• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed ZPL season 3 ( registration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get what i said,

i didn't said about the registration end date, but the date of the match going to be started... , So that people can fix there schedule too.. and there won't be much drops of the players who came to know the match dates .. first fix a date of match.. for example from 8th March or so...

then players can be aware that they can be or not in the match by their availability... That's what I mean..

@Aashman
Yeah… me too have the same confusion.. i need to be free on that day…

You didn't get what i said,

i didn't said about the registration end date, but the date of the match going to be started... , So that people can fix there schedule too.. and there won't be much drops of the players who came to know the match dates .. first fix a date of match.. for example from 8th March or so...

then players can be aware that they can be or not in the match by their availability... That's what I mean..

@Aashman
instead of comment what we should do wait for updates... please.

we have some steps how we wanna do so let us do . And don't worry date u will know soon

And yes ofcorse we will not tell date 2 day before match...

Status
Not open for further replies.