• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why???

1. I searched for tamil sex chat site and entered in
2. on due course of sexting i found some good soul longing for friends and we become one
3. felt this companionship in zozo can help us to drain our stress and stayed back here
4. Now i am here to maintain those relationships and make more new friends

1. I searched for tamil sex chat site and entered in
2. on due course of sexting i found some good soul longing for friends and we become one
3. felt this companionship in zozo can help us to drain our stress and stayed back here
4. Now i am here to maintain those relationships and make more new friends

U had a grt journey @satz I appreciate ur work :blessing:

when my gurl said its over lets breakup, I went to depression n searched for online chat n google gave me ZOZO, i was entered something going on wall n everyone is busy. I took almost 2 months for getting attention.
first day i was panic, i thought this wont work for me, but one gurl changes my decision, from that day i started learning n exploring n i got good frndz over my real frndz. so felt zozo is my stress buster :angel:

Entered - Started - Ruling --- Goes on THERE Z NO END voyage will go on....

I landed here when an user (Atif1) posted the link of ZoZo in another chatting site and my first day was boring and it was a Sunday and no users in Telugu room.

From second or third day, the users friends got confused and though that I am an old user with a new nick and started chatting with me and from that on wards that this is my second home.

Whenever I want to kill time or want to relax or refresh, I come here and chat here with good friends.

And this journey is smooth with quite good number of moments, memories, emotions, laughs and of course misunderstandings, cries

:hearteyes: :heart1:

To kill my loneliness only I came here first, here I got good frnds, got hurt from some, got a lessions from some etc going still

Last edited: