• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is Breezy jake?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone have any idea who is breezy jake or joke?.

I heard magpie like to make fun around in chat room by abusing chatters and she don't like to use "block button" maybe she is racist against the block button for not touching or using it lol.

You guys agree with me? May be she feel like the princess of Wonderland?

I don't know about 'Princess' but she certainly is an 'Evil Witch' ( change the 'W' for a 'B' to make sense). Blowy Joke is exactly that ''' just blows a load of hot air from his ass!!
There are also a couple of other VIPs who seem to think that they own and run this site. I'll leave you to work out who they are.

@Scorps it just takes me few secs to ban them. But banning them won't stop this. Sometimes I like to keep jokers around in the site to keep them fighting lol. I got hundreds of screenshots, where these people abuse me for fun and use shit words. I just give Zero fucks to these people :p People never change even if we ban or give some piece of shit advice to them. They feel like some high priest and we need to kiss their asses.

Awe see hurts when truths come out huh ...how does it feel when your aimed ...typical princess with her lil knight in armour GROW UP FFS ...AND DONE YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THEN YOU CUNTS DEAL WITH THESES ..DONT BOTHER CALLING FOR ME OR WAKING ME UP ...SORRY ZEUS I'VE BEEN TOLD TO LEAVE BY YOUR USERS ...I WON'T BE TAKEN YOUR PROMOTION SORRY YOU CAN TAKE MY ADMIN IT'S ONLY BEEN 4 YEARS YOU TRUSTED ME BUT USERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND CUNTS ALWAYS WIN
Stallion4kids ss 1.PNG
Jay Jay 11 ss 1.PNG
Anny claiming to be 13.PNG
BigDaddy.PNG
No Limits ss.PNG

Zeus I have you a thought on Skype now YOU decide for your SITE ...A LONG RIEGNING ADMIN WHO'S HAS STAYED OR THE THREE NAMES I GAVE YOU AND THOSE U WANNA SEE GONE WILL FOLLOW

Nice Google Search, Rose.

Seriously, how fucking dare you! After calling SC's depression an excuse, and you pull this shit? The chat ill needs an admin like you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180702-112729.jpg
    Screenshot_20180702-112729.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 275