• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - ZPL 4 - First Match Winners + 2nd Match -

If We See Wrong , It's Responsibility Of Being Humane That Firts Make It Right .
Then dear you didn't seen anything wrong in this?? What your human being says on it?
Blue Pirates... Ewwww !What An Awful Name For Cricket Team
I would like to read your point of view on it
Please go ahead

Deleting unwanted comments..
Wow admin.... How come yaa.....

Someone comments such stupid things and don't feel sorry nd don't think to apologise abt that.... But wen we raise that what he said was wrong.... Our comments became unwanted comments ....

Instead of deleting our comments .... You can just ask his team captain to take care of him before posting such nonsense

Sorry to say
You don't need to delete any comments. If you want to do so, go through all informative threads and check how many unwanted comments are there. Delete them first, then come here.
We r doing that every day. This is a game thread. I'm deleting the comments irrelevant to the thread.

Wow admin.... How come yaa.....

Someone comments such stupid things and don't feel sorry nd don't think to apologise abt that.... But wen we raise that what he said was wrong.... Our comments became unwanted comments ....
I'm deleting all the comments.. Not only urs. And u could have reported that comment.

Yeah, after our comments you seen that comment was irrelevant??
It was yesterday around 6pm edited comment
And you didn't find it irrelevant
I'm not following this thread. So didn't know that he commented like that. Just now got tagged and checked all the comments.

Doesn't that give an idea for people like Ultra Ego that they can say anything that comes into their mind without even thinking twice and there are admins who will be there to clean up the mess they created.
Yes.. They'll get to know that there r admins to watch over them and when they create a mess, they'll lose their points. And if they repeat the same, they'll be banned from forum.

I have some fuel to pour here ! Shall I ? Hold on guys - in the process of deleting unwanted comments we are amassing some more comments ! Shall we give admin an hour time - and let us sit back? ( please don’t tell me now that - this is an unwanted comment - none of my business )!

There are 4 admins right??

Who created thread @JUPITER also

Should i assume that no one is following this thread??
I'm talking about myself only. And it's hard to check all the threads everyday. So we might miss things like this. That's y u got report option to notify admins about wrong doings.

I'm talking about myself only. And it's hard to check all the threads everyday. So we might miss things like this. That's y u got report option to notify admins about wrong doings.
Yeah it's true it's very hard to check all threads and delete the unwanted msgs for one admin or two
Not for 4
And I'm not taking about you only am talking about adminship what you 4 have

It is you all 4 devi's duty to check threads and guide/warn/punish people to not to do again