• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs Beta chat issues

Saurabh Dariwala

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Beta chat issues/suggestions so far:

1. Camera is showing as online for some users.
2. Sometimes message sending error is coming.
3. There's no report error option for normal users which limits the ease of capturing the problem.
4. Personal opinion, font size should be fixed or people can missuse them;)
Add anything else you observed.

Last edited:
1. I hope Mp3 files could be uploaded.

2. Update profile is not working yet

3. private message not working for any user who is offline that time

4. Add friend option like the older chatsite would be an useful addition

Last edited by a moderator:
the cam button being right next to settings is a major problem... cam is being on mistakenly... can't find any option to turn it off. if a confirmation windows popped up just like it is happening while uploading image it would be helpful.. whether one wants to turn on cam or not...

Beta chat issues/suggestions so far:

1. Camera is showing as online for some users.
2. Sometimes message sending error is coming.
3. There's no report error option for normal users which limits the ease of capturing the problem.
4. Personal opinion, font size should be fixed or people can missuse them;)
Add anything else you observed.

1. camera webhook is having a trouble, its a known issue.. so i will ignore it
2. message sending error? give us a clear screenshot
3. report ? check it thoroughly, there is a flag option hidden with all message, if you click on any message, the report flag will appear.
4. The font size is there for a reason, some fonts need a huge font size to get the clear reading visibility...

1. I hope Mp3 files could be uploaded.

2. Update profile is not working yet

3. private message not working for any user who is offline that time

4. Add friend option like the older chatsite would be an useful addition

1. Maybe.... or maybe not...
2. working
3. offline messages are available if you know how to use it
4. it is on our todo list.

Thankyou for inform us of what is the issue with the BETA version you have been giving because heaven forbids if @Hades @Administrator didnt spend time testing .
i am also amazed or wondering how many read the Thread that @Hades wrote ,which clearly states "test" and for now when IC is at peak time you have a 2nd chat to go.
This new UI is the one used in SC (for those who havent been there)
but the version you have is BETA because it is for you to discover ,get use to before the offcial version becomes IC

Hiya Chatter,

As some may have noticed as you signed in on Indian chat side, there is a new Beta Chat. Testing out the new UI, eventually this is where we will be going. vips, pros, butterflies, and ninjas will all be here. give it a test run, play around with it, get familiar, this will be coming soon.

All badge holders are requested to register. Room admins/mod etc. will be given their respective badges.

only valid emails id's are allowed to register, no funny emails or temporary shitty email addresses, it wont work with our new UI.

This is our secondary chat for now, if you have trouble logging into our current indian chat at a busy time, when you see a white page or message sending failed through pvt message, go to our new UI chat, hang in there and happy chatting, our chat can handle 10's of thousands of people at a time with this new UI.
i had a feeling i would wake up to complaints and im gonna say what i said to pinkcandy last night when we discussed the vips and pros being above the ninjas and butterflys and lady bugs ,She was worried of complaints about that and thr Ninjas having fits .
i simple told her "let everyone complain ,they arent not the moneys paying for them to chat FREE ,let them have there tantrums ,crying moments etc ,they get what we give and they should be thankful "

@saurabh4rp thankyou for the issues ,the font size did go through my mind but then again if people cant act like adults ,its not up to us to be there parents
any misuse of the size will land a 2 hour mute or kick or ban
the message sending error box is because you have repeated the same message (anti spam tool) or there is no message to send ,there is also another pop up for anyone who trys to send social media ,phone numbers ,it inform of cybercrimes and sending emails ,phone numbers is or can be a cybercrime

this ui has lots of things for user security etc

BTW when you make your new registered accounts be sure to vailidate it through your valid email adress ,if you cant find the email sent make sure to check your SPAM mail ,it sometimes lands in there

Thankyou for inform us of what is the issue with the BETA version you have been giving because heaven forbids if @Hades @Administrator didnt spend time testing .
i am also amazed or wondering how many read the Thread that @Hades wrote ,which clearly states "test" and for now when IC is at peak time you have a 2nd chat to go.
This new UI is the one used in SC (for those who havent been there)
but the version you have is BETA because it is for you to discover ,get use to before the offcial version becomes IC

i had a feeling i would wake up to complaints and im gonna say what i said to pinkcandy last night when we discussed the vips and pros being above the ninjas and butterflys and lady bugs ,She was worried of complaints about that and thr Ninjas having fits .
i simple told her "let everyone complain ,they arent not the moneys paying for them to chat FREE ,let them have there tantrums ,crying moments etc ,they get what we give and they should be thankful "

@saurabh4rp thankyou for the issues ,the font size did go through my mind but then again if people cant act like adults ,its not up to us to be there parents
any misuse of the size will land a 2 mute or kick or ban
the message sending error box is because you have repeated the same message (anti spam tool) or there is no message to send ,there is also another pop up for anyone who trys to send social media ,phone numbers ,it inform of cybercrimes and sending emails ,phone numbers is or can be a cybercrime

this ui has lots of things for user security etc

BTW when you make your new registered accounts be sure to vailidate it through your valid email adress ,if you cant find the email sent make sure to check your SPAM mail ,it sometimes lands in there
Thnaks for replying. Just trying to point out the issues so it is easy to be corrected. Ofcourse, I know beta versions have issues and that's why they are called "BETA". Think of these as a feedback and not complaints. We all love Zozo and would love to use the new website.

the cam button being right next to settings is a major problem... cam is being on mistakenly... can't find any option to turn it off. if a confirmation windows popped up just like it is happening while uploading image it would be helpful.. whether one wants to turn on cam or not...
Usually chrome or whatever browser you are using, you can turn off the cam access to be sure.