• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is Breezy jake?

If Rose leaves this place along with her main Ladies....this place will be shit....who is going to keep this place alive....all the bitching motherfuckers that don't use the chat rooms just fuck with people in the forum......Zeus....get your shit together or all you will have is the cunts in forum that don't even use the chatrooms.....you need Rose and crew....they are the ones that keep people coming here.....the few that have stayed and not run off to other sites. What will you have left here, a few random women that pop in once in a while and the beggars and directors driving the ladies out of here.

Last edited:
Newsflash, Pit: Every single guest, reg, VIP, mod and admin is replaceable.

Yeah....I see them all streaming to come in everyday. If there isn't a core group, there will be nothing. The only new ones I see coming in are the beggars and abusers. Who is going to keep the chat moving along....you....who never chats and has few people that will talk with you.....I don't think so. So now I guess it is time for you to go to chat and block me because you don't agree with you....like you do everyone that doesn't kiss your ass

Last edited:
I will voice my opinion briefly at first: much that many don't know has led to CHAT OWNER make this post. Do any of you know how much Zeus has ignored? Do any of you know how much abuse he decided to ignore? I am sure you don't. He also has the right of speaking his mind after being punched so many times.

I don't understand why people think they can always say what they want and expect a void of silence back. That's not how it works. As long as everyone is taking sides and unable to get down of the pedestal and see this is a chat and not a battlefield things will not change!

Many people Pit could have gotten the shit together and things wouldn't have escalated the way they did. Rose is an intrical part of the zozo team and everything is being dealt with.

Let's just all remember that everyone can give their opinions no matter if we agree with them or not. Im chat room we all have the block button. The ones who disagree with what was said by other users here please do block each other and stick to it.

Thank you very much.

I agree SG....Rose it the heartbeat of chat....she does a great job......But most of the shit in this place seems to be from people that hide in the forum and by their own admission don't use chat so why should they even care....they just make posts to stir up shit on the site....nothing else....if chat isn't what they are here for.....then shut the fuck up and don't start shit

I admittedly haven't been here long....about 6 months and don't know how things work here......but I have seen the trouble makers since I started reading the forum....they do nothing but bitch.....I wasn't going to say anything and when this shit first started I didn't say anything, but it is so far out of hand now, I feel I need to add my thoughts.....and they are that Rose and the daily regs are what are saving this site from dying any faster than it already is.

Last edited:
I will voice my opinion briefly at first: much that many don't know has led to CHAT OWNER make this post. Do any of you know how much Zeus has ignored? Do any of you know how much abuse he decided to ignore? I am sure you don't. He also has the right of speaking his mind after being punched so many times.

I don't understand why people think they can always say what they want and expect a void of silence back. That's not how it works. As long as everyone is taking sides and unable to get down of the pedestal and see this is a chat and not a battlefield things will not change!

Many people Pit could have gotten the shit together and things wouldn't have escalated the way they did. Rose is an intrical part of the zozo team and everything is being dealt with.

Let's just all remember that everyone can give their opinions no matter if we agree with them or not. Im chat room we all have the block button. The ones who disagree with what was said by other users here please do block each other and stick to it.

Thank you very much.
so tell me then wen have you seen jake say anythng, this thread is made in his name poking fun at it, is that right?

thankyou sg and pit ..ive spoked to Zeus who told me he needs his MOMMA DUCK but I'm will be not dealing with the the whining bitching lil nobody's of the forum ..like sg and I have pointed they don't see the shit us admins do or get half of the attacks bitching and complaints towards users and ourselves ..wifey if you can or Zeus or even Insom can remove me from the forum and gladly leave it to the whining bunch of bitches ...i have other users to deal with in the main heart of this chat and ty to everyone who has skyped me and fb me ..i appreciate your trust and support..now excuse me my work break is over

All of you are quick to whine over every little thing said about you, yet you come here and talk shit, can’t handle the heat get out of the kitchen fuckers! I’m on no side just commenting on what I see and it’s all very sad, people getting others to fight their battles, ranting non sense and taking thinly veiled insults being passive agressive. I think a lot people need to grow up and grow some balls, anyways good day!

thankyou sg and pit ..ive spoked to Zeus who told me he needs his MOMMA DUCK but I'm will be not dealing with the the whining bitching lil nobody's of the forum ..like sg and I have pointed they don't see the shit us admins do or get half of the attacks bitching and complaints towards users and ourselves ..wifey if you can or Zeus or even Insom can remove me from the forum and gladly leave it to the whining bunch of bitches ...i have other users to deal with in the main heart of this chat and ty to everyone who has skyped me and fb me ..i appreciate your trust and support..now excuse me my work break is over
Don't worry wifey, I have already informed Zeus about it. If he's busy and can't do it I will message Insom and ask him to get it done. You focus on you now. Love you <3

Don't worry wifey, I have already informed Zeus about it. If he's busy and can't do it I will message Insom and ask him to get it done. You focus on you now. Love you <3
I'm fine i got a pervy old man with throat cancer dancing around while I'm cleaning his house lol he is even flashing me his feeding tube ..#dealswithfuckedinreal btw trust you wifey to notice he was holding his dick in the pic I sent on admin Skype you God damn pervette:Cwl:

I'm fine i got a pervy old man with throat cancer dancing around while I'm cleaning his house lol he is even flashing me his feeding tube ..#dealswithfuckedinreal btw trust you wifey to notice he was holding his dick in the pic I sent on admin Skype you God damn pervette:Cwl:
I mean..... how could I not lol it's just there ffs

I heard he worked for the CIA he was VP of the pats company or maybe he;s a freemason u never know ah hell no one really knows for sure but i say drinks are on someone

Damn wifey if the old guy I work for is CIA you think I can get a raise lol or torture him buy pulling out his feeding tube lol best not send you anymore pics of the old boy laughing

I heard he worked for the CIA he was VP of the pats company or maybe he;s a freemason u never know ah hell no one really knows for sure but i say drinks are on someone
Ummmmm who works for the CIA o_O Don't think you know who the old man is lolololol

Damn wifey if the old guy I work for is CIA you think I can get a raise lol or torture him buy pulling out his feeding tube lol best not send you anymore pics of the old boy laughing
Torture him lol h's a secret agent who gets lots of money lol better chances for you earning that raise hahahahah "I'll pull a teeth if you don't pay me more!" "One nail off if you don't give me the numbers to yout bank account" lol might work lol

woman WTF my teeth ain't going nowhere near him lol you saw him bless him ..he is funny and flirty but da hell
it got worse with Christine my 87 year old who still thinks she is 21 ..she told me today I needed to be shagged more cause I'm getting wrinkles ..then while I was helping her to bed and helping with her parts bag ..she went to me " who would have imagined my pussy had more cocks then the champs elysee has had traffic jams and now it can't even keep a nightly drought from happening " you think you hear fucked up shit in the chat ..come work with me and hear what old people come out with ..not only are you eyes no longer virgin your ears aren't either :Cwl::Cwl:

woman WTF my teeth ain't going nowhere near him lol you saw him bless him ..he is funny and flirty but da hell
it got worse with Christine my 87 year old who still thinks she is 21 ..she told me today I needed to be shagged more cause I'm getting wrinkles ..then while I was helping her to bed and helping with her parts bag ..she went to me " who would have imagined my pussy had more cocks then the champs elysee has had traffic jams and now it can't even keep a nightly drought from happening " you think you hear fucked up shit in the chat ..come work with me and hear what old people come out with ..not only are you eyes no longer virgin your ears aren't either :Cwl::Cwl:
I'm gonna pack my bags and my ticket lolololol