• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed ZPL season 3 ( registration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JUPITER , @Aashman guys first decide a date of match starts, coz peoples will join if they are available or free on those dates..

if it's a blank one many gets confused to register, as this is exam times and also closing of financial year end ..

am sorry if I interrupt your organising committee plannings but decide a date it will be easy for users,i mean the players to decide where they will be free or not

@JUPITER , @Aashman guys first decide a date of match starts, coz peoples will join if they are available or free on those dates..

if it's a blank one many gets confused to register, as this is exam times and also closing of financial year end ..

am sorry if I interrupt your organising committee plannings but decide a date it will be easy for users,i mean the players to decide where they will be free or not
I'll update the details by tomorrow

The only reason for not posting the game dates Is due to less no of registrations we trying hard to make this season more intresting so waiting for more players If we just thought to organise the game for name sake we may close the registrations before n may held auction to night but we didn't...
we working hard To entertain u guys.......

So please I request u guys to just wait for the further details n enjoy the game .........

I promise you we won't make u guys disappointed

Tomorrow is the last date of registration please enroll ur names asap

Last edited:

Be patient a bit.... all people wait not only you ...and we can't make it rush . Everything must be perfect not like we tell date for example tomorrow and have no enough people....

Be patient a bit.... all people wait not only you ...and we can't make it rush . Everything must be perfect not like we tell date for example tomorrow and have no enough people....
You didn't get what i said,

i didn't said about the registration end date, but the date of the match going to be started... , So that people can fix there schedule too.. and there won't be much drops of the players who came to know the match dates .. first fix a date of match.. for example from 8th March or so...

then players can be aware that they can be or not in the match by their availability... That's what I mean..

@Aashman

ZPL is Back !!
Along with @Aashman we would like you invite you to new season of ZPL.

View attachment 110480

Please Register yourself if you like to join

And wait for more updates soon
Thank You .

ZPL is Back !!
Along with @Aashman we would like you invite you to new season of ZPL.

View attachment 110480

Please Register yourself if you like to join

And wait for more updates soon
Thank You .
Druv Raj chat and Druv form name

Status
Not open for further replies.