• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs Beta chat issues

Beta chat issues/suggestions so far:

1. Camera is showing as online for some users.
2. Sometimes message sending error is coming.
3. There's no report error option for normal users which limits the ease of capturing the problem.
4. Personal opinion, font size should be fixed or people can missuse them;)
Add anything else you observed.
1. Just switch chat room and come back to same room.. the cam symbol will disappear.

2. Yes many facing that error. Provide exact SS.

3. Touch the particular message and u can see a flag symbol. By touching that u can report.

4. To be Noticed

1. I hope Mp3 files could be uploaded.

2. Update profile is not working yet

3. private message not working for any user who is offline that time

4. Add friend option like the older chatsite would be an useful addition
2. Me too faced the same. U should not use any emojis in ur interest or in ur about. If u use emojis u can't update ur profile

Pvt chat alignment is not good, we need to drag the pvt windown accurately to chat with.
And this we need to do everytime.

I'm using Firefox browser and each time I close the browser and reopen it, the beta site seems to be stuck. I need to relogin again to load the messages. Not sure if this is already identified or not.

I'm using Firefox browser and each time I close the browser and reopen it, the beta site seems to be stuck. I need to relogin again to load the messages. Not sure if this is already identified or not.
yeah, its been identified. Dont use Firefox?:facepalm: try using chrome instead. :Like:

3. There's no report error option for normal users which limits the ease of capturing the problem.
Add

Add anything else you observed.
Can't access chat rooms....

The broswers to use are chrome or microsoft edge ,as qouted on another thread made about beta issues ,some broswers have a built in vpn ,this UI does not allow VPNS

The broswers to use are chrome or microsoft edge ,as qouted on another thread made about beta issues ,some broswers have a built in vpn ,this UI does not allow VPNS
Hey Aphro iPhone users are facing a issue that whenever they try to click on the message box the page gets zoomed in n they need to zoom out manually
The problem persists even if they are using Safari ....Any possible solution to resolve this?

Hey Aphro iPhone users are facing a issue that whenever they try to click on the message box the page gets zoomed in n they need to zoom out manually
The problem persists even if they are using Safari ....Any possible solution to resolve this?
It is prolly a known issue that @Hades and @Administrator are working on ,inform users to be patient,it is a Beta version and will be resovled
Try having them use Chrome or Edge

Why is the beta chat asking for verification? There is no request verify in my email and my profile on the site already says verified? please advise.

Why is the beta chat asking for verification? There is no request verify in my email and my profile on the site already says verified? please advise.
can you show a SS of where it is asking you to do this?

You have to give correct email while registering otherwise verify link will not come otherwise your account will be blocked, and account will be deleted after 7 days, so verify with correct email, and chat happily.

You have to give correct email while registering otherwise verify link will not come otherwise your account will be blocked, and account will be deleted after 7 days, so verify with correct email, and chat happily.
you have the correct email i am getting messages from you but none that request verification?? Where is the verification request ? How can I verify it there is no request?? Why does my profile in Beta say Verified?