than once! VT do you want to enumerate the times that we have argued, yelled at each other since I was made admin and way before that?????? I have no problem now in naming all those times here anymore. So feel free to name all the times in which we disagreed with each other and argued for a whole hour in pm in chat room, or in private in admin group. But again I have no need to solve my shit in the open till today!

Gonna let lots of things out of my chest today, not sure if it will be well received by all, so keep this in mind once and for all!

Just cause yo'ure friends with someone it doesn't mean you'll blindly agree with things, I don't do that and I will never do that, and you wanna know what? Cause I am no sheep to follow others leads and just accept it all quietly, I try and now I see for no fucking reason, to keep everyone and everything on the same level of reason, so we can all solve the problem and move on from it. I listen to everybody, I talk to everybody, form my opinion and then even before that I try to think "Will this be helpful to others? Will this actually help the situation or make it worse?" If the answers to both of those questions are NO I reformulate everything, I leave my pretty sit and sit on everybody's fucking chairs, so I can see from everyone's point of view. And you wanna know something nice I AM DONE. I've been telling those close to me I am not well, that i'm on the edge of things, and it's so great seeing that all effort I put in gets fucking lost and ignored so drama can rise and we have these lovely moments on forum!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Let's pop the champaing! Let's have fireworks! More drama! hahahahahahah yay I'm so fucking happy about it!

Yeah I totally lost it didn't I??????? I don't care if I did! I'm sick and tired of this.

You support Zeus 100% so support his decision on the staff also, we're here for a reason, and I know and I am also sure that whatever shit he thinks he needs to solve with VT they will solve among themselves like two grown adults.

And it's great to see that I am now an attacker/abuser/whatever comes next in line cause I don't go low. When I have gone out of my way to protect all of those who came to me with complaints of abuse and attack. But if I'm being taken as a dumb fuck, someone who can be manipulated, and used well better start opening your eyes cause I had a master manipulator in my life and off of it he went. I have never bowed my head to others without standing up for myseld. I have faced cops with guns during riots here in Brazil, I have survived the worst things a person can go through in life, and yet look at me, here I stand and till today trying to do my very best for everyone.

Do you all wanna know something? And main reason why I can say VT does his job (even though we have different modding styles and I don't always agree with what he says and he knows it! And that's what matters!) and also does Rose?

I bet most of you don't give a fuck, but today i don't either, and i'll say it:

When I left my ex husband, he started stalking me and found me on zozo, and he didnt spoke English, so I got daily death threats from him while there, cause yes he wanted me dead, and other sorts of things. Had they not interfered and hid me under another vip name to keep me safe while I was hiding, maybe he would have found where I was hiding right here in my city. Did they have to do it? NO. Was it any of their business? NO. Were they paid to do that for me and talk to me when I was fearing for my life and stayed up till late at night to make sure no one would come in and find me? NO. Yet they did it. So that's how I know it. I don't tell this to everyone for a very good reason: cause it's nobody's business! But now that I am being questioned about my opinion and where I stand on things, even thought it wasn't directly targetd to me, I will say why I do what I do.

And accuse us of not caring, because when you talk about staff I will take it for me also cause I am a staff member, OMG call it fucking unfair!

Do you know how many times I have seen Rose, after very serious problems she's been through, stay right there on chat room to solve everyboy elses problems????????????????????????????????????????????? I can't count them because they were just too many! VT has done the same in the past and today if he chooses to focus on his life can yuo really blame him for it? I don't, I wish that how much I value and care about this place would allow me to sleep well not thinking is jerkit the pedo was back in chat room, or if a certain troll was pestering the girls. I have not yet blocked that in me because I know that we're not all physically together, but there are people involved and it's in my nature to care.

But today I'm gonna give yuo kuddos on those who have contributed for me to get so this over my limits of putting up with things. I guess my fair warning were taken lightly, and believe me they shouldn't have. I stay both here on forum and chat room daily, always ready to help, at any time of the day, tagging zeus on every post I found were important and needed his attention first thing, asking people how I could help them better as an admin in chat room, cause I know many weren't happy about it when it first happened, but hey there was I, stupid me worrying and caring, getting hate after hate and taking it like a pro, cause that's who I am, but I guess that who I am was not enough right? It had to be led to this where I just fucking lose it over a shit drama people are just stubborn to solve? Is it known how many times I wake up goddanmn early and stay all day on till 2, 3 am in the morning? Just to make sure everyone gets to chat in peace! Is it known how many times I have dealt with shit in pm got named called so main wouldn't get flooded with nonsensical arguments just so you people could enjoy your chat?? Or how many times I got attacked for standing up for what I believe to be right just because for other people it wasn't? Or how many times I have again done al my very best to keep bot chat room and forum drama free???? Or is it known how many times I sit there seeing sometimes the worst kind of cp pics, dealing with assholes, to only get called useless at the end of the day. To put up with hate, racism and other sorts of name calling to yet being accused of not caring and attacking people. Man what a day, what a day for us all!

Well so there you have it, congratulations you've got it, I lost it. Standing ovation for you!

PS.: It doesn't matter how many times this topic is brought up, staff will always stand for each other cause we have a keyword here COMMUNICATION

I am done! Hope this shit storm dies right now after this! i've had it!

Aph i saw u added on to a previous comment so i can backtrack and say this why are you bringing others into this that have no idea what is going on well u need backup and that's fine however i know what's going on i'm not stupid i know how chats works they have cliques and such it's ok and as far as your plans well thats between u and your people nothing to do with me but your driving away chatters not me in the end this is Zeus' chat not yours or mine whatever he decides on anything i'm fine with but i will never support people who harass sorry thats my 2 cents for today i'm sure i will have to defend myself again it's all good :)

you know what fuck this ,zeus has been informed and the WHOLE team agree we are done listening to your shit
so yes i just banned you but i'm telling you the everyone was informed incuelding the OWNER ,WE are done stopping what we gotta do to deal with your constant complaining