You really had me guessing, but Sarah's notebook did the talking for you Your detective proof cover is officially blownIts your post, you uploaded
Liam and Sarah sharing tea and nostalgic memories yep case closed How long has this been going on under the radar?!Larah and sarah
Sarah and Liam
Shared a cup of tea, memories...
Thats definitely some..
I aint wearing a garb to hide , this is open investigation.You really had me guessing, but Sarah's notebook did the talking for you Your detective proof cover is officially blown
Its you and Sarah, now who is sarah ?Liam and Sarah sharing tea and nostalgic memories yep case closed How long has this been going on under the radar?!
Full daylight investigation underway You can't write tea and memories and expect to keep a low profile! Spill it.I aint wearing a garb to hide , this is open investigation.
How would i know. Once i am 100% sure, i will divulge the nameFull daylight investigation underway You can't write tea and memories and expect to keep a low profile! Spill it.
You really thought you could hide behind romantic poetry while Sarah's name is literally right there? Busted Who is she?Its you and Sarah, now who is sarah ?
A good investigator doesn't name names until the file is closed Just know the tea and memories clue didn't go unnoticedHow would i know. Once i am 100% sure, i will divulge the name
Me and poetry, thats far fetched. Also i don't drink tea, so its not me.You really thought you could hide behind romantic poetry while Sarah's name is literally right there? Busted Who is she? "
Quit dodging There’s clearly someone who has your full attention right now Just admit it already who is she?Me and poetry, thats far fetched. Also i don't drink tea, so its not me.
You are playing fool but there is someone, on whom you have big crush
The formal charge is being terrible at keeping a secret Hardware or not you're the one dodging the questions Confess already.Nice try. But its you , who is getting investigated
Now whats hardware here. Thats way evasive of you.The formal charge is being terrible at keeping a secret Hardware or not you're the one dodging the questions Confess already.
Now i got it. But he is not telling us. Now full investigation mode on him.
![]()
![]()

We want her nameSeptember started as normal for me like each month each day regular life and the loneliness which I am carrying from so long but I never expected september gonna gimme a delightful present like her , I never thought I am gonna find a friend like this here well September had other plans I just wish each September of every year I hope i gonna spend with her and enjoying little moments with her (She is just a nice friend)
️
Yea hoping for good
Her name is so beautifulWe want her name
Her name? That’s a plot twist I’m not revealing yet heheWe want her name
September started as just another month.
Then there were conversations.
Little smiles.
Unexpected moments.
A friendship that slowly became something I couldn't quite put into words.
I never gave September a reason to be special.
Someone did.
And she may never know just how much this month and this year changed because she was here.
View attachment 434523