• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who Was Ur First Crush ?

when i was studying in third standard we went for a stage show :) i was suppose to dance in the middle and angels around me, I saw an angel among all those angel her name was Janani. ava avaloo alagu (she was such cute lil angel) three days we were talking alot about chocolates, pencil boxes, pink dresses, frills on my shirts etc etc etc. she left to her school i dont even remember her school name :p but then after i was writting her name in all pages of my third std tamil book :) I think she should be called as my first crush :p if not her my fourth standard teacher who gifted me notes and pencil when i couldnt purchse those :) ilaina fifth std tara miss for I liked her cute smile :p may be my tution akka who i met on sixth std :p oh my god the list is long

when i was studying in third standard we went for a stage show :) i was suppose to dance in the middle and angels around me, I saw an angel among all those angel her name was Janani. ava avaloo alagu (she was such cute lil angel) three days we were talking alot about chocolates, pencil boxes, pink dresses, frills on my shirts etc etc etc. she left to her school i dont even remember her school name :p but then after i was writting her name in all pages of my third std tamil book :) I think she should be called as my first crush :p if not her my fourth standard teacher who gifted me notes and pencil when i couldnt purchse those :) ilaina fifth std tara miss for I liked her cute smile :p may be my tution akka who i met on sixth std :p oh my god the list is long

Aama aama ipove 4 one quire note theendhu pochu :Cwl:

phone la pakum bodhu chinadha irundhuchu lap la patha eassay ezhudi vechiiruka chithapa ena idhu na