• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

September 30 — Why September Became Special ❤️✨


September started as just another month.
Then there were conversations.
Little smiles.
Unexpected moments.
A friendship that slowly became something I couldn't quite put into words.
I never gave September a reason to be special.
Someone did.
And she may never know just how much this month and this year changed because she was here. ❤️
View attachment 434523


​
September started as normal for me like each month each day regular life and the loneliness which I am carrying from so long but I never expected september gonna gimme a delightful present like her , I never thought I am gonna find a friend like this here well ❤️‍ September had other plans I just wish each September of every year I hope i gonna spend with her and enjoying little moments with her (She is just a nice friend) ✨‍️
Aww you’re going to make me emotional over here! September really did pull off a surprise didn't it? From feeling lonely to having someone you genuinely look forward to talking with it means a lot Here’s to many more Septembers of good conversations and zero loneliness ✨
✨ Yea hoping for good
 
September started as normal for me like each month each day regular life and the loneliness which I am carrying from so long but I never expected september gonna gimme a delightful present like her , I never thought I am gonna find a friend like this here well ❤️‍ September had other plans I just wish each September of every year I hope i gonna spend with her and enjoying little moments with her (She is just a nice friend) ✨‍️

✨ Yea hoping for good
That is so sweet it gave me chills It’s wild how one month and one person can take an ordinary lonely routine and completely flip it into something you actually look forward to I really hope every September keeps treating us this well too ✨
 
September started as normal for me like each month each day regular life and the loneliness which I am carrying from so long but I never expected september gonna gimme a delightful present like her , I never thought I am gonna find a friend like this here well ❤️‍ September had other plans I just wish each September of every year I hope i gonna spend with her and enjoying little moments with her (She is just a nice friend, A special one ) ✨‍️
Wow congrats buddy...
 
I am shocked. Why would i assume its me ?
Now don't fool around, if there is no one you can say so.
Hey genuinely no games here I wouldn't sit here teasing you if there was someone else It's you because talking to you became the highlight of my September Don't sell yourself short you made an impact.
 
Top