• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - ZPL 4 - First Match Winners + 2nd Match -

Yeah it's true it's very hard to check all threads and delete the unwanted msgs for one admin or two
Not for 4
And I'm not taking about you only am talking about adminship what you 4 have

It is you all 4 devi's duty to check threads and guide/warn/punish people to not to do again
Of course we r doing what we r meant to do. May be its not visible to everyone.

Of course we r doing what we r meant to do. May be its not visible to everyone.
Sorry for being rude to you
But i didn't meant to let you down
That guy really poked that much by comment

I know you all devis are working really very hard that's why you all are on the top.

I know you all devis are working really very hard that's why you all are on the top.
That's OK.. Don't be sry.. No worries :fingercross:

@sssingh

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I was away!

I'm sorry I just woke up .

@sssingh I might not see properly notifications or missed to chcek from him i thought its normal congratulations so ddnt opened

@Ultra Ego U are removed from ZPL Keep your ego and comments with you , we don't need such people who jumping in my thread and insult other team and thier name .

@Shraavan29 tag u to let u know